剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
这太好笑了
That's funny.
我没开玩笑
I'm not joking.
罗伯特·奎恩是我爸爸
Robert Queen was my father.
所以你跟我说起你妈妈的时候
So when you told me about your mother,
你隐瞒了一个很重要的信息
you kind of left out a pretty important detail.
罗伯特很早以前就跟我们没关系了
Robert was out of the picture long before.
我之所以不想告诉你
I didn't want to tell you
是因为我不想冒险改变什么
because I didn't want to risk changing things.
改变什么
Changing what things?
你和我一起合作
You and me working together.
为什么会呢
Why would it?
奥利弗有他的事 我们有我们的
Oliver's got his thing, and we've got our thing.
对吗
Right?
是的 我们有我们的
Yeah, we do.
好的 好的 市长女士谢谢您...
All right. All right. Thank you, Ms. Mayor...
什么忙都没帮上
For nothing.
我们有个新问题
We have a new problem.
什么时候没有呢
Don't we always?
黛娜 在我们说这个之前
Dinah, before we get to that,
我得先跟你说件事
there's something that I need to speak with you about,
一件我一直瞒着你的事
something I've been keeping from you.
你说这话我毫不惊讶 奥利弗
Well, that is par for the course with you, Oliver.
很在理
That's a fair point.
这件事情
In this instance,
我需要点时间来消化一下
I just--I needed some time to process the information
然后才跟大家分享
before I shared it with everyone.
消化什么
What information?
新的绿箭侠是我同父异母的妹妹
The new Green Arrow is my half-sister.
她是我父亲一次婚外情的产物
She's the product of an affair that my father had.
这我可没想到
I wasn't expecting that.
我真的希望你能理解
I really hope you can appreciate
我需要点时间的原因
why I needed some time with this.
当然
Sure. Yeah.
我有好多疑问
I have lots of questions.
我也有好多疑问
I have a lot of questions, too.
我一直在尝试跟她联♥系♥
I have been trying to connect with her,
可是她目前
but she is not very trusting
不太相信人
at the moment.
这听着还真像是你妹妹
Sounds like your sister, all right.
那么我们的新问题是什么
Ok, what's our new problem?
博拉德坚持要你今晚去活动中心
Right. Pollard is insisting you go to the Town Hall tonight.
什么 你跟她解释了...
What? You explained to her--
我当然说了 可她认为我们
Yea of course I did. But she actually thinks we made up
编造奇美拉当借口 这样你就不用去见市民
Chimera as an excuse to get you not to meet the City.
如果我对于接受公众审视有问题 黛娜
If I had a problem being scrutinized, Dinah,--
我就不会让个摄像团队整天跟着我了
I wouldn't let a camera crew follow me around.
我明白 我跟她也这么说了
I know. I explained that to her.
依我来看 她把这次出席活动中心
But if you ask me, she sees this Town Hall
当成一次当众审判你的机会
as a chance to publicly crucify you,
她不会错过这机会的
And she's not gonna miss that.
我不会让数百人置于
I'm not exposing hundreds of people
潜在战区之中
to what could potentially become a war zone.
博拉德没办法强迫我
Pollard cannot force me to.
我会告诉她的
I will tell her.
谢谢
Thank you.
会是有趣的对话
This should be fun.
你有时间吗
Hey. You got a minute?
当然
Of course.
我知道你不打算参加
I know you don't plan on
这个活动中心的会议 对吗
doing this Town Hall meeting thing, do you?
我刚刚让黛娜转告博拉德我不会参加
I just told Dinah to tell Pollard that.
我想也许你应该去参加
I'm thinking maybe you should.
这可能是我们抓住奇美拉的唯一机会
It might be our only shot at catching Chimera.
柯蒂斯会再次找到他的
Curtis will find him again.
线索已经断了
Yeah, well, the trail's gone cold.
不过 奥利弗 我有个计划
But, Oliver, I have a plan.
洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
他们也在听
So are they.
抱歉了大伙 恕不公开
Sorry, guys. Private party.
该死的
Damn it.
这感觉太棒了
I enjoyed that.
你知道我预料到你想说什么 对吧
You know I know what you're gonna say, right?
是的
I do.
阻止奇美拉最好的办法就是把他引出来吗
Best way to stop Chimera is by drawing him out?
没错
Exactly.
不能有几百平民在场 约翰
Not with hundreds of people there, John.
这家伙已经干掉了四个治安维持者
This guy's taken down 4 vigilantes.
星城警局根本没办法抓到他
He is out of the SCPD's league.
确实
Yes, he is.
但是绿箭小队可以
But not team Arrow's.
什么 不行
What? No. No.
博拉德绝不可能允许黛娜
There's no world in which Pollard
给你们每个人都安排任职
will allow Dinah to deputize all of you.
我也绝不可能让你们冒险
And I'm certainly not going to risk you going to prison
触犯反治安维持者法规而入狱
for violating the anti-vigilante law.
拜托 即便我愿意冒这个险
Come on. Even if I was willing to take that risk,
绿箭小队也早已不存在了
There is no team Arrow anymore.
它仍然存在
But there is.
奥利弗 绿箭小队仍然存在
Oliver, there is.
只是变化了
It's just changed.
你被关进斯拉博赛时我们也许不再是绿箭小队
We may not have been team Arrow when you were in Slabside,
但我们一直相互支持
but we had each other's backs.
兄弟 给我们个机会来帮你
Just give us a chance, man, to have yours.
你们可能会进监狱
You could go to prison.
那又怎样
So?
你已经为我们进过了
You did it for us,
虽然我一直无法接受
which never really sat right with me.
因为那根本就不对 奥利弗
And the reason why is because it wasn't right, Oliver.
我们有过争吵 意见不合 相互指责
We have fights, disagreements, recriminations.
但那都不要紧 因为我们是一个团队
But it doesn't matter because we are a team.
任何事都改变不了这一点
And nothing's going to change that.
约翰 我犯过很多错误
John, I made a lot of mistakes.
我们都是
We all did.
这也是为什么它们被称作错误 奥利弗
That's why they're called mistakes, Oliver.
你吸取教训 然后继续前进
You learn from them. You move forward.
我们变得更好
We...we get better.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎来到针对治安维持行为的大讨论
Welcome to our Town Hall discussion on vigilantism.
会议即将开始 请就坐
We're about to get started. Please take your seats.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
你说得很清楚 我别无选择
You made it pretty clear I didn't have a choice.
我是希望一旦民♥意♥通过
Well, it's my hope that once the pittston pavilion opens,
就不再需要你了
your services will no longer be required.
警♥察♥会保证这次会议和城市的安全
The police can keep this event and the city safe.
星城警局将会重建为
The SCPD is gonna rebuild
最具权威的执法机构
into a remarkable police force.
如果他们足够强大
But if they were enough,
这座城市就不需要我了 不是吗
the city wouldn't need me, now, would they?
的确不需要你
It doesn't need you.
这正是我今晚要传递的信息
That's exactly the message I intend to convey tonight.
博拉德市长你好
Mayor Pollard.
小伙伴们 准备开始了
All right, buckle up, kiddies,
守望者又回来了
because Overwatch is back in the house.
好吧 我并没有在现场
Well, not actually in the house.
我在天眼会这里远程操控
I mean, I'm working at A.R.G.U.S. remotely.
不过我在通讯频道上
But I'm on the comms, you know.
我们知道你什么意思 守望者
We know what you meant, Overwatch.
好好 我黑进了
Cool, cool, cool. So I am tapped
会议场所的监控录像系统
into the venue's CCTV,
还有 我可真是厉害
and I am very proud of this one,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表