剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
快出去 快 快 快
Get out of here! Go! Go! Go!
关闭
糟糕 好像上锁了
Oops. Guess it's locked.
守望者 我被困住了
Overwatch, I'm trapped!
正在解决 稍等 约翰
Already on it. Hang on, John.
迪亚兹
Diaz.
迪亚兹也在里面吗
Diaz is there?
费莉西蒂
Felicity!
抱歉 马上 打开了
Sorry! On it. Got it.
快到了 再走两个车厢就能拿到武器
You're almost there. The weapon is two cars in front of you.
快去帮其他人 我去拿武器
Go help the others! I'll secure the weapon.
你没事儿吧
Are you OK?
应该没事
Yeah, I think so.
她到底怎么做到的
How the hell did she do that?
不知道
I have no idea.
迪亚兹 别动
Diaz, freeze!
慢慢举起手
Hands up, slowly.
想我吗 约翰
You miss me, John?
我拿到电池了
I've got the battery.
费利西蒂 等我指示
Felicity, when I tell you,
我需要你松开那个车厢的挂钩
I need you to uncouple that flatcar.
什么 不行
What? No.
我们不能放走迪亚兹
We can't let Diaz escape.
我们也不能让他拿到武器
We can't let him get a hold of that weapon either!
费利西蒂 就是现在
Felicity, do it now!
我不能这么做 他会逃走的
I can't. He'll get away.
我以为我能以你的方式把事情完成
I thought I could do it, your way.
可我看到迪亚兹
And then I saw Diaz.
不用解释
There's no need to explain.
我只是想要确认你没事
I just wanted to make sure you're OK.
我有事儿
I'm not.
我明白你为什么那么做
I understand why you did what you did.
迪亚兹拿不到那些武器
The world is a safer place
世界会安全得多
because Diaz doesn't have that weapon.
我之前想错了
I was wrong before.
你现在虽然在天眼会工作
You may now be working here at A.R.G.U.S.,
但你仍然在完成奥利弗的使命
but you're still honoring Oliver's mission.
谢谢你这么说
I appreciate your saying that.
但是在确保我家人安全以前
But I still can't rest until I know
我还是不能放松
that my family is safe...
也就是说我需要和我并肩作战的人
which means I need to work with someone whose focus is
目标就是抓住迪亚兹
bringing down Diaz...
而你不是这样的人
and that someone is not you.
这是你在天眼会的最后一次任务了吧
I'm guessing that was your last mission with A.R.G.U.S.
是的
Yeah.
可能也是和我的最后一次合作
And probably with me, too.
对不起 柯蒂斯
I'm sorry, Curtis.
你之后有什么打算
What are you gonna do?
去别的地方寻求帮助
Find help somewhere else.
我觉得你没理解我们之间的交易
I don't think you understand our deal.
是有时间限制的
It's a limited-time offer,
马上就要失效了
and it's just about to expire.
我明白
I understand.
我会搞定他的
I'm gonna take care of him.
奥利弗告诉我岛上埋了什么
Oliver told me what was buried on this island.
我到的时候
When I got here,
找到了他说的四个坟墓
I found the 4 graves that he had mentioned,
但是之后...
but then...
我还找到了这个
then I found this one.
我其实可以自己搞定这个的
So, look, I can take care of this on my own if you want.
我的确是不愿意
Look, I would love to miss out
盯着一具干尸看
on staring into the face of a desiccated corpse,
但我帮忙的话 至少可以挖快点
but I think it'll go quicker if I help.
我不懂 这是我父亲的弓
I don't get it. It's my father's bow.
我都不会射箭
I can't even shoot an arrow.
为什么费利西蒂让我来找这个
Why would Felicity want me to have this?
我知道原因
I know why.
等等 你在干什么
Wait. What the hell?
拿好你的东西 我们要回去了
Grab your stuff. We're going back.
-回去 回哪 -星城
- Back? Back where? - To Star City.
劳蕾尔
Laurel.
那本来应该是甜甜圈吗
Isn't that supposed to be a doughnut?
真幽默
So funny.
可以让我们单独聊一下吗
Can you give us a minute?
我只是想过来谢谢你
I just, I wanted to come by and thank you
谢谢你的支援
for the backup.
而且 从现在起
Also, from now on,
我会接受
I will be accepting protection
星城警局的保护
from the SCPD.
不再甩掉你们 也不再抱怨
No more ditching, no more complaining.
可能会偶尔抱怨一下
Well, maybe a little complaining.
谢谢配合
Well, I appreciate that.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
没了
No. That's it.
其实 还有别的事
Actually, that's not it.
我知道昆汀不是我父亲...
I know that Quentin wasn't my father...
不是那个养大我的人
Not-- not the father that raised me anyway.
我想我只是忘了
And... I guess I had just forgotten
有人照顾我是什么感觉
what it felt like to have someone who cared about me.
失去他 是我很长时间以来
And losing him, it was the worst pain
最痛苦的事
that I've felt in a very long time.
我无法想象你在文尼死后
And I can only imagine how you must have felt
有多难受
after Vinny's death.
别说了
Please don't.
我不指望你能原谅我...
Listen, I don't expect you to forgive me...
但我必须告诉你 杀了文尼
But I have to tell you that I am truly sorry
我真的非常抱歉
about killing vinny.
我希望有一天
And I hope one day,
你会看到 我不再是以前那个我了
you'll see that I am not that person.
不再是了
Not anymore.
迪亚兹好像真是个麻烦人物
This Diaz guy seems like a real nightmare,
但是你确定这是个好主意吗
but you sure this is a good idea?
我的方法不管用
My way's not working.
我还有其他选择吗
Do I have a choice?
你到底想怎么样
What's your problem?
犯人 我知道你不是在和我说话
I know you're not talking to me, inmate.
你从我进来的第一天就不停找茬
You've had it in for me since day one.
你马上闭嘴
You need to shut your mouth
回到你的座位上去
and get back.
你的老婆儿子知道你这么混♥蛋♥吗
Do your wife and son know you're such a dick?
你说什么
What did you just say?
他们叫珍娜和诺亚 对吧
It's Jenna and Noah, right?
不许你说他们的名字
You don't say their names.
你-- 你捅了我
You-- you stabbed me.
-什么 我没有 -离他远点
- What? I didn't stab you. - Get away from him.
有监控 那个狱警捅了我 他捅了我
The video! That guard stabbed me. He stabbed me!
我没有-- 邓巴 你在干什么
I didn't-- Dunbar, what are you doing?
我没碰他
I didn't touch him.
-带他出去 -不 等等 他在说谎
- Get him out of here. - No! Wait. No! He's lying!
我什么都没有做
I didn't do anything!
临时约见 谢谢你答应见我
Thank you for seeing me on such short notice.
你和我丈夫做了笔交易
You made a deal with my husband.
他现在因此而坐牢
And he's in prison because of it.
轮到你实践诺言的时候了
Now it's your turn to hold up your side of the bargain.
我们要扳倒里卡多·迪亚兹
We are gonna take down Ricardo Diaz
联手行动
together.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表