剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
if he suspects something's up.
解散
Dismissed.
他不会起疑心的 对吧
But he won't, right,
只要你们派我一个人前去
as long as you all send me in there alone?
柯蒂斯 我们希望如此 但不要担心
Curtis, that's the hope, but don't worry, man.
你能行的
You got this.
没错 就是得先屏蔽一下我脑子里的尖叫
Right. I just need to turn off the part of my brain going, "Aah!"
好 我准备好了 计划是什么
Ok. Ready. What's the plan?
他想要什么 我们就给他什么
We're gonna give him exactly what he wants.
化学试剂会被放在这里面
The chemical will be housed in this.
这个箱子安装了隐藏靶向系统
The case contains a hidden targeting system.
用它可以扫描建筑 并锁定敌人
Use it to scan the building and locate the hostiles.
这样一来 我们就知道瞄准方向和发射力度
That way, we'll know exactly where to hit and how hard.
一旦你见到伯德 就交出箱子走人
Once you locate Byrd, hand off the case and get clear.
我们会根据你的指令开始进攻
We'll launch the attack on your go.
索姆特博士
Dr. Somto.
目标信息已收到
Targets acquired.
完成交易 然后走人
Make the exchange and get clear.
二进制化学炸♥弹♥
A binary chemical bomb.
我之前没觉得你和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥一样粗鲁
I didn't take you for someone as crude as a terrorist.
你认为这是粗鲁 但我认为这是划算
What you call crude I see as lucrative.
我只需要一个替罪羊
All I needed was a fall guy,
而你就是最完美的人选
and you were far too perfect a mark.
你不会忘了吧
Perhaps you are forgetting
你就站在这个炸♥弹♥前面
you are standing right in front of the bomb.
你没听说过远程引爆吗
You've heard of remote detonation, haven't you?
作为一个高智商的人 你不会这么笨吧
For someone so smart, are you really this dumb?
事实上 如果我真想做超级蠢事
Well, actually, if I wanted to do something super-dumb,
我大概会将你撂倒在地
I'd probably do something stupid like tackle you to the ground,
然后抢过平板电脑
take that tablet,
把它塞进你的喉咙
and shove it down your throat.
这就是信♥号♥♥ 准备行动
That's our mark. Get ready to move.
真是佩服你
Still a sense of humor.
作为将死之人还能这么幽默
Quite impressive for someone about to die.
大概是因为我做好准备了
Guess I'm just ready for it.
我只是还有一个请求
I do have one request first.
在你杀我之前 能倒数一下吗
Can you give me a countdown before you kill me?
我第一次听到这种请求
First time I've heard that one.
我不是在跟你说话
I wasn't talking to you.
真遗憾 我很聪明
Too bad for you I am pretty damn smart.
炸♥弹♥已经解除 伯德倒下了
The bomb's disarmed. Byrd's down.
-你还好吗 -我不知道
- Are you all right? - I don't know.
我的腿还在吗
Do I still have my legs?
我现在的肾上腺素太多都无法判断了
I got so much adrenaline Going right now, I can't even tell.
拜托 塔莉亚 拜托
Come on, Talia. ?Come on, come on, come on.
停下
Stop!
是时候了
About time.
人们说好老师的标志是她的学生
You know, they say the mark of a great teacher
青出于蓝而胜于蓝
is when her pupil finally surpasses her.
你 你在做什么
What--what are you doing?
做我一开始就该做的事
What I should have done from the beginning--
让你死
let you perish.
-稳住 -天啊 我都瞌睡了
-Brace yourself. -god, I could use a nap.
够了
That's enough of that.
把他们带进房♥间
Take them to the room.
费利西蒂 我真的不想这么说
Yeah. Felicity, I hate to say it.
但我觉得我们该换别的方法试试
But I think we might need to try a different approach here.
不是说我们要放弃
It's not that we're giving up.
只是我们需要找到另一种方法去
It's just that we need to figure out another way to--
找到了
found him.
帕克在开私人诊所期间
During Parker's private practice,
也是三起医疗事故的被告
he was also a defendant in 3 malpractice cases,
都庭外和解了
all settled out of court.
看下这个人 罗伯特·古德曼
Check this out. Robert Goodman.
其中一位患者
It's one of his patients.
22岁的男性在2015年
22-year-old male referred to Parker back in 2015
几次暴♥力♥事件后被介绍给帕克
after experiencing several violent outbursts.
帕克向他父母承诺会让他们的儿子温顺下来
Parker promised the parents he could make their son docile.
然而 古德曼突然开始出现自发的健忘症
Instead, Goodman began suffering spontaneous bouts of amnesia.
他到底对这些人做了什么
What the hell was this guy doing to these people?
还不清楚 应该是一些实验疗法
It's not clear. Some sort of experimental treatment.
看起来帕克常干这个
Looks like Parker's making a career out of it
因为我找到了像古德曼一样情况
because I am looking at about 8 different cases
的另外八起案件
that are exactly like goodman.
我的天啊
Oh, my god!
费利西蒂 怎么了
Felicity, what is it?
''当古德曼的健忘症越发频繁
"As goodman's amnesia became more frequent,
他最终失去全部的身份认同感并且''
he eventually lost all sense of identity and was"--
这就是他们要对奥利弗做的事
This is what they're gonna do to Oliver.
他们要清除他
They're going to erase him.
4587号♥ 我对你很失望
I'm disappointed in you, 4587.
研究不成功时总是令人遗憾
It's always so unfortunate when a study doesn't work out,
但这次的失败令人尤为痛苦
but this failure is especially painful.
你是个怪物
You're a monster.
我们原本可以一起成就伟大的事业
We could have done such great things together,
帮助很多人
helped so many people.
这不是在帮助人
This isn't helping people!
我看错你了
I misjudged you.
我原本以为在我们的努力下
I thought after our work together,
你已经下定决心要打破你家族中的暴♥力♥循环
you were committed to breaking your family's cycle of violence.
我父亲疏远别人
My father pushed people away.
他有秘密
He kept secrets,
而我也犯过同样的错误
and I made those same mistakes.
但如果我要打破循环
But if I choose to break the cycle,
我也要用我的方式来做
I'm gonna do it my way.
4587号♥ 我建议你坐住别动
I suggest you hold very still, 4587.
我的名字是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen!
好吧 看来你独自
Well, it seems like you've picked up
学到了些新把戏
a few new tricks without me.
这些手环太残暴了
These things are so barbaric.
一定是有防篡改警告
Must have an anti-tampering alarm.
启动封锁程序
Lockdown procedure initiated.
所有犯人立刻回到自己的牢房♥
All inmates should return to their cells immediately.
我拿到钥匙卡了
I've got the key card.
我拿到文件了 我们必须离开了
I've got the file. We got to go.
我们无法安静地离开了
We'll not be able to go quietly.
你们两个想去哪
Where the hell are you two going?
现在全面封锁了
We're on lockdown.
你们应该待在自己的牢房♥里
You're supposed to be in your cells.
我说了 回到你们的牢房♥里
I said, get back to your cells.
直走
Straight ahead.
你认为他们意识到打不过我们吗
Do you think they realized they're outmatched?
他们马上会发现的
I think they're about to.
这里通往水边
This goes down to the water.
对 唯一的出口是通过太平间
Right. The only way out is through the morgue.
这么对待死去的人真可耻
Shameful way to treat your dead.
他们走这里 过来
They went this way. Over here!
他们不会太久的 我们必须走了
They won't be long. We must go.
我需要你把这个交给费利西蒂
I need you to give this to Felicity.
如果你留在这 你会死的
If you stay, you will die.
如果我离开了 我永远会是个逃犯
If I leave, I'm a fugitive forever.
我不会对我的家庭做出那样的事
I won't do that to my family.
这些年以来你都错了
All those years ago, you were wrong.
赋予怪物身份无法控制你的黑暗面
Giving the monster an identity didn't contain the darkness.
那只会给它力量
It just gave it power.
割裂你的身份
Separating into two selves,
躲进阴影中
hiding in the shadows...
这从来不是答案
That was never the answer.
有人挡住门了
Someone barricaded this.
让人打破大门
Get someone to break this down.
我会确保你的妻子拿到这个
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表