剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
他不会跳进苯气体中了吧
Please don't tell me he just went in there!
守望者 他有多少时间
Overwatch, tell me how much time he has.
十秒 最多十二秒
10 seconds, maybe 12.
罗伊 跟我汇报你的情况 罗伊 说话
Roy, I'm gonna need a sitrep. Talk to me, Roy!
罗伊 罗伊
Roy? Roy!
他做到了
He did it.
他做到了
He did it.
他做到了
He did it.
罗伊
Roy!
快上来
Oh. Come on.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
守望者 电源断了
Overwatch, power's off.
我们现在去找奥利弗
We're headed out to find Oliver.
收到
Copy that.
真不知道你干这工作的时候 何时能喘口气
I don't know how you ever breathe on this job.
一刻也不能
I don't.
拜托 奥利弗 你到底在哪
Come on, Oliver. Where are you?
我有个问题
Hey. Um, random question.
你们的正义联盟又加了一位新的英雄吗
Did you add another hero to your justice league?
我预料到你会在这
You I expected.
你的朋友就不幸了
Too bad for your friend.
求你不要
Please don't.
我以为你会迫不及待要去跟你丈夫团聚
I thought you'd be eager to join you husband.
求你别杀我 我怀孕了
Please don't kill me! I'm pregnant!
孩子是无辜的
This baby is innocent,
就像罗伯特离开你的家庭时的你一样
just like you were when Robert left your family.
请别杀害一个无辜的孩子
Please don't kill an innocent child.
知道了
Good to know.
我想这混凝土撑不住了
I think the concrete gives up.
我得从这出去
I need to get out of here.
你会的 相信我
You will. Trust me.
你真正应该担心的是
What you really need to worry about
你从这里出去以后怎么办
is what happens when you do.
-为什么 -你今年所做的这些事
- Why? - Everything you've done
跟警♥察♥合作
this year--working with the cops,
不再戴着面具为这座城市而战
fighting for the city without a mask--
你有机会做一些我们以前不可能做的事
You've got a shot at something we never had.
什么事
What's that?
一个崭新的开始
A clean slate.
你无法抹去你的过去 但是你可以让它
You can't shed your past, but you can keep it
不再伤害你的孩子们
from hurting your kids.
这是我们的父母从未曾给过我们的
That's something our parents could never give us.
但是 奥利弗 如果你继续跟惠美子纠缠
But it is never, ever going to happen, Oliver,
那就永远不可能发生
if you keep seeing red with Emiko.
只要她还活着
As long as she's still breathing,
我的家人就永远不会安全
my family will never be safe.
汤米 你知道的
You know this, Tommy.
那你就还没有放下你家族的错误 奥利弗
Then you haven't moved past your family's mistakes, Oliver.
还没有冲破谎言和仇恨的怪圈
You haven't broken the cycle of lies and hate.
你被困住了
You're trapped. You're trapped
就像你被困在这个房♥间里一样
just like you are in this room.
但你并不在这
But you're not here.
你是...
You are a...
你是我幻想出来的
You are a figment of my imagination
来测试我的意志
that has been sent here to test my resolve.
没用的
Won't work.
看起来你找到出路了
Looks like you found your way out.
为了阻止惠美子 如果我需要变得
To stop Emiko, if I need to be
像她对我父亲那样残忍♥
as ruthless to her as she was to my father,
也无所谓
so be it.
奥利弗 祝你能找到你的小队
Good luck finding your team, Oliver.
你会需要他们的
You're gonna need them.
再见 汤米
Good-bye, Tommy.
通讯没信♥号♥♥了
Comms just dropped off.
我们应该是离奥利弗越来越近了
Yeah. We should be getting closer to Oliver.
-你需要歇会吗 -不用
- You need a minute? - No.
好吧 我是得歇会
Yeah. Ok. Maybe I do.
你们先去前面探一下
Why don't you guys go ahead,
找一条下楼的路
find us a way downstairs?
我们一会就跟上
We'll catch up.
你真不是一般的蠢
You must be a pretty big idiot,
那样拿生命去冒险
risking your life like that.
可我们还活着 不是吗
Well, we're alive, aren't we?
算你走运
You're lucky to be.
我很惊讶 你竟然还在乎我的死活
I'm surprised you even care if I made it out alive or not.
我当然在乎
Of course I care.
你是小队的一员
You're our teammate.
或许我就不该加入
Maybe I shouldn't be.
你为了保护我失去了一切
You lost everything to protect me,
但你几乎不认识我
and you don't even know me.
我杀死的那些警卫
Those guards that I killed,
他们是无辜的
they're innocent.
他们都有家人
They had families.
你的所作所为
What you did back there,
糟糕透了
it was awful.
但我们都知道那是因为嗜血欲 罗伊
But we all know it was the bloodlust, Roy.
那不是你的错
That wasn't you.
不 这还是无法改变
No. That doesn't change the fact that
我让身边所有人陷入危险的事实
I put everyone else around me at risk.
你就该让我进监狱的
You should have just let me go to prison.
我错了 我们都会犯错
I was wrong. We all make mistakes.
我刚才很生气 只是因为我们失去了一切
I was just pissed because we had just lost everything.
但不代表我希望你死
That doesn't mean I want you dead.
或许我死了才是最好的选择
Maybe it's best if I am 6 feet under.
死亡是懦夫之举
Dying is the coward's way out.
你活着的每一天
Every day that you stay alive,
都在努力为自己
you try to redeem yourself
犯下的错事赎罪
for that messed-up thing you did,
这个世界因为英雄如你的存在
because this world is a better place
会变得更加美好
with a hero like you.
现在我们得走了
Now let's go.
地堡检查完毕 一切正常
Bunker is clear and secure.
-你还好吗 -没事
- You ok? - Yeah.
没有任何受到永久性伤害的迹象
Doesn't seem to be any permanent damage.
只需重新启动系统
Just rebooting the system,
启动并运行通讯器
get the comms up and running,
我就能查看奥利弗是否安全了
and then I'm gonna check to see if Oliver's ok.
重复一下 我是在问你 你还好吗
Just let me repeat. You. Are you ok?
差点死掉吗 我已经体验过无数次了
Almost dying? Nothing I haven't done 100 times before.
-我说的没错吧 -但这是第一次
- Am I right? - Well, the first time you've
你不是孤身一人
done it when it's not just you.
很遗憾 确实不是
Sadly, no.
威廉 可怜孩子 我是说
William, the poor kid, I mean,
他只是想要过上正常人的生活而已
all he ever wanted was a normal life--
却失去了母亲 被绑♥架♥了这么多次
Loses his mom, gets kidnapped way too many times,
压死骆驼的最后一根稻草 被连环杀手挟持
the final straw-- being taken hostage by a serial killer.
谁能保证这个孩子的人生会不一样呢
I mean, how's life gonna be any different for this kid?
你会改变它的
You'll make it different.
只是说起来简单罢了
You know, you make that sound so easy.
成长的过程中 是我的父母
Growing up, my parents,
开启了我的悲惨人生
it's just that they made my life miserable.
所以我向自己承诺
And I promised myself that I would do better
我成为家长后会做得更好
when I became a parent, that I would--
至少我要比他们做得好
I would--I would just be better.
可实际情况却和我的想象大相径庭
And I imagined this-- this--this life, and this is not it.
某种程度上 我做得比他们更糟
I mean, somehow, I've done something worse,
我已经让自己的人生变得
and I've created this life where I--
甚至无法保证自己孩子的安全
I can't even keep my children safe.
你那次在斯莫克科技公♥司♥很好地保护了自己
Hey. At Smoak Tech, you defended yourself like a badass.
你会想到办法保护那些孩子们的
You will find a way to protect those kids.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表