剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
B队已就位 守望者 能看到情况吗
Bravo's in position. Overwatch, do we have eyes, please?
等等 正在开启热成像
Hold on. Pulling up thermal now.
从卫星上吗
From satellite?
我不是和你说过不要非法黑入吗
What did I tell you about off-the-books hacking?
你说过不能黑公共资源
You said no public resources.
这是私人资源 漏洞
This is private. Loophole.
貌似有人向你们靠近
Yeah, looks like you got incoming.
看起来像是一辆车
Looks like a vehicle.
供应商来了
That's our supplier.
迈达斯先生在哪
Where's Mr. Midas?
他来不了 但他叫我向你们问好
He was unable to make it, but he sends his regards.
迈达斯 迈达斯药业的大总裁吗
Midas, as in the big cheese CEO at Midas Medical?
我相信你们对样品感到满意
I trust you were happy with your sample.
非常满意
Very.
你们有多少 我们要多少
We'll take as many of those bullets as you have to sell.
准备行动 交易完成后再插手
Start moving in. Do not engage until the buy is complete.
我们四个不能一起 会被发现的
All 4 of us can't go in together. We'll be spotted.
我们不能分开 那是规定
We don't split up. That's protocol.
听我指令
On my signal.
你看见所有的盲点了吗
Have you seen all the blind spots?
我们要控制所有的意外因素
We need to maintain the element of surprise.
这没得商量
This isn't up for debate.
就现在 星城警局 不许动
Now. SCPD! Freeze!
上上上
Go! Move!
快离开这里
Let's get out of here.
我去抓供应商 你们去拿文件箱
I'll get the supplier. You guys take that case.
他们在用毒子弹
They're using the poison bullets!
后退 所有小队后退
Fall back! All units fall back!
守望者 越野车往南边开去了
Overwatch, the suv's heading south.
你能追踪它吗
Can you track it?
不能 因为这个系统刚刚崩溃了
No, I can't, because this dinosaur of a system just crashed.
你没听见我在训练时说的话吗
Did you not listen to anything I said in training?
必须按照规定行事
Following protocol is not optional.
你的规定有问题
Your protocols are flawed.
这个不是问题
That's not the problem.
问题是你拒绝融入我们的系统
The problem is your refusal to participate in our system.
我们不需要别人教我们如何进行实战
We don't need a lecture on how to handle ourselves on the field.
很显然 沟通存在误解
Clearly, there was a miscommunication.
你管这个叫误解吗
Is that what you'd call it?
我管这个叫灾难
I'd call it a disaster.
好了 我们都需要冷静下
Ok. We just need to simmer down.
因为你 我们没有了证据
Because of you, we have no evidence.
没有证据 能把他们关一年都算幸运了
Without the evidence, We'll be lucky to put them away for a year.
我们的行事方法很重要
How we do things matters!
那你们的行事方法就错了
Then you're doing things the wrong way.
你是让我们背锅吗
And you're putting this on us?
让两个小队同时作战就是错误
Sending two teams into the field was a mistake.
你应该听我的 让我们按自己的方式来
You should've listened to me and let us do things our way.
这就是我们现在的方式 奥利弗
This is our way now, Oliver.
我很抱歉 但是我们必须习惯那样
And I'm sorry. But we're all gonna just have to get used to that.
失陪了
Excuse me.
抱歉
Sorry.
我感到这里有些紧张
So I'm sensing some tension here,
但我要直接切入主题
but I'm just gonna cut right to it
因为犯罪现场调查员找到了
because CSIs were able to recover the bullet
打在那个队员头盔上的子弹
that went into the officer's armor.
谢天谢地他戴了那个 对吧
Thank god he was wearing that, right?
现在已经没人戴头盔了
I mean, nobody wears helmets anymore.
我对它做了毒理检测
Anyhoo, I ran a tox screen on it to see
看看为什么它会让人们变成邪恶女巫
why it was making people go all wicked witch of the west.
我融化了 我融化了 这是什么世界
I'm melting. I'm melting. Oh, what a world!
你发现了什么
What'd you find?
氮芥是一种从芥子气提取的一种细胞毒性物质
Chlormethine is a cytotoxic agent derived from mustard gas.
但是那种化学武器几十年前就被禁了
But that chemical weapon was banned decades ago.
除非是用于医疗目的
Except when it's used for medicinal purposes,
比如化疗
like chemotherapy.
让我猜猜 所有线索都指向了迈达斯药业
Let me guess. All roads lead back to Midas Medical.
这是星城中四个还在常用氮芥
It is one of 4 labs in that still uses Chlormethine
的实验室之一
as an active ingredient.
罪魁祸首就是这个家伙 詹姆斯·迈达斯
And the buck stops with this guy, James Midas.
我在一次星城警局的资金筹集活动上见过他
I met this guy at an SCPD fundraiser.
有雄厚的财力 对警局有利
He's got deep pockets. It does benefit the SCPD.
好了 我们得把他缉拿归案
Ok. We got to bring him in.
除非我们有证据证明他是幕后主使
Not until we have proof that he's behind this.
黛娜 交易中提及了他的名字
Dinah, he got name dropped at the buy.
他的公♥司♥制♥造♥这种化学物品
His company produces the chemical.
你还需要多少证据
How much more proof do you need?
铁证的那种
The concrete kind.
在这个部门去年和迪亚兹的这些事之后
After what this department went through last year with Diaz,
所有人都在看着我们
We have all eyes on us.
我们只是需要可提起诉讼他的情报
We just need actionable intel.
然后我们申请搜查令 搜查他的公♥司♥
Then we can get a warrant, search his company.
你有搜查令 他就知道我们要来了
You get a warrant, he's gonna know we're coming,
我知道你也清楚
and I know that you know that.
我知道如果我们不按规则办事
I know that if we don't do things the right way,
那自从你出狱后我们所做的一切
then everything we've worked for
都将付诸东流
since you got out of prison will be for nothing.
你愿意冒这个险吗
Is that a risk you're willing to take?
本来可以更顺利的
Well, that could've gone better.
所有的训练 规定 现在又搞这个
All the training, the rules. And now this?
如果我们一直被星城警局管着
We are not gonna be able to make Star City safe
那我们就不能保障星城的安全
if we're constantly being micromanaged by the SCPD.
这次是我们第一次一起出外勤
Well, that was our first time out in the field all together.
或许以后会更容易
Maybe it'll get easier.
如果没有变得容易呢 那时又怎么办
What if it doesn't get easier? What, then?
那我们就用自己的方式追查迈达斯
Well, we go after Midas our way.
不 你听见黛娜说的了
No, you heard Dinah.
我们按他们的方式来
We do things their way,
要不然整个协议就吹了
or this whole agreement is just gonna blow up.
我们只需要向星城警局证明
We just have to prove to the SCPD
我们的方式更好
that our way is better,
然后他们就会接受我们的方式
And then they will be adapting to our side
而不会跟我们对着干
instead of the other way around.
他们只想逮捕这个人
All they want to do is bring this guy in.
我们把迈达斯交到他们手上 皆大欢喜
We deliver Midas, everybody wins.
我有说过你最近有多聪明吗
Have I told you lately how smart you are?
我还是百听不厌
Well, I never get tired of hearing it.
我想吃薄荷巧克力碎口味
I want mint chip.
我们真的就指望这些盒子
Do we really expect one of these boxes
能神奇地把迈达斯和那些毒子弹联♥系♥到一起吗
to magically connect midas to those poison bullets?
总会有书面记录
There's always a paper trail.
还有多少箱
How many more boxes are there?
门罗要从档案室再拿六箱来
Monroe's about to bring up another half-dozen from the file room.
那就加速看
So #readfaster.
费利西蒂是对的
You know, Felicity was right.
几年前我们就该把这些档案电子化
We should've digitized these files years ago.
或许奥利弗也是对的
Maybe Oliver was right, too.
或许我们用治安维持者的方式追查迈达斯
Maybe we go after Midas the vigilante way.
不再有治安维持者的方式了 好吗
There is no more vigilante way, ok?
只有星城警局的方式
There is only the SCPD way.
执行它是我的工作
It's my job to enforce it.
听着 我懂 你是队长
Look, I get it. You're the Captain,
但你也是黑金丝雀
but you're also the Black Canary.
我以为这个才是首要的
I thought that came first.
-不是 -从什么时候开始的
- It doesn't. - Since when?
从我冒风险促成这段合作关系之后
Since I stuck my neck out to make this partnership work.
治安维持者不能没有星城警局的批准
Vigilantes cannot operate without SCPD sanction.
我们所有人越早理解这点
The sooner all of us understand that,
对我们所有人就越好
the better it's gonna be for all of us.
这里每个人都冒了风险 小黛
Everyone's got something at stake here, D.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表