剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
那也恕我直言
And with all due respect to you,
我们雇了十几位世上最厉害的黑客和小偷
We hired over a dozen of the world's best hackers and thieves
试图闯入我们的机构
to try to break into our facility.
没人能通过正门入口
None made it past the front entrance.
托斯先生
Uh, Mr. Toth,
我们只是想要帮助你
we're simply offering to help you.
你有什么理由拒绝我们呢
What possible reason could you have for turning us down?
谢谢你们的关心
Well, I appreciate your concern,
但我们可以搞定
but we've got this covered.
很奇怪他居然拒绝你了
It seems odd that he turned you down.
我们也这么想
We agreed,
所以我们让费利西蒂深入调查托斯的财政记录
so we had Felicity do a deep dive into Toth's financial records.
结果发现他得到了几笔大额汇款
Turns out he was getting some very large deposits.
这么说他在收受
So he was on the take...
第九层的贿赂
from the Ninth Circle.
你为什么没有告诉我
And why the hell didn't you tell me?
因为在那个时候
Because we couldn't confirm it
我们无法确认 黛娜
until later, Dinah.
我想相信你 奥利弗
Well, I want to believe you, Oliver,
但你不得不承认 情况对你很不利
but you've got to admit, this looks really bad.
我们在犯罪现场找到了几只箭
I mean, we got arrows at the crime scene.
我们接到一名受害者的求救电♥话♥
We've got a very incriminating distress call
而你当时就在场
from one of the victims, and you were there.
更别说监控录像还不见了
Not to mention the missing security footage.
黛娜 你了解我的
OK. Dinah, you know me, all right?
你知道我没有杀那些人
You know that I didn't kill those people.
你以前杀过人
You've killed before--
很多次
Many times.
五个月前 你还在斯拉博赛的牢房♥里
Five months ago, you were sitting in a cell in Slabside.
你也不完全是无辜的
You're not exactly innocent.
享受自说自话吗 你说得爽吗
Enjoying yourself? You having a good time?
从星城警局
You have had it out for me
委派我任职的那一刻起 你就针对我
since the moment that I was deputized by the SCPD.
这些警卫不只是被人杀死 奥利弗
You know, those guards were not just killed, Oliver.
他们是被残忍♥地打死了
They were savagely beaten to death.
你明白这对局里来说有多严重吗
Do you understand how bad this looks for the department?
我明白 但不是我♥干♥的
Yes, I do, but I didn't do it.
-那是谁干的 -我不知道
- Then who did? - I don't know.
所以有可能是你团队的一员
So it could have been one of the members of your team.
我的团队
My team...
阻止了一场恐怖袭击
stopped a terrorist attack.
但是不止你的队员在场
Except it wasn't just your team who was there, was it?
还有其他人在场
There was somebody else there,
除了狄格尔先生
somebody besides Mr. Diggle
斯莫克女士和拉米雷斯先生
and Ms. Smoak and Mr. Ramirez.
是有其他人
Yes, there was.
我们以为第九层要把星城夷为平地
We thought the Ninth Circle was gonna wipe out Star City.
所以我打了个电♥话♥
So I made a call.
你明白同谋杀人是什么意思吧
You do understand what accomplice to murder means, right?
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
今晚呼多林·麦奎尔地铁站的监控录像
Tonight's security footage from Hudolin Mcguire subway station
神秘地消失了
mysteriously disappeared.
你不会碰巧知道些什么吗
You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?
不知道 什么也不知道
Nope. Nothing, zilch, nada.
她在帮她丈夫掩饰
She's covering for her husband.
-拜托 -确实很方便
- Oh, come-- - That certainly is convenient.
你打算什么时候告诉我
And when exactly were you planning on telling me
罗伊·哈珀也参与了此事
about Roy Harper's involvement?
说真话吗
Honestly?
在我们从第九层的袭击中拯救星城以后
After we saved Star City from the Ninth Circle's attack.
我们都知道你们对"未经授权"的看法
We know how you guys feel about "the unsanctioned."
说真的
Let's get real.
惠美子和第九层都知道我们的长相
Emiko and the Ninth Circle know our faces.
罗伊是我们的王牌
Roy was our ace in the hole.
所以你们拿和星城警局的新关系来冒险
So you risked your new relationship with the SCPD
和一个罪犯合作
by teaming up with a criminal.
是前罪犯
Former criminal.
罗伊四年前就离开了星城
Roy left the city 4 years ago,
自此之后一直循规蹈矩
and he's been on the straight and narrow ever since.
你肯定吗
Are you sure about that?
是的 我肯定
Yes, I'm sure about that.
因为哈珀在狱中伪装自杀
Because we traced Harper's whereabouts
来帮奥利弗·奎恩摆脱嫌疑
after he faked his death in prison
我们追查了那之后他的下落
to get Oliver Queen off the hook,
而去年三月后他就音讯全无了
and his trail went cold in March of last year.
你是说里卡多·迪亚兹绑♥架♥了罗伊
You mean when Ricardo Diaz kidnapped Roy
让他对付奥利弗的时候吗
to turn him against Oliver?
也许你忘了
You might have forgotten about that
因为当时你跟奥利弗和我
since you weren't exactly on speaking terms
关系可是很僵
with Oliver and I at the time.
那还是无法解释
It still doesn't explain
他逃离迪亚兹魔爪后去了哪里
where he went after getting freed from Diaz.
我相信遭人绑♥架♥是极其痛苦的创伤
I'm sure the kidnapping was extremely traumactic.
也许他只是去罗式活动
He probably just went to go get some R&R--
罗伊的放松活动
Some Roy Relaxation.
不好笑 我现在意识了
Not funny. I see that now.
合法化原来是这个样子的
So this is what legit looks like.
没错 警徽加地堡
That's right. A badge and a bunker.
没想过我会看到这一天
Never thought I'd see the day.
很高兴见到你
Good seeing you.
很高兴你终于又能亲眼看到了
I'm glad you're finally seeing it in person again.
我好想你
Oh, I missed you so much.
抱歉 我只是最近有点太情绪化了
Sorry. I'm just a little overly emotional these days.
不是过分情绪化
I mean, not overly emotional,
也没有更易激动之类的
not, like, heightened or anything.
因为为什么会那样呢
Because why would that be?
我的荷尔蒙完全在控制之中
My hormones are totally in check,
和平时没有差别
like they always have been.
钢铁般的意志 你了解我的 我很好
Nerves of steel. You know me. I'm cool.
-好吧 -军♥火♥库 很高兴终于见到你
- OK. - The Arsenal. Nice to finally meet you.
我也是 谢谢你一直守护着
You, too. Thanks for keeping watch.
贫民区需要尽可能多的英雄
The Glades can use as many heroes as it can get.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
好了
All right.
西娅怎么样
How's Thea?
她很好 我想她终于找到她热衷的事了
She's good. Yeah, I think she's finally found her passion.
你会为她感到很骄傲的
You'd be really proud of her.
上次和她聊的时候
Last I spoke with her,
她说你在集中精力找剩下的复活泉水
she says you were zeroing in on the remaining Lazarus pits.
我们已经找到了两个
Yeah, we found two already,
都被我们毁掉了
which we destroyed.
接到你电♥话♥的时候 我们正在检查其余的
We were checking the rest when we got your call.
说到这个 你们为什么叫我来
Speaking of which, why'd you ask me to come here
而不是叫西娅来
instead of Thea?
星城最新的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥就是奥利弗的新妹妹
Star City's new terrorist is Oliver's new sister.
什么
What?
没错
Yeah.
难道你不觉得西娅会想知道这件事吗
Don't you think Thea would want to know that?
-是啊 -是的
- Yeah. - Yes.
我很想告诉她
And I have every intention of telling her.
只是... 这个女人叫惠美子
I just-- this woman's name is Emiko,
在我们告诉西娅之前 我们想先扣押她
and we wanted to get her into custody before we told her.
我觉得她终于摆脱星城的生活了
I feel like she's finally free of her life in Star City,
就不想拿我们父亲
and I-- I don't want to hurt her again
给我们家造成的创伤
with a wound inflicted on our family
再次给她伤害
by our father.
罗伊一直在周游世界
Roy had been traveling the world
都是一些再普通不过的观光活动
doing some extremely normal sightseeing.
显然他太忙 连明信片都没寄一张
Apparently he was too busy to even send a postcard.
那你们为什么叫他来
Then why did you call him in?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表