剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
-你想要我帮你 -是啊 我也完全
- And you want my help. - Yeah. I never thought this day
没有想到会有这么一天 但事已至此
would come either, but here we are.
-该走了 犯人 -你要带我去哪
- Time to go, inmate. - Where are you taking me?
你会回到一级严管
You're going back to level one.
-你从哪弄来的 -费利西蒂
- Where did you get this? - Felicity.
是她把我们派来星城的
She's the one who sent us to Star City.
我很抱歉由我来告诉你这件事
I'm so sorry to be the one to tell you this,
费利西蒂·斯莫克死了
but Felicity smoak is dead.
我要兑现一个过去的承诺
Just making good on an old promise.
对不对 阿纳托利
Isn't that right, Anatoly?
你
You, uh...
你还记得我们上次见面的时候吗
You remember the last time we saw each other?
你杀了我的兄弟 所有兄弟
You killed my brothers, all of them.
让我来 让我来提醒一下你
Let me, um--let me jog your memory.
在我相信了你
You betrayed me...
把你当做朋友以后
after I trusted you...
你背叛了我
I gave you my friendship.
你这种人没有朋友
Man like you has no friends.
那你的朋友现在在哪
Where are your friends now?
奥利弗·奎恩
Oliver Queen!
不
No!
绿箭那伙人
The Arrow team...
他们已经完蛋了 兄弟
they're all gone, brother.
你选择了惨败的那一方
You picked the losing side.
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
杀了我
Kill me!
还没到时候 你还要替我做件事
Not yet. I got a little job for you.
你要帮助我
You're gonna help me
毁掉奥利弗·奎恩
destroy Oliver Queen.
我还以为那种洗♥脑♥的事只出现在电影里
I thought that mind control stuff only happened in movies.
也不能算是洗♥脑♥
It wasn't exactly mind control.
这地方看起来更糟糕了
This place seems like it's gotten a lot worse.
你捅了狱警后他们就来了
They came in after you stabbed that guard.
这些家伙都是十足的混♥蛋♥
These guys are professional jerks.
户外活动减少 每半个小时查一次牢房♥
Less yard time, cell checks every half-hour.
他们有来找过你麻烦吗
Have they been rough on you?
我 不可能
Me? No way.
我倒是挺开心有他们在
I'm glad they're here.
自从你关了砖墙的搏击俱乐部 他可气坏了
Brick's been pissed ever since you shut down his fight club,
而我是他唯一能找到的出气筒
and I'm the only one he can take it out on.
要不是他们在 他一定会来对付我
If they weren't here, he'd have come after me.
你绝对救了我的命 典型的绿箭侠作风
You totally saved me. Typical Green Arrow move.
捡起来
Pick it up.
我以为邓巴被砖墙收买♥♥了
I thought Dunbar was on Brick's payroll.
不再是了 在搏击俱乐部那事后
Not anymore. Ever since that fight club fiasco,
邓巴受了处分
Dunbar's got a slap on the wrist.
现在他对待砖墙就像 对待你
Now he treats Brick like, well, you.
站起来 4587号♥
?On your feet, 4587.
-说曹操曹操到 -该走了
- Speaking of. - Time to go.
我吃饭的权利被取消了吗
Have my meal privileges been revoked?
我说了 该走了 犯人
I said, let's go, inmate.
我不会再说第二遍
I'm not telling you again.
这样就对了
That's what I thought.
有人来看你了
You have a visitor.
我以为我已经没有探视权了
I thought I didn't have any visitation.
那今天一定是你的幸运日了
Well, it must be your lucky day.
你想干什么
What do you want?
尽量表现出一点感恩之情 奥利
Try sounding a little bit more grateful, Ollie.
我必须申请一项紧急动议
I had to file an emergency motion
才有机会进来探视你
just to get in here to see you,
不过这件事我做得真是太对了 因为你
and it's a good thing that I did because you
看起来糟透了
look like crap.
让我拍个照
Just need to document...
你可挨了不少揍
your injuries really fast.
你到底来干嘛
What are you doing?
不管你是找谁帮的忙
We got the level two psych records
我们拿到了斯拉博赛二级严管的精神评估报告
from wherever or whoever you had sneak them out of Slabside.
顺便问一句 你是怎么做到的 不不
How did you do that, by the way? No, no.
别回答了 不要告诉我
Never mind. Don't tell me.
为了你的案子我还是不知道为好
It's better for your case if I don't know.
你什么意思 我的案子
What do you mean, my case?
-你的案子 -你是在和
- Your case. - What--what are you working
简·洛林合作吗
with Jean Loring?
不 我是在和你妻子合作
No. I'm working with your wife.
如果费利西蒂在和你合作 她一定会告诉我
Felicity would have told me if she was working with you,
而能让你帮我或帮助任何一个人的唯一原因
and the only reason that you would ever help me
就是在你在这件事上有利可图
or anyone is if there was something in it for you.
-不是这样的 -就是这样
- That's not true. - Yes, it is.
迪亚兹得以逃脱就是因为你
You're the reason that Diaz got away in the first place.
还记得吗
Do you remember?
我认识的那个奥利
You know, the Ollie I knew,
也很难承担他的失败
he had a hard time taking responsibility for his failures, too.
你知道令人惊奇的是什么吗
You know what's amazing?
你一点也不像她
You're nothing like her.
你就继续假扮劳蕾尔吧
So go ahead and pretend to be Laurel,
我的劳蕾尔 想扮多久都行
my Laurel, for as long as you want.
你永远也不可能变成她
You never will be, ever.
离我妻子远点
Stay away from my wife.
真不敢相信她死了
I can't believe she's dead.
给
Here.
我不太喝酒
I don't really drink.
我喝
Well, I do.
发生了什么事
So what happened?
她是怎么死的
How did she die?
是几周前的事
It was a couple weeks ago,
差不多吧
give or take.
她遭人谋杀了
She was murdered.
遭人谋杀
Murdered?
谁会伤害费利西蒂
Who would hurt Felicity?
罗伊 你以前认识的费利西蒂
Roy, the Felicity you knew was very different
和现在的她已经判若两人了
than what she became.
我们希望她加入我们的阵营
We wanted her to join us,
但是她却斩断了一切关系
but she cut ties.
还隐姓埋名
Instead, she went underground.
开始自称计算者
She started calling herself the Calculator.
像她父亲那样吗
Like her father?
她跟一群危险人物为伍
She ran in some dangerous circles.
在那条道上待久了
You walk that path long enough,
用不了多久 你就会深陷其中
sooner or later, it catches up to you.
别难过 威廉
I'm sorry, William.
不管费利西蒂是怎么死的
However Felicity died,
不管情况如何
whatever the circumstances,
她还是给我发了这个信♥号♥♥
she still sent me this signal,
我得知道为什么
and I need to know why.
你对她毫无亏欠 威廉
You don't owe her anything, William.
是吗 也许是她欠我的
Yeah? Well, maybe she owed me.
我之前就注意到了
OK. I noticed this earlier.
你们看到颜色变化了吗
You see the color variation?
我认为费利西蒂想我们引去那里
I think Felicity was trying to lead us there.
这事太疯狂了 你知道吧
This is kind of crazy. You know that, right?
我只知道我好不容易走到这一步
All I know is I've come this far.
我是不会现在放弃的
I'm not stopping now.
沉默者从莫斯科回程的航♥班♥降落了吗
Has the Silencer's flight touched down from Moscow yet?
正如我们所料 一小时前到星城
An hour ago in Star City just like we thought.
我的面部识别算法显示
My facial recognition algorithm indicates
她尚未和迪亚兹汇合
she hasn't had a rendezvous yet with Diaz,
但我的确查到了
but I did get an update
迪亚兹派沉默者去俄♥罗♥斯♥的原因
on why Diaz sent the Silencer to Russia.
是因为阿纳托利·克尼亚杰夫吗
Anatoly Knyazev?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表