剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
如果他们还想继续炸飞这座城市的话
if they haven't stopped from making the city go boom-boom.
我们就不能问问我们的内应吗
Well, can't we just ask our man on the inside?
不行 我们不能联♥系♥雷内
No. We can't come in contact with Rene
除非我们得到佐伊的同意
until we get the go-ahead from Zoe.
他们现在在贫民区市政厅
They're at Glades City hall now,
我们不想暴露他们的身份
and we don't want to blow their cover.
那我们要怎么启动这堆破烂
OK, so how do we get this piece of junk up and running?
这个电源模块
The power module is comprised
是由星系一专有的合金组成的
with an alloy proprietary to Galaxy One.
我一直在想办法绕过这个问题
I've been trying to work around it,
但没有实物我没办法
but I can't without the real thing.
等等 我以为这头盔是很特殊的原型
Wait. I thought this helmet was a one-of-a-kind prototype.
就我们目前所知是的
As far as we know.
但电源模块不是
But the power module is not,
所以我们要找个一样的
which means we need to find one.
头号♥公敌 在这等着
All right, public enemy number one, sit tight.
我知道要去哪找 一小时后回来
I know where to go. Be back in an hour.
任何从事秘密武器技术的人都不是善男信女
Anyone dealing in secret weapons tech won't be friendly.
你需要支援
You need backup.
安全第一
Better safe than sorry.
动作快点
Keep up.
费利西蒂·斯莫克现在进入斯莫克科技
Felicity Smoak now entering Smoak Tech.
我真想念你甜美的声音
I have missed your sweet voice.
你知道她不是真人吧
You know she's not a real person, right?
她当然不是
Of course she's not.
不 我只是很高兴我们又能
No. I am just so glad that we were able
重新开始构建程序了
to start building the program out again.
把弓箭手项目限制在一块平板电脑上感觉不对
It feels wrong confining Archer to just one tablet,
即使是暂时性的
even temporarily.
在我们找奥利弗邪恶的同父异母妹妹后
She deserves to spread her wings
弓箭手项目应该展翅高飞
right after we find Oliver's evil half-sister.
说到展翅高飞
Speaking of spreading wings, um,
我想我找到帮助斯莫克科技一飞冲天的办法了
I think I've found a way to help Smoak Tech really soar.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
有人有兴趣收♥购♥我们的公♥司♥
Yeah. There's someone interested in buying the company.
公♥司♥只有你 我和弓箭手项目
It's just you, me, and Archer.
谁会有兴趣购买♥♥
I mean, who would be interested in that?
威尔·马格努斯博士
Dr. Will Magnus.
什么
What?
鼎鼎有名的威尔·马格努斯博士
The Dr. Will Magnus?
世界上机器人工程方面最顶尖的权威
The world's foremost authority on robotics engineering.
在我出任帕尔默科技总裁时
When I was CEO of Palmer Tech,
他连我的电♥话♥都不回
he wouldn't even return my calls.
我在马格努斯实验室的朋友说
My friend at Magnus Labs says
弓箭手项目对马格努斯博士
that Archer could really help Doc Magnus
正在制♥造♥的新人工智能也许大有帮助
with these new A.I.S he's building.
我可以安排一次会面
I could set a meeting.
马格努斯实验室是技术研发的黄金标准
Magnus Labs is the gold standard in Tech R&D.
天啊 有了他们的支持
Oh, my God. With their backing,
我们就能扩展弓箭手项目
we could expand Archer
到时它就不仅仅是一个基因跟踪系统
to be more than just a genetic tracking system
或者星城警局的监视设备了
or surveillance for the SCPD.
它可以变成更重要更优秀的守望系统
I mean, it could be a bigger and better overwatch system. I mean--
它将是一个改变世界的机会
It's a chance to change the world.
警告 入侵警报
Warning. Intruder alert.
警告 入侵警报
Warning. Intruder alert.
没时间了 各位 速战速决
Tick-tock, lads. In and out.
找功率最大的设备
Look for the device drawing the most power.
藏在平板电脑里 真是绝妙
Hidden on a tablet. Ha! Crafty.
放下平板 叫你的人退下
Put the tablet down, call your men off,
我就饶你一命
and I'll let you live.
费利西蒂
Felicity!
抱歉 亲爱的 我不能这么做
Sorry, love. No can do.
手♥枪♥快过键盘 亲爱的
Pistol beats keyboard, darling.
这些是什么人
Who the hell are these guys?
你们现在安全了
You're safe now.
他们不是冲着我来的
They weren't after me.
天啊 她不见了
Oh, my God. She's gone.
他们不会把她抢走了吧
They couldn't have gotten her, could they?
第九层抢走了弓箭手项目
The Ninth Circle has Archer.
然后这个疯子爱尔兰人破门而入
Then this crazy Irish guy came busting through,
我和阿莱娜想要击退他们
and Alena and I tried to fight them off,
但就在这时 国防情报局从天而降
but then the D.I.A. came crashing through the ceiling
把他们全都干掉了
and took them all out.
-那弓箭手项目呢 -维吉尔抢走了
- What about Archer? - Virgil made away with it.
我们会抢回来了 我很高兴你没事
We'll get it back. I'm glad you're OK.
他们是怎么得知弓箭手项目的
How did they find out about Archer?
我猜是惠美子
I'll give you one guess-- Emiko.
对不起我的人没能更快赶到 斯莫克女士
I'm sorry my men weren't there sooner, Ms. Smoak.
看来第九层比我们棋先一招
It seems the Ninth Circle was a step ahead of us as well.
你一定就是斯图尔特将军
You must be General Stewart,
也就是约翰
A.K.A. the stepfather
从来没和他好友们提起过的继父
that John hasn't told his closest friends about.
这就是你们做事的地方
So this is where you people work.
令人刮目相看
Impressive.
你的手下怎么会去斯莫克科技 将军
How did your men end up at Smoak Tech, General?
几个月前 国防情报局收到消息
Several months ago, the D.I.A. got wind
天眼会里有第九层的奸细
of a Ninth Circle mole inside A.R.G.U.S.
从那以后 我们就开始跟踪他们的活动
Since then, we've made it a point of tracking their activity,
包括偷取那个硬盘
including the theft of that drive,
带我们找到了你们的朋友维吉尔
which led us to your friend Virgil.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait. Wait.
你不是说你什么都不知道
I thought you said you didn't know anything.
我说我什么也不能告诉你
I said I couldn't tell you anything.
故意隐瞒仍然是谎言 将军
A lie of omission is still a lie, General.
对不起 约翰 但那是机密
I'm sorry, John, but it was classified.
硬盘上有什么
What was on the drive?
我们在外执行任务的人员名单
A list of assets we have in the field--
高层权限级别的特别探员
Special operatives with high-level security clearance.
这就是惠美子抢走弓箭手项目的原因
That's why Emiko took Archer,
这样她就能找到他们
so that she could hunt them down
获取他们所知道的情报
and then gain access to what they know,
现在她有了他们的DNA
which she could pretty much do
她几乎可以找到任何人
with anybody now that she has their DNA.
用不了多久
It's only a matter of time
他们就会找到名单上的每一个人
before they find everyone on that list.
我们要确保那些人员的安全
We need to make sure those assets are secure.
我们有协议规定
We have protocols in place.
我叫我的探员们去安全屋
I'll call my assets to a safe house.
这是斯图尔特将军 我们得开始撤离了
This is General Stewart. We need to start evacuations.
奥利弗 在你开始之前
Oliver, before you get started,
我没事 兄弟
I'm fine, man.
你已经第二次行事越权
The second time that you've broken the chain of command
四星上将了
with a 4-star general.
这不像你 约翰
That's not like you, John.
你指望我向那个人说"遵命 长官"吗
You expect me to say "Yes, sir" to that man?
说真的 我想知道为什么不
I--you know, I--I'd like to know why you won't.
还有...
And...
我想知道为什么你从来...
I would like to know why you never--
从来没提过你有个继父
never mentioned that you had a stepfather.
我觉得没必要
I didn't see much of a need to.
自从我离家参军后
That man has not been in my life
那个人就不在我的生活里了
since I left home and joined the military.
好吧 我刚认识他
Ok. I just met him.
有的也只是第一印象
All I have is my first impression,
而我的第一印象就是
and my first impression is that
他看起来不是坏人
he doesn't seem like that bad of a guy.
奥利弗 我第一次见到将军时
Oliver, when I first met the General,
他还是个中尉
he was a lieutenant,
是我父亲一次镇♥压♥瓦拉塔瓦的叛乱的
my father's co on a covert military op
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表