剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
and you never got to make that choice...
直到今天
Until today.
你这是别有用心
There's your ulterior motive.
米娅 如果你走了
Look, Mia, if you go out that door,
你所做的正是费利西蒂想要的
You are doing exactly what Felicity wants.
如果你想离开 我们就离开
Ok, you want to go? We will go.
如果你想留下 我们就留下
You want to stay? We will stay.
但是别让她犯的错误
But do not let her mistakes
替你做决定
make your choice for you.
现在是你做选择的时候了
It's on you now.
应该是这里了
This has to be the place.
有人来了
There's someone coming.
进展如何
So what'd we miss?
你回来了
Ohh, you came back.
别大惊小怪
Don't make a big thing of it.
怎么回事 炸♥弹♥去哪了
What the hell? Where are the bombs?
炸♥弹♥已经安上了
They're already onsite.
爸爸
Dad.
你怎么会在这
What are you doing here?
你还活着
You are alive.
不会感谢你 或是你的朋友凯文·戴尔
No thanks to you or your friend-- Keven Dale.
你是对的
You were right.
你们都是对的
You all were right.
对星城的袭击就在今晚
The attack on Star City is happening tonight,
而且根本没有计划疏散
And there is zero plan to evacuate.
戴尔打算把这一切栽赃给一名治安维持者
Dale plans to pin the blame on a vigilante.
我想这也是他们关押这费利西蒂的原因
I'm guessing that's why they were keeping Felicity.
我一点也不惊讶
I can't say I'm surprised.
你怎么突然想明白了
What opened your eyes all of a sudden?
一个有着完美基因的非常聪明的人
Someone very smart with impeccable genetics
提醒了我曾经的身份
reminded me of who I used to be.
我们为什么要相信你
And why should we believe you?
你难道不是那个一直打算
Aren't you the evil mayor
摧毁星城的邪恶的市长吗
who's been trying to destroy Star City?
你又是谁
And who are you?
她是米娅 是我和奥利弗的
This is Mia. These are mine and Oliver's
完美基因的结晶
impeccable genetics.
你和奥利弗有个孩子
You and Oliver have a kid?
惊喜吧
Surprise.
行了 现在我们都信息同步了
Ok, now that we are all caught up,
炸♥弹♥什么时候爆♥炸♥
what time do the bombs go off,
我们如何阻止
and how do we stop them?
它们会在放烟火的时候爆♥炸♥
They're set to go off during the fireworks
还有整整38分钟
in exactly 38 minutes.
即便我们知道炸♥弹♥在哪里
Even if we knew where the bombs were,
时间也不够我们翻过墙去阻止
that's not enough time to climb over that wall and stop this.
还有一个办法
There is another way.
炸♥弹♥之间利用可见光无线通信
The bombs are linked by a li-fi,
也就是说使用的是外部能源
which means there's an exterior power source.
你说的是统一连接装置
You're talking about a unified connectivity device.
没错
Yes.
这就跟炸♥弹♥的大脑一样
It's like the brain of the bombs.
这下好了 又多了一个技术狂
Oh, good. Now there are two of you.
等等 所以我们该闯进某个服务器机房♥
So wait. We're just supposed to break into some server room
让你们黑进去吗
so you guys can hack into it?
"服务器机房♥" 还真有2019的风格
"Server room"! How 2019.
它的大脑是便携式立方体 可以拿在手里
The brain is a portable cube shape. It fits in your hand.
戴尔有这种玩意
Dale has something like that.
我以为只是个解压魔方
I thought it was just a fidget cube.
阻止炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的唯一办法就是毁掉那装置
The only way to stop the bombs is to destroy that device.
戴尔会去参加庆祝活动
Dale's gonna be at the celebration,
但是找到他不容易
But he won't be easy to find.
他做了一笔
He cut a deal
购买♥♥弓箭手永久性盲点的交易
for a permanent Archer blind spot.
总有其他办法的
There's always another way.
我听说这种贫民区派对都很高档
I heard these Glades parties are pretty fancy.
我们怎么混得进去
How are we supposed to fit in?
除了你
Except for you.
这个就交给我吧
Leave that part to me.
这就跟大海捞针一样
This is looking for a needle
而且是很诡异的海
in a very creepy haystack.
我就当你已经就位了
I'll take that to mean you're in position.
其他人呢
Everyone else?
差不多了
Almost.
看样子雷内挺出名啊
Looks like Rene's become quite the celebrity.
守望者 我们就位了
Overwatch, we are in position.
"守望者"
"Overwatch"?
好久没人这么叫我了
No one's called me overwatch in a very long time.
好吧 回忆过往这种事情迟点再说行吗
Ok, can we save the walk down memory lane for after maybe?
好的 我们要怎么做
All right. What do we got to do?
这里每个人穿的都是功能性面料
Everyone here is wearing functional textiles,
里面都嵌有微型计算机
so there are tiny computers embedded in their clothing.
你的也是
And yours.
所以面料产生接触时 传感器会给我们传输
When the fabrics touch, the sensors will send us
所有的电子数据
all their electronic data.
它们的隐私设置通常是禁止这一项的
Normally, their privacy settings restrict that,
但我绕开了禁令
but I bypassed them.
所以你是黑进了衣服里
So you're hacking clothes?
可以这么说吧
Pretty much.
你的任务就是找出凯文·戴尔
Your job is to identify Keven Dale.
我可以给你提供安保系统的信息
And I can help with that via the security feed.
去拯救城市吧
Let's go save the city.
那不是戴尔
It's not Dale.
米娅 你两点钟方向有个穿蓝色西装的人
Ok, Mia, at your 2 o'clock, there is a man in a blue suit.
看起来很般配
He could be a potential match.
我不是说跟你般配 是说他可能是目标
I don't mean match-match. I mean target.
我都不知道你喜欢什么类型 是不是...
And I don't even know what your type is. Is it--
妈妈 别说了
Mom, shut up.
好吧 抱歉 老♥习♥惯
Ok, sorry. Rambling. Old habits.
米娅 你刚和戴尔擦肩而过
Mia, you just brushed Dale.
看到了 我现在跟他进去
Got him. I'm following him inside.
等等 你需要后援
Hold on. You're gonna need backup.
里面没法通信
You won't have comms in there.
你白训练我了吗
Isn't this what you trained me for?
一个总裁我还是能对付的 放心吧
I can handle a CEO. I got this.
别人可能不想告诉你 但你这庆典太无聊了
Nobody wants to tell you, but your festival sucks.
有意思 我以为来的会是金丝雀
Interesting. I was expecting a canary.
你是什么人
Who the hell are you?
不爱闲聊的人
Not a fan of chitchat.
东西给我 不然我就抢了
Now, hand that thing over, or I'll take it.
你确定
Really?
活捉她 庆典之后我再来对付
Take her alive. We'll talk after the festival.
那可有意思了
Oh, this'll be fun.
各位 我跟丢了 他又到人群里去了
Guys, I lost him. He's in the crowd again.
好 不想吓你们
Ok, not to freak anyone out,
但是两分钟后炸♥弹♥就要爆♥炸♥了
but this is our two-minute bomb warning.
我们要疏散群众
We need to thin the herd.
我知道怎么做
I know how.
让他们看看真正的英雄
Show them what heroes look like.
来人 有治安维持者
Help! Vigilantes!
你还有30秒 米娅
Oh, you have 30 seconds, Mia.
米娅
Mia!
她成功了 炸♥弹♥解除了
She did it. The bombs are deactivated.
我们赶紧走吧
Let's get the hell out of here.
贫民区的市民们
Citizens of the Glades,
昨晚 我们独♥立♥日庆典活动
last night, our Independence Day festivities
遭遇了公然的恐怖袭击
were attacked in an apparent act of terror.
在贫民区警局的不懈努力下
Thanks to the tireless efforts of the Glades P.D.,
我们已确定犯罪嫌疑人的身份
we know the identities of the perpetrators responsible--
这些治安维持者被称为
the vigilantes known
军♥火♥库 黑金丝雀 计算者
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表