剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
一小时前被发现死亡
was found dead an hour ago.
真的吗
Really?
我该为此伤心还是什么的吗
Am I supposed to be sad about that or something?
我们拘留他就是为了避免这件事发生
Well, we had him in custody to prevent that.
本来好好的
That is, of course,
直到你这边说我们必须放他出来
until your office said we had to turn him loose.
他交了保释金
Well, he made bail.
是你告诉我得用正确的方法做事
You're the one that said I had to do things the right way,
所以我放了他
so I let him loose,
现在我们回到原点了
and here we are back to square one.
好吧 其实并不是
Well, actually, we're not.
赫尔南德斯死了
Hernandez's death
惊动了冈萨雷斯的另一小头目
spooked one of Gonzalez's other lieutenants,
他准备作证
and, uh, he's gonna testify.
不觉得太容易了吗
Isn't that convenient?
你认为是我做的
You think I did this.
你也没否认啊
I'm not exactly hearing a denial.
我不需要否认
I shouldn't have to give you one.
我想我做的已经够多了
I think I've done more than enough
你甚至不该怀疑我
to have earned the benefit of the doubt from you.
我看到你看那家伙的眼神
I saw how you looked at that man,
你处决文尼之前
and it was the same look that you gave Vinnie
也是用那个眼神看他
right before you executed him.
我尽心尽力当个称职的地检官
I have busted my ass being a good D.A.,
努力按规矩办事
trying to play by the rules,
但不管我怎么做
but no matter what I do,
你都把我当黑海妖
you always just see me as the Black Siren.
你说得对 你说得对
You're right. You're right,
我很抱歉 但我不了解
and I am sorry, but I don't know
真正的你 劳蕾尔
who you really are, Laurel.
我不了解 我认为你也不了解
I don't, and I don't think that you do either.
我认为那是令我最害怕的
I think that's what scares me the most.
刚才我没把你伤得太重吧
Didn't hurt you too bad back there, did I?
没有 那是有说服力的表演
No. It was a convincing performance.
你找到了是谁雇佣
Did you, uh, make any progress on who hired
安德鲁·索顿
Andrew Thornton?
你知道我是言而有信的人
You know I'm a man of my word.
你找到和解决了杀害你母亲的人
Once you've found and taken care of your mother's killer,
就能专注回原来的任务
you can go back to focusing on the mission.
一言为定
A deal is a deal.
这真的令人很钦佩
This is really impressive.
这是你自己想出来的吗
Did you come up with this yourself?
没错
Yeah, I did.
奎恩材料股份有限公♥司♥ 可能会在
Um, and Queen Materials Inc., could be profitable
短短半年内就盈利了
in as little as 6 months.
如果你看第七页 在初创费用后
If you look at page 7, after an initial startup fee,
它的预计增幅是14%
its projected growth rate is at 14%.
我希望奥利弗对做生意能有这种兴趣
I wish Oliver showed this kind of interest in the business.
我继承了你的生意头脑
I inherited your business sense.
让我创立奎恩材料 我会展现给你看
Let me start Queen Materials, and I'll show you.
好吧 我不能同意
Well, I--I can't approve this.
为什么不能
Why not?
奎恩集团是留给奥利弗的
Queen Consolidated is for Oliver.
他是继承人
He's going to inherit it,
如果有人发现你是我的女儿...
and if anyone were to find out that you're my daughter...
我需要这个
I need this.
否则 我得去别处
Ok. Otherwise, I am gonna have to find
寻找资金
the money somewhere else,
我需要这个来帮妈妈
and I need it to help mom,
-而你从未做到 -惠美子
- something you never did. - Emiko.
你有想过我们吗
Do you ever even think about us?
一直在想
All the time,
我希望情况不一样
and I wish things were different.
我真的希望
I really do.
自从你走了
Since the day you left,
我一直欺骗自己
I kept holding out, thinking
认为有一天你会做对的事
one day you'd do the right thing
成为我该拥有的父亲
and become the father I deserved.
这绝不会发生 对吗
It's never gonna happen, is it?
我得走了
I have to go.
我计划去中国旅行
I have a trip planned to China
坐"金牌奎恩"号♥
on the "Queen's Gambit."
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
你还有什么要跟我说的吗
Is there something else you'd like to talk to me about?
没有 祝你旅途愉快
No. Have a good trip.
要聊聊吗
You want to talk?
甚至不跟那个发现他
Not even to the guy who found out
失散多年的弟弟是个邪恶的
his long lost sibling was secretly
双面间谍的人聊聊
an evil double agent?
告诉我这事以前发生过
Being reminded that this has happened before
并没有太大帮助
is not really making things better.
我明白 但我也知道
I get that, but I also know
不管惠美子做了什么
that despite what Emiko's done,
你还没准备放弃她
you're not quite ready to give up on her.
这么明显吗
That obvious, huh?
只有了解你
Only to someone who knows you
且经历过同样事情的人才了解
and who's been there.
我当初只是想带安迪回到光明
All I wanted was to bring Andy back over to the light.
我不必提醒你那个盲点让我们付出的代价
I don't have to remind you what having that blind spot cost us.
不 你不必
No, you don't.
但约翰 请相信我
But please, John, trust me when I tell you
我看惠美子比从前更清楚
that I am seeing Emiko more clearly than I ever have.
奥利弗 你还在试着救她
Oliver, you're still trying to save her.
约翰 我的家人
John, my family is to blame
造成她的现状
for her current situation.
我父亲抛弃了她和她母亲
My--my father a-abandoned her and her mother.
她那时11岁
She was 11!
才11岁
She was 11 years old,
没人可以使我确信
and no one's gonna convince me that--
如果没有发生那件事
that her life wouldn't be different now
她的生活不会不同
if that had never happened.
安迪也试着使我确信是我
Andy tried to convince me that I was the reason
让他做出错误选择的
for his bad choices, too.
他使我非常内疚
He made me feel so guilty that I was willing
愿意再相信他 就算知道
to trust him again even after knowing
他替达米恩·达克办事
he worked for Damien Darhk.
我怀抱希望 奥利弗 很大希望
I held out hope, Oliver, so much hope
却把你 我的家人
that I put you, my family,
我的团队置于险境
my team at risk.
约翰 如果我现在抛弃她
John, if I abandon her now...
我不会比我爸好到哪去
I'm no better than my father.
如果我可以救赎她
If I can help redeem her,
我自私地感觉像是能救赎我的家人
selfishly I feel like I--I help redeem my family just...
一点点
a little.
费利西蒂发现第九层的位置了
Felicity got a hit on the Ninth Circle.
无人机在城北的废弃机场
Drones are at an abandoned airfield north of the city.
惠美子呢
And Emiko?
她在那里
She's there.
叫上队员 出发
Let's get the team. Let's go.
好吧 他们还在准备无人机
All right. They're still prepping the drones.
好消息是我们来得不太晚
Good news is we're not too late.
坏消息是敌人人数是我们的五倍
Bad news is we're outnumbered 5:1.
我喜欢这个比例
Those are my kind of odds.
-盯住但丁 -还有惠美子
- Got eyes on Dante. - And Emiko.
无人机一准备好
Once the drones are primed,
我们就开始展示
we can begin the demonstration.
八个无人机被偷 就有八个潜在目标
Eight stolen drones, which means 8 potential targets,
每个都有自己的信♥号♥♥
and each one runs on a separate signal.
需要一些时间黑进导航系统
It's gonna take some time to hack into the guidance system.
奥利弗 这表示你要在它们起飞前
Oliver, that means that you need to stop those things
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表