剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我11岁时 你父亲抛下了我们母女
I was 11 when your father walked out on me and my mother.
他选择了你的家庭 而不是我的
He chose your family over mine,
什么都没给我们留下...
and he left us with nothing--
我们没有家 身无分文
No home, no money.
但丁给我庇护
Dante took me under his wing,
还训练了我
and he--he trained me.
他教会我如何生存
He taught me how to survive.
当我明白他是什么样的人时 为时已晚
By the time I knew who he really was, it was too late.
我欠他的 现在也是
You know, I owed him, and I still do now.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
你不懂
You have no idea
他的势力有多大
what kind of power he holds.
他管理的组织...
The organization he runs--
第九层
The Ninth Circle?
那你就应该知道 我没办法摆脱的
Then you know there's no way out.
你自己肯定不行
On your own,
但如果你后面有
but if you're being backed up
一队人支持你...
by a team--
我可以帮你
Just, I can-- I can help you,
但你得允许我帮你才行
but you have to let me.
你帮不了我
You can't, and, trust me,
如果你非要这么做
you will only make things worse
只会使我们两个的处境都更难
for the both of us if you try.
弗兰克·波提纳尔给你的快递
Delivery from Frank Bertinelli.
我都不知道波提纳尔家族还雇佣童工
I didn't know the Bertinellis employed child labor.
做这个比卖♥♥柠檬水赚得多
Pays better than a lemonade stand,
而且警♥察♥也不找小孩的麻烦
and the cops don't hassle a kid.
没你事了
That'll be all.
把手表还我
I'll take my watch back.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
但丁 包裹上写了
Dante. It says on the package.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
被你卖♥♥关子还真难受呢
The suspense is killing me.
-惠美子 -惠美子
- Emiko. - Well, Emiko,
偷我的手表是相当危险的
taking my watch is a pretty risky move.
我需要钱
Well, I need money,
看起来你不缺钱
and it looks like you have enough.
我应得的
I earn it.
你是怎么飞刀的
How'd you do that thing with the knife?
其实很简单
Pretty simple, actually.
你要是想学 我可以教你
I can teach you if you want.
明天过来吧
Come back tomorrow.
你偷东西的技术很精湛
That was a good lift.
再从我这儿偷东西
Steal from me again,
我就割断你的喉咙
and I'll slit your throat.
好消息
Good news!
莱拉从但丁用来杀害贝尔局长的匕♥首♥中
Lyla got a DNA sample from the dagger used by Dante
提取出了DNA样本
to kill Director Bell.
猜猜现在样本在谁的手里
Guess who now has said sample.
约翰·狄格尔 你总能给我最好的礼物
John Diggle, you give the best gifts.
现在我们有了但丁的DNA
Now that we have Dante's DNA,
弓箭手能找到他吗
will Archer be able to find him?
我在这个项目中投了这么多钱
Well, with all the money I'm
肯定希望能找到
spending on this program, that is the hope.
惠美子怎么样了 你找到她站...
How's Emiko? Did you find anything more about her being...
站错队的证据
Being on the wrong side.
她承认自己对于但丁和第九层陷得很深
She admitted to being in very deep with Dante and the Ninth Circle.
听起来她可能有大♥麻♥烦了
Sounds like she could be in some real trouble.
我找到他了
Boom. I got him.
看起来他在史瑞克化学公♥司♥的星城分部
Looks like he's at the Star City Branch of Szrek Chemicals.
如果现在去找但丁
If we surprise Dante now,
我们还是可以抓住他
we could still take him down.
并且让我妹妹摆脱困境
And get my sister out of trouble.
着装准备
Let's suit up.
杰瑞 我们今晚还喝啤酒吗
Hey, Jerry. We still on for beers tonight?
也许我们该去尼尔森酒吧
Maybe we should try Nelson's.
那里的服务更好
Better service.
恐怕杰瑞去不了了
I'm afraid Jerry's not gonna make it.
拜托别杀我
Please don't kill me.
当然不会
Of course not.
解决他们
Those.
-你告诉了他我们在这 -我没有
- You told him we were here! - I didn't.
你已不再忠诚
Your allegiance has shifted.
就是现在
Now!
小黛 上 我们掩护你
D, go! We got you covered.
我们快走
Let's get out of here.
带上她
Grab her.
放开我
Let me go!
你没事吧
You OK?
我不应该来这里 但丁会找到我的
I shouldn't be here. Dante will find me.
只是时间问题 而你们都会成为目标
It's just a matter of time, and you will all be targets.
又不是第一次了
Yeah? Well, it won't be the first time.
你要这么想
Think about it like this.
我们一起齐心协力阻止但丁
It'll be a hell of a lot easier to stop Dante
比你孤军奋战要简单多了
with all of us working together than you by yourself.
好吧 只要我是那个打败他的人
Ok, as long as I get to be the one who takes him down.
听起来很公平
That sounds fair to me.
但现在有一个问题
Well, yeah, except there's just one problem.
弓箭手刚刚崩溃了
Archer just crashed,
这意味着我丢失了但丁的位置
which means I lost Dante's location.
好吧 我们就用传统的方法找到但丁
Fine. We'll just have to find Dante the old-fashioned way.
说来容易做起来难
Easier said than done.
现在他知道我和你们合作
Now that he knows I'm working with you,
我们应该假设所有第九层的位置都暴露了
we should consider all Ninth Circle locations burned.
但我们刚刚制止的行动
But that op we just interrupted,
但丁没有得到他想要的
I mean, Dante didn't get what he was looking for.
你肯定知道他在找什么
You must know what he was after.
浓缩铀
Enriched uranium.
我告诉过你们他很危险
I told you he was dangerous.
我们得找出这个城市还有哪些地方
We need to figure out where else in the city
能弄到铀的
he can get his hands on that uranium.
我马上查 弓箭手崩溃了
Yeah. I'm on it. Archer may have crashed,
但电脑永远取代不了人脑
But computers will never replace people.
你知道他想用
Do you have any idea what he was planning on doing
无人机和铀做什么吗
with the drones and uranium?
我希望我有更多的情报
I wish I had more intel,
但情报只给需要知道的人
but it was always on a need-to-know basis.
第九层就是这样运作的
That's how the Ninth Circle works.
-你受伤了吗 -不是很严重
-Hey. You hurt? -Not badly.
-这里有冰块吗 -有
-You guys have some ice? -Yeah.
偏偏选在这个时候
This could not be worse timing,
但我得去一趟星城警局
but I have to run to the SCPD.
去吧 队长 接下来就交给我们吧
Go ahead, captain. We'll handle it from here.
怎么了
Hey. what's wrong?
对她多留心眼 奥利弗
Just be careful with her, Oliver.
好 我会的
Ok. I will.
大伙们 我想我查到了
Hey, guys. Think I got something.
-这么快 -人类赢得一分
-That was fast. ?-One point for the humans.
如果惠美子说的是真的 他要寻找铀
If Emiko is right and he's after uranium,
星城只有这两个地方有
there's only two places in Star City that have it--
敦刻尔克电力公♥司♥和国际能源公♥司♥
Dunkirk Power and Global Energy.
听起来是该分开行动了
Sounds like a divide and conquer situation.
我也是这么想的
My thoughts exactly.
所以你不打算问些什么吗
So are you just gonna not ask me about it?
你对于我私底下为第九层工作
You have nothing to say about the fact
没有任何看法吗
that I've been secretly working for the Ninth Circle?
我对你有足够了解 知道不该瞎打听
I know you well enough not to pry,
而且我们刚认识时 你的确
and you did try to keep me out of your mission
不想让我参与你的任务
when we first met.
我不想让你和他们搅和在一起
I didn't want you to get mixed up with them,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表