剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
今晚参与谈话的是
We're talking tonight
两位治安维持者转变而来的公职人员
with two former vigilantes turned public servants--
奥利弗·奎恩和劳蕾尔·兰斯
Oliver Queen and Laurel Lance.
兰斯女士 你新上任地区检察官就很出色
Ms. Lance, you've had an impressive start as District Attorney.
说一说这几个月你的感受吧
Tell me what these last few months have meant to you.
里奇
Well, Rich,
最初接下工作的时候
when I first got this job,
我以为自己没法胜任
I didn't think I could do it,
因为我之前受了重大创伤
Considering...the trauma that I had endured.
但我想继续父亲的事业
But I wanted to honor my father's legacy.
我想你做到了
And I think you have.
她的确做到了
Well, I know she has.
奎恩先生 你之前说过
Mr. Queen, you've talked before about how much
你父亲的牺牲对你有很大的启发
your own father's sacrifice inspired you.
是的
Yes.
你认为那算是他留下的遗产吗
Do you believe that's his legacy?
你好 惠美子
Hello, Emiko.
一切我都知道了
I know everything.
你来这里只是浪费时间
You've wasted your time coming here.
我们的父亲对你和你母亲
What our father did to you, to your mother
做的事无法原谅
was unforgivable.
我想试着补偿
I need to try and make things right.
我父亲确实是为我牺牲的...
My father did sacrifice himself for me, and...
我会一直感激
I'll always be grateful.
那次救生筏上的经历...
Still, that experience on the raft--
就你们两个人...
Just the two of you--
亲眼看着你父亲自杀
Watching your father commit suicide right before your eyes,
一定很吓人吧
that must have been harrowing.
你父亲真是个英雄
What a true hero your father was.
我可以向你证明 我跟他完全不同
I can prove to you that I'm nothing like him.
你是奎恩家的人
You're a Queen.
你们只知道为了自己的利益
All you know how to do is leverage your own privilege
滥用特权
to help yourself.
你所经受的事并不公平
What happened to you was wrong.
你本应是
You should have been
我们生活的一部分
a part of our lives.
你现在应该是我生活的一部分
You should be a part of my life now.
你凭什么认为我想和奎恩家有关系
Why do you think I want anything to do with the Queens?
因为你们家会破坏它所触及的一切
'Cause your family destroys everything it touches.
我只想要一个机会
I just want a chance.
给我一个机会就好
Just give me a chance.
惠美子...
Emiko...
你是我妹妹
You're my sister.
我没有家人
I have no family.
我的目标一直都是为城市服务
My goal has always been to serve this city.
我明白有人...
I understand that there are people who--
不同意我之前的行事方法
They disagreed with my methods before.
所以我想向星城市民保证
So I would like to assure the people of Star City
我不会再躲在阴影里
I will no longer be hiding in the shadows,
我保证将站在法律这一边
and I promise to always be on the side of the law.
我相信透明度
I believe that trust can be built
是信任的基础
through transparency.
我也会证明这一点
And I'm gonna prove it.
谢谢
Thank you.
你太棒了
You were amazing.
真心实意 非常棒
You were genuine and heartfelt and amazing,
我差点以为你喜欢劳蕾尔
And for a second there, I almost believed that you liked Laurel.
我差点真喜欢了
I almost do.
如果黛娜的目标是让全城接受
If Dinah's goal is to convince the city
你作为星城警局一份子
to accept you as SCPD,
我觉得是大获成功
I would say mission accomplished.
到时就知道了
We'll see.
惠美子也会想通的
Emiko will come around, too.
她完全有理由生气
Well, she has every right to be angry.
我父亲抛弃了她 我只是...
My father abandoned her. I just--
要让她明白
I need her to see
我和他不一样
that he and I are not the same person.
她会的 因为你们确实不一样
Well, she will, because you're not the same person.
第一步很出色
Look, that was an excellent first step.
如果你能向全城证明自己
If you can prove yourself to the city,
你也能说服你妹妹 给你一个机会
you can convince your sister to give you a chance.
希望如此
I hope you're right.
你在这里是因为天眼会在组建
You're here because ARGUS is assembling
一个特殊行动队
a unique task force,
而你被认定为潜在成员之一
and you've been identified as a potential candidate.
给我脑袋里装个炸♥弹♥ 多谢 不用
For a bomb in my head? No, thanks.
我听说了你上支队伍的遭遇
I heard what happened to the members of your last squad.
我们是在给你机会
We are offering you a chance
通过偿还对社会欠下的债
to lessen your prison sentence
来缩短刑期
by repaying your debt to society.
那你对社会欠下的债呢
And what about your debt to society?
绿箭侠是罪犯
Arrow was a criminal,
而你同他并肩作战
and you fought alongside him.
你对男性权威表现出
You've demonstrated a severe negative response
强烈的敌对态度
to male authority figures.
是的 你要是被我爸那种人养大...
Yeah. Well, when you grow up with a father like mine...
父子问题
Daddy issues.
你活到现在多亏了你朋友
You're only alive right now because of your friends.
欢迎回到天眼会 卡特女士
Welcome back to ARGUS, Ms. Cutter.
"卡特女士" 太正式了
"Ms. Cutter." So formal.
跟我们聊聊
Tell us about a challenge
你努力克服了的一个挑战吧
that you've worked to overcome.
我之所爱拒绝了我...
Well, the love of my life rejected me...
就为了一个金发女郎
For a blonde.
天哪 这是什么情况
Man, what the hell is going on?
车百威 斯莱德的精♥子♥ 还有丘比特
China White, spawn of Slade, and now Cupid?
恶霸的幽灵都飘来这里了
It's like the ghost of villains past in here.
我们见过吗
Have we met?
霍特特工 借一步说话
Agent Holt, a word.
你不是我的菜
You're not my type.
幽灵项目只不过是
The Ghost initiative is just
自杀小队好听一点的叫法而已
a cooler-sounding name for suicide s--
听着 我知道你很生气 但这事有关但丁
Look, I know you're angry, but this is about Dante.
所以我说对了
So I was right.
那副画有隐含的意义
There's a hidden meaning in that painting.
但丁实际上是一个人...
It turns out Dante's a person--
一个很危险的人
A very dangerous one.
海外部门的情报显示
Intel from our overseas office indicates
他给世界范围内
that he is the financier
几十场恐怖袭击提供了资金
behind dozens of terrorist attacks all over the world.
似乎只有几个人
Apparently, there's only a few people
与但丁有直接联♥系♥
who have direct contact with Dante.
我们在埃及的一栋建筑里追踪到了一个
We tracked one back to a compound in Egypt.
扣押这个人 就能抓到但丁
We get a hold of this guy, we catch Dante,
而幽灵行动是我们最好的机会
and the Ghost Initiative is our best shot at doing that.
你们是怎么发现这一切的
How did you all find all this out?
为什么瞒着我
Why was I left in the dark?
线索的来源
The lead came from a source--
是我们在幽灵行动的第一个成员
Our first member in the Ghost Initiative.
你们全都疯了吗
Have you all lost your mind?
里卡多·迪亚兹
Ricardo Diaz?!
我们刚刚送进监狱的那个里卡多·迪亚兹
The same Ricardo Diaz we just put in prison,
那个拿刀捅我
the guy who stabbed me,
17次想要把我们全部干掉的人吗
who tried to kill all of us about 17 times? This--
柯蒂斯 我们知道这不是最好的办法
Curtis, we know that it's not ideal.
你这么说太轻描淡写了
That is the definition of an understatement.
奥利弗和费利西蒂知道吗
Do Oliver and Felicity know?
没人知道 而且绝对不能告诉任何人
No one knows, and it has to stay that way.
天眼会知道我们重启了幽灵项目
A.R.G.U.S. knows that we restarted the Ghost Initiative,
但是他们不知道我们是为了抓但丁
but they don't know that we're using them to go after Dante.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表