剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
身为治安维护者六年以后
After 6 years of being a vigilante,
能够实现我的目标和拯救我城市的
the only way to achieve my goal
唯一办法就是承认绿箭侠的身份
and save my city was to confess to being the Green Arrow.
现在我的家人朋友都在继续完成我未完的使命
Now my family and friends must carry on my mission without me.
我不再是一个英雄
I am no longer a hero.
我现在是犯人4587号♥
Now I am inmate 4587.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
你雇那些犯人
You hired those prisoners
在澡堂攻击我是为了迪亚兹
to attack me in the shower for Diaz.
所以为何不告诉我怎么找到他
So why don't you tell me how I can find him?
想获得我的友谊 你得体现出自己的价值
You got to prove yourself worthy of my friendship.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想他离开
I want him gone.
你捅了我
You stabbed me.
-我没有捅你 -离他远点
- I didn't stab you. - Get away from him.
有监控 那个狱警捅了我 他捅了我
The video! That guard stabbed me. He stabbed me!
我没有 我什么都没有做
I didn't! I didn't do anything!
你和我丈夫做了笔交易
You made a deal with my husband.
他现在因此而坐牢
And he's in prison because of it.
轮到你实践诺言的时候了
Now it's your turn to hold up your side of the bargain.
我们要联手扳倒里卡多·迪亚兹
We're gonna take down Ricardo Diaz together.
最高级别监狱
You promised the FBI would stay in Star City
直到迪亚兹落网为止
until Diaz was off the board.
正如你所见到的 我们还在
And as you can see, we're still here.
没错 但你们还没抓到他
Yeah, but you haven't caught him.
虽然迪亚兹仍然是头号♥要犯
Apprehending Diaz is still a priority,
但我们的抓捕名单上并不只有他一个
but he's not the only criminal on our list.
-让我来帮忙 -你说什么
- Let me help. - Excuse me?
你见识过我的编程技术了
You've seen what I can do with the tck, tck.
我们已经有专家了 斯莫克小姐
We have our own experts, Ms. Smoak.
但他们都不如我在行
But not as expert as me.
我熟知迪亚兹的一切信息
I know everything there is to know about Diaz
还有长弓猎手的事
and the Longbow Hunters.
没错 他们也在这里
Yeah! They're here, too.
迪亚兹为这些人搞来了大量武器
Diaz brought in the bad guy big guns,
这意味着你已经没有时间可以浪费了
which means you don't have any more time to waste.
给我一台电脑 让我开始干活
So give me a computer and put me to work.
我和你丈夫之间的协议
My agreement with your husband,
让你有了豁免权
it gives you immunity.
但并不意味我们要同盟合作
It doesn't make us allies.
迪亚兹袭击了处于保护性监禁中的我
Diaz attacked me while I was in protective custody.
我丈夫还在监狱
My husband is in prison.
我只能把我儿子送走
I had to send my son away.
你和奥利弗的协议
Your deal with Oliver
毁了我的生活和这座城市的未来
ruined my life and the city's.
而我现在只求你能够
All I'm asking of you is to hold up
兑现你协议中的诺言
your side of the bargain.
你被袭击我很抱歉
I'm sorry you were attacked,
但你丈夫入狱并不是我的错
but it's not my fault your husband's in prison.
是他自己选择成为绿箭侠
It was his choice to put on that hood,
也是他自己选择自首坐牢
and it was his choice to turn himself in.
回家去吧 享受你的自♥由♥时光
Go home. Enjoy your freedom.
打击犯罪的活还是留给我来干
Leave the crime fighting to me.
在过去的六年时间里
My husband spent the last 6 years
我丈夫为这座城市的人♥民♥而战
fighting for the people of this city,
牺牲了一切
risking everything,
现在他去坐了牢 命悬一线
and now he sits in prison, his life on the line,
而这个怪物却可以逍遥法外
while this monster gets to walk free.
这不是正义
That isn't justice.
我还是很难相信你居然捅了自己
Wow. I still can't believe you stabbed yourself.
你没捅坏什么内脏吧
Did you hit anything big,
比如说肝脏什么的
like your liver or something?
没错 你可能压根就没有肝脏
Right. You probably don't even have a liver,
只有肌肉
just muscle.
你觉得我还有其它的选择吗
You think I had any other choice?
你的要求我办到了
I did what you asked.
现在告诉我所有有关迪亚兹的信息
Now tell me what you know about Diaz.
我让你解决掉约克
That wasn't exactly what I meant
并不是这个意思
by getting rid of Yorke.
我找到了更好的方式
Well, I found a better way.
他还是觉得他是个英雄
He still thinks he's a hero.
你比我想象中的还要蠢
You're a bigger idiot than I thought.
放轻松 绅士们 我们说话算话
Easy, gents. A deal's a deal.
摆脱掉约克 表明我们可以开始交易了
Getting Yorke off our back means we're in business.
感谢这位奎恩先生 我们总算可以
Thanks to Queen here, we're gonna have
狂欢一晚了
one hell of a night.
迪亚兹在哪
Where is Diaz?
我不知道 但我知道谁知道
I don't know, but I do know who does.
斯拉博赛这里有一位线人
There's an informant here at Slabside.
这里发生的一切都要经过恶魔的安排
Anything that goes on here goes through the demon first.
-恶魔 -是的
- The demon? - Yeah.
就是他找了人袭击你
The person who arranged the hit on you
也是他跟迪亚兹有直接关联
and who's the direct connection to Diaz.
而我只是处理了交易
All I did was handle the transaction,
不过我是一个言出必行的人
but seeing as how I'm a man of my word,
我可以安排你们见面
I will arrange the meeting.
你真的觉得我会相信你吗
You really expect me to trust you?
现在你没多少选择了 不是吗
You don't have much choice, now, do you?
什么时间
When?
今晚 熄灯后去3B牢房♥
Tonight, cell 3-b after lights out.
到时候你就知道具体时间了
And you will know when.
尽管拖延时间吧
Stall all you want.
最终你一定会坦白交代的
Eventually you're gonna break.
我就在这里 等到你坚持不住的时候
And when you do, I'll be right here.
再给你最后一次机会 不然我就叫她来了
Last chance before I bring her in.
是不是你把整盒饼干都吃光了
Did you or did you not eat this entire box of cookies?
没关系的 宝贝
It's ok, honey.
你只是有点饿了 对不对
You just got a little hungry, didn't you?
你现在肚子疼了
Now you have a tummy-ache.
至少我们现在知道
Well, now we know what happens
吃太多糖会怎么样了 对吗
when we eat too much sugar, right?
走吧 咱们去跟艾拉打声招呼
Come on. Let's go say hi to Ella.
爸爸和我不在的这段时间
She has lots of fun stuff planned
她给你准备了好多好玩的活动
while dad and I are out of town.
我已经问了他二十分钟
I was working on him for 20 minutes.
结果你在十五秒内就让他坦白了
You get him to confess in 15 seconds?
我是他的妈妈 还是你的上司
I'm his mother and your boss.
我们五分钟后出发
We leave in 5.
遵命 整装待发
Yeah, packed and ready.
你听起来可对出行不太开心
Oh. You don't sound too happy about that.
我只是希望我们在出国前
I just wish we would've caught Diaz
能够抓到迪亚兹
before heading abroad.
-我们会的 -好吧
- We will. - Yeah.
而且我向你保证 费利西蒂不会有事的
And Felicity will be fine, I promise.
我觉得换换环境对你也是好事
I think you could use a change of scenery.
当做是我们的第二次蜜月旅行
It'll be like a second honeymoon.
太棒了 还带着柯蒂斯
Yay, with Curtis.
我们第一次蜜月还有死亡射手和丘比特跟着呢
Well, Deadshot and Cupid came with us on our first.
不对 那不是我们第一次蜜月
No, that is not our first honeymoon.
我们第一次蜜月是在夏威夷 记得吗
Our first honeymoon was in Hawaii, remember?
睡在沙滩的吊床上
The hammocks by the beach.
-夏威夷很棒 -夏威夷非常棒
- Hawaii was nice. - Hawaii was really nice.
你知道吗 我本以为和你一起工作
You know, I thought it'd be a lot more difficult
会非常难
working with you.
因为全天候待在一起
Being together 24/7?
但正是因为这些经历让我们更加强大
But adventure was always what kept us strong.
-危险的行动 -前线的别样浪漫
- Dangerous ops. - Romance on the front line.
-我们的组合不错 -我们是最强组合
- We make a good team. - We make the best team.
里卡多·迪亚兹之前掌控整个城市
Ricardo Diaz took over a whole city.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表