剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你来这里的理由是什么
What's your excuse for being here?
那个你是从哪得来的
Where'd you get that?
费利西蒂给我的
Felicity gave it to me.
她说是重新联♥系♥的标志
She said it was a symbol of reconnection.
我还以为是胡扯
I thought it was B.S.,
但是三周前 它开始发出哔哔声
but then, uh, 3 weeks ago, it started to beep.
我打开它
I opened it up...
找到了这个
and I found this.
这是这座岛的GPS坐标
They're GPS coordinates for this island.
等等 费利西蒂为什么叫你来炼狱
Wait. Why would Felicity send you to Lian Yu?
残忍♥的玩笑吧
Cruel joke?
上次我来这个岛的那天
You know, the last time I was on this island...
我母亲过世了
was the day my mother died.
我到现在还做恶梦
I still have nightmares about it.
但我还是来了
But I came anyway.
相信我
Well, trust me,
寻找答案只会带给你痛苦
looking for answers is only gonna cause you pain.
所以如果是我就会拿着这东西
So what I would do is I would take that,
把它扔进海里
and I'd throw it right there in the ocean
一去不再回头
and never look back.
你好
Hi, there.
我想找全球方案公♥司♥
I'm looking for Global Solutions.
四楼 女士 那以上的楼层不能随便进入
Fourth floor, ma'am. Everything above that's restricted.
汤姆 能帮我个忙吗
Tom, can I ask you a favor?
我在全球方案公♥司♥有个工作面试
I have an interview with GS,
然而我却没带笔就来了
and I somehow ended up here without a pen,
我真的很需要这份工作
and I really need that job.
当然
Of course.
不好意思
Pardon me.
真对不起
I am so sorry.
不好意思 女士
Excuse me, ma'am.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
谢谢你没弄脏这里
So much for not making a mess.
我无聊了
I got bored.
326号♥
Number 326.
她人呢
Where the hell is she?
你上还是我上
You or me?
你请便
Be my guest.
这一招屡试不爽
That never gets old.
我们得离开了 你拿到了吗
We need to get out of here. Did you get it?
感谢万分 汤姆
Thanks a million, Tom.
没问题 面试得怎么样
No problem. How was the interview?
我应该通过了
I think I nailed it.
早上九点刚过没多久
Shortly after 0900 this morning,
我们在外面的一栋大楼遭到入室抢劫
a break-in was reported at one of our off-site facilities.
只有一样东西失窃 B24原型
Only one item was stolen-- Prototype B-24.
那是超级
It's an ultra...
高密度可再生能源电池
High-density renewable battery?
我都不知道它们的存在
I didn't even know those existed yet.
一颗足以为整座城市提供电源的超级电池
One super battery has enough juice to power a town.
我们之前利用它来帮助难民
We were reusing them to help refugees.
什么样的混♥蛋♥会阻挠这事
What kind of jerk gets in the way of that?
如果约翰让你参加简报 也许你就知道了
Well, maybe you would know if John let you in on his briefing.
我的权限级别太低
Well, I do not have a high enough security clearance.
而且贝尔副局长也会出席
Plus, I heard Deputy Director Bell's gonna be in there,
我怕他
and he scares me.
我可以弄到未删改的报告
You know, I could just get us the unredacted report.
不用了 我很喜欢的我工作
Uh, no. I actually like my job, OK?
这些窃贼很了解他们的技术
So whoever did this knows their tech.
他们利用电子干♥扰♥器♥通过了安检
They used an electronic jammer to get past security.
没错 之前在希望泉
Yes! The same tech
迪亚兹就是用同样的技术攻破我的安全屋的
that Diaz used to breach my safe house in Hope Springs.
这绝对不是巧合 柯蒂斯
That is not a coincidence, Curtis.
你看得出他们在抢劫时用的是什么武器吗
Can you tell what type of weapons they used in the heist?
高科技护盾 纳米动力飞镖 声波机械器
High-tech shield, nano-powered darts, sonic manipulator.
都是极其尖端精密的武器
These are super impressive weapons.
不止尖端精密 并且独一无二
Not just impressive. They're specific.
那肯定是
This was definitely--
长弓猎手
The longbow hunters.
据阿纳托利·克尼亚杰夫给我们的消息来源
According to our source, Anatoly Knyazev,
他们受雇于我们的老朋友里卡多·迪亚兹
they were hired by our old friend, Ricardo Diaz.
这些刺客极度危险
These assassins are extremely dangerous,
我们要找到并铲除他们
and we need to find them and shut them down.
这就是你们的任务
You have your assignments.
贝尔副局长
Deputy Director Bell,
很惊讶你腾出时间来听简报
I'm surprised to see you made time for this briefing.
考虑到
I wanted to check in,
里卡多·迪亚兹再次出现 我想来看看
given the reappearance of Ricardo Diaz.
我知道你有个人恩怨
I know you have a personal connection.
谢谢你的关心
Well, I appreciate the concerns.
你可以放心 我知道轻重缓急
I assure you my priorities are in the right place.
迪亚兹是个混♥蛋♥
Diaz is a son of a bitch,
但是天眼会并不是罪案调查的特许机构
But A.R.G.U.S. isn't chartered for criminal investigations.
所以取回这项技术是我们的目标
That's why recovering that tech is the objective.
明白了吗
Understood?
明白 长官
Yes, sir.
我知道是长弓猎手做的
I know it's the longbow hunters.
你得让我参与这次行动
You have to let me in on this operation.
天眼会正在处理
A.R.G.U.S. is handling it.
我就说吧
Told you! Ahem.
长弓猎手和迪亚兹有直接的联♥系♥
The longbow hunters are a direct connection to Diaz.
几个月来 他们是我们找到他的最好线索
They are the best lead we've had on him in months.
你知道的 约翰 我必须做点什么
You know it, John. John, I need to do something.
我知道 抱歉 但是天眼会有自己的规章
I know, and I'm sorry, but A.R.G.U.S. has its protocols.
-约翰 -有进展我们会通知你的
- John-- - We will keep you updated.
费利西蒂 相信我
Felicity, just trust me.
劳蕾尔
Laurel...
我们要谈谈
we need to talk.
如果是和康威的案子有关
If this is about the Conway case,
我已经和阿纳斯塔斯说了我需要多点时间
I already told Anastas I need more time.
我来找你不是为了这事 你知道的
That is not why I'm here, and you know it.
难道你想了我吗 真是太甜蜜了
Aw. Did you miss me? That's so sweet.
劳蕾尔 你又一次甩掉了保护你的人
Laurel, you ditched your protective detail again.
也许你应该先搞清事情经过 队长
Perhaps you should get your facts straight, Captain.
你的警员突然间急需就医
Your officers had a medical emergency.
我想应该是食物中毒
Food poisoning, I think it was.
食物中毒是不会引起听力丧失或是头晕的
Food poisoning does not cause hearing loss or vertigo.
你知道什么会吗 声波
You know what does? A sonic wave.
听起来很严重啊
Ooh, that sounds serious.
这不是说笑 劳蕾尔
This isn't a joke, Laurel.
我刚刚从天眼会那里得知
You know, I just heard from A.R.G.U.S.
长弓猎手来了星城
the longbow hunters are in Star City.
迪亚兹可能很快也会到
Diaz won't be far behind.
事实上 我们无法确定
Matter of fact, for all we know,
他说不定已经到了
he could already be in town.
我真不在乎迪亚兹会不会杀掉你
Now, I don't really care if Diaz kills you,
但我在乎他会杀掉地检
but I do care if he kills the D.A.
真是令人感动
Touching.
迪亚兹绑♥架♥过你
Diaz kidnapped you.
杀死了昆汀 那个大家都认为是你父亲的人
He killed Quentin, who everyone believes is your father.
真是个笑话
Such a joke.
我很在乎他
Hey, I cared about him.
那就让我的警员保护你
Then let my officers protect you.
他也会希望我们这么做
It's what he would have wanted.
我可以照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
那好
Fine.
当保姆不是让你大材小用了吗
Isn't baby-sitting a little bit below your pay grade?
绝对是 但星城警局要保护你的安全
Way below, but the SCPD is going to keep you safe,
无论你需要与否
whether you want us to or not.
那好 随便你吧
OK, fine, whatever. Suit yourself.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表