剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我父亲要求我改正他的错误
I see my father asking me to right his wrongs...
然后开枪自杀
Right before he shot himself in the head.
他为我牺牲了自己
He sacrificed his life for mine.
你是因此而成为一名治安维持者的吗
Is that why you became a vigilante?
-是的 -因为他交给你他的罪孽吗
- Yes. - Because he put his sins on you?
请不要问了
Would you please stop?
父亲不只是把家族姓氏传承给孩子
A father passes on more than just his name to his children.
也传给孩子他们的是非恩怨
He provides them their legacy.
哈克特后来怎么样了
What became of Hackett?
剩下的食物和水只够一个人活下去
There was only enough food and water for one person.
我爸爸开枪杀了他
My dad shot him.
你父亲杀了他 然后呢
Your father shot him? Then what?
好像他无关紧要
Like he doesn't matter in this story,
只是附带伤害罢了
Just collateral damage?
难道不是你家的人就不是人了吗
People without the last name Queen are human beings, too.
他们也有希望 梦想 生活
They have hopes, dreams, lives.
你的父亲不是一个英雄
Your father wasn't a hero.
奎恩先生 他是一个杀人犯
Mr. Queen, he was a murderer.
他救了我
He saved me.
他降罪于你
He condemned you.
他已经死了 但是
He is gone, but here you are caught
你依然陷在这个恶性循环里
in the same vicious cycle,
为他的罪行赎罪
paying for his crimes.
你怎么绕过保护我的星城警局人员
How'd you get past my SCPD detail?
我可是麻省理工毕业的
You know I went to MIT, right?
那就像电脑极客的哈佛
It's like Harvard for computer geeks
录取率只有6.7%
with an acceptance rate of 6.7%,
我能考上麻省理工 当然有本事混进很多地方
So if I can get in there, I can get in
但这里除外
pretty much anywhere except for here,
因此我不得不说
Which is why I had to resort to saying that...
我们以前是同一个姐妹会的
We were sorority sisters.
你现在真的当律师了
So you are actually practicing law.
为什么每个人都觉得很不可思议
Why does everybody find that so hard to believe?
也许因为你不是真正的劳蕾尔
Well, probably because you're not the real Laurel
或真正的律师
or a real lawyer.
我也想说快一点 真拗口
Try saying that 3 times fast. What a tongue twister.
听着 我是为了昆汀
Ok. Listen. I am doing this for Quentin,
所以不介意的话 我要继续工作了
so if you don't mind, I'd like to get back to work now.
我懂 比起当一名罪犯
Yeah, I get it. I mean, prosecuting criminals
还是起诉罪犯更难
must be a lot harder than being one.
你怎么还不走
You're still here.
我有个案子 也许你会感兴趣
I have a case that you might be interested in.
你的劳蕾尔也许会为你无偿服务
Your Laurel might have done the whole pro bono thing,
但我这个劳蕾尔不会
But this Laurel doesn't.
假设说 如果有个女刺客
Hypothetically, if there was a female assassin
可能人称沉默者
who went by, I don't know, the name the Silencer,
她... 我来描述一下
Who had--for purposes of this illustration--
碰巧用一个能消音的腰带袭击了地检
only attacked the D.A. with a belt device that canceled sound,
如果有人抓到了这个行凶者
Well, if someone has captured, said assailant
并且囚禁了她
and was holding her hostage,
你觉得这个随便假设的故事里的地检
do you think the D.A. in this perfectly random hypothetical
会有兴趣来伸张正义吗
might be interested in serving justice?
你绑♥架♥并囚禁了沉默者
You kidnapped and imprisoned the Silencer?
不 不是我
No. No, not me.
-就是帮我朋友问的 -你想要我帮你
- Just asking for a friend. - And you want my help.
是啊 我也完全没有想到会有这么一天
Yeah. I never thought this day would come either,
但事已至此
but here we are.
你可真是比我想象的有趣多了
You are a hell of a lot more interesting than I thought.
她在哪
Where is she?
他们没有草莓
Hey. They didn't have strawberry,
所有我拿了点别的
so I got you some options.
你还喜欢哈密瓜吗
You still like cantaloupe, right?
都说了一百遍了 我没事
For, like, the 100th time, I'm fine.
你现在不应该在外面
Shouldn't you be out
寻找纵火的那个坏蛋吗
looking for the bad guys who started the fire?
听着 我是你老爸
Hey, hey, hey. I'm your pops.
这里正需要我
I'm right where I need to be.
再说 你黛娜阿姨不希望我那么做
Besides, your aunt Dinah doesn't want me doing that.
厂区失火了
There's a fire at the lofts.
爸 你得走了
Dad, you got to go.
你以前教我 只有混球才不顾自己的社区
You taught me only punks forget about their community.
你为什么把我的话都听进去了
Why you always got to listen to everything I say?
我是在你这边的 记得吗
Hey, hey. I'm on your side, remember?
他逃走了
He got away.
-谁逃走了 -乔恩·科尔特斯
- Who got away? - Jon Cortez.
他就是这一系列纵火案的凶手吗
Is he the one who's been setting these fires?
不许动
Freeze!
把武器放在地上
Put your weapon on the ground.
慢慢将双手举过头顶
Raise your hands above your head slowly.
-小黛 -我接到了纵火的报♥警♥电♥话♥
- D. - I got a call about a suspicious fire.
直觉告诉我 你可能掺和其中
I had a hunch you might be involved.
他只是想帮忙
He's just trying to help.
那就通过自首来证明
Then he can prove that by turning himself in!
闪开 雷内
Step aside, Rene.
不 快走
No. Go!
-该死 -我很抱歉 小黛
- Damn it! - I'm sorry, D.
但是我不能让你逮捕他
But I just couldn't let you arrest him.
-转过去 -干什么
-Turn around. -What?
转过去
Turn around!
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
上次我就警告过你了
I warned you the last time.
我让你相信我
I asked you to trust me.
你不听 还是一直妨碍我的调查
Instead, you just actively tampered with my investigation,
我现在别无选择
So now I have no choice.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
雷内·拉米雷斯 你被捕了
Rene Ramirez, you are under arrest.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
但你说的每句话
Everything you say
都将成为呈堂证供
can and will be used against you in a court of law,
所以我建议你闭上嘴巴
So I suggest you shut the hell up.
走吧
Let's go.
早上好
Good morning.
请说出你的名字
Please state your name.
奥利弗·奎恩
Oliver Queen.
你刚刚是在冥想
You were just now meditating.
-对 -你在哪学的
- Yeah. - Where did you learn to do that?
-香港 -谁教你的
- Hong Kong. - Who taught you?
塔苏·山城
Tatsu Yamashiro.
我们上一次谈话时 你提到
When we last spoke, you mentioned
你的父亲杀了一个人 哈克特
your father killed a man--Hackett--
为了救你
so you could live.
没错 我觉得
That's right. I feel like my father
我父亲不得不做出一个艰难的选择
had to...make an impossible choice.
艰难的选择
An impossible choice?
对
Yes.
你觉得你儿子会怎么想
How do you think your son would feel
如果他知道他爷爷是个杀人凶手
if he knew his grandfather was a murderer?
帕克医生 请不要牵扯到我儿子 拜托
Dr. Parker, please leave my son out of this, please.
有时 爱会蒙蔽人的双眼
At times, love can blind a person
让人看不清自己对家人造成的伤害
to the harm they're inflicting on their families,
他们从父母那里学到了暴♥力♥
the cycle of violence they're creating
又施加于自己的家人身上
that they have learned from their own parents.
我绝不会有意伤害我的儿子
I would never intentionally harm my son.
你知道吗 囚犯的孩子
Did you know that children of the incarcerated
触犯法律的概率
are 3 times more likely to enter the justice system
是一般人家孩子的三倍
than children of non-offenders?
威廉一点也不像我
William is nothing like me.
那也许是实话
That may be true,
但你认为你对威廉有什么影响
but what effect do you think you're having on William?
他还活着
I think he's alive.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表