剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
要么我亲自动手
or I will.
查监了
Cell check!
查监时间到了
Cell check time.
该你了 4587号♥
You're up, 4587.
规矩你懂的
You know the drill.
约克 你得听我说
Yorke, you need to listen to me.
不准闲聊 犯人
No chitchat, inmate.
这里有人想要你的命
Someone in here wants you dead.
告诉你吧 这里所有人都想要我的命
News flash: everyone in here wants me dead.
约克 我不管你是辞职还是调走
Yorke, I don't care if you quit or transfer,
但无论怎么做 你今天就得离开
but whatever you do, you need to do it today.
明白吗
Do you understand?
我不知道你在玩什么把戏
I have no idea what kind of game you're playing,
但你如果不闭嘴的话 我向你保证
But if you don't knock it off, I promise
你会后悔的
you'll regret it.
我没有玩把戏 我是想帮你
I'm not playing a game. I am trying to help you.
我不需要你的帮助 犯人
I don't need your help, inmate.
我只是想做正确的事情
I just want to do the right thing.
正确的事情
The right thing?
那就是你之前做的事情吗
Is that what you were doing,
穿着那套衣服满城跑
running around in that costume?
你把法律变成了一个笑话
You turned the law into a joke.
绿箭侠的存在
The Green Arrow's very existence
使罪犯们蜂涌至你的城市
invited criminals into your city.
你觉得自己是个英雄
You think you're some kind of hero.
但你有没有停下来想过
Have you ever stopped to think
也许正是你的所作所为让事情变得更糟
maybe all you've done is make things worse?
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
要是关于迪亚兹的就不能
Not unless it's about Diaz.
费利西蒂 我想让你知道我理解
Felicity, I want you to know I understand
你为什么生我的气
why you're angry at me.
但我一刻也没有忘记奥利弗 这个团队
But I have not forgotten Oliver or this team
还有你
or you.
但我需要你听我解释我为什么选择
But I need you to hear why I chose
不成为绿箭侠
not to become the Green Arrow.
费利西蒂 我看着奥利弗和你还有威廉
Felicity, I watched as Oliver, you, and William
因为那顶兜帽而失去了
lost everything important in life
生命中所有重要的东西
because of that hood.
我也想
And I wanted to.
想戴上兜帽 因为奥利弗让我这么做
I wanted to put it on because Oliver asked me to,
但是我做不到
but I couldn't.
事实上
The truth is...
我看到那兜帽对你和你的家人的伤害
I saw what the hood did to you and your family.
我不能让同样的事情发生在我的家人身上
And I couldn't do it to mine.
也许这有些自私
Maybe that was selfish,
但我就是做不出那种牺牲
but I just couldn't make that kind of sacrifice,
我也不能让莱拉和JJ这么做
and I couldn't ask that of Lyla or J.J.
这不是自私
It's not selfish.
我希望自己虽然没有穿上那套衣服
I'd like to think that I'm honoring Oliver's mission
但也算是在完成奥利弗的使命
without putting that suit on.
我尊重你想继续战斗的意愿
I respect that you want to keep fighting.
奥利弗自首
Oliver turned himself in
是为了让联调局帮我们扳倒迪亚兹
so the FBI would help us take down Diaz.
我也许不赞成他的决定
I may not agree with the decision,
但只要迪亚兹仍逍遥法外
but as long as Diaz is still out there,
奥利弗的牺牲就是徒劳的
Oliver's sacrifice will have been for nothing.
抱歉打扰一下 约翰 你得看看这个
Sorry to interrupt. John, you have to see this.
我终于把那个破损硬盘的数据提取出来了
I was finally able to pull the data from that damaged hard drive.
看看我找到了什么 火车图纸
Look what I found: train schematics.
让我猜猜看
Let me guess.
你清单上的其中一个定向能量武器
One of these directed energy weapons on your list
正由火车运输
is being transported by train.
没错 它正在被运出星城
Yup. It's being shipped out of Star City
用于今晚的测试
for testing tonight.
我们不能让长弓猎手得到这个武器
We can't let the longbow hunters get their hands on that weapon.
约翰 等等 没人比我更了解长弓猎手
John, wait. No one knows the longbow hunters better that I do.
费利西蒂 如果你要帮忙的话
Felicity, if you're gonna help,
你得用天眼会的方式 好吗
you got to do this the A.R.G.U.S. way. Deal?
好
Deal.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我应该问你同样的问题
You know, I should be asking you the same question.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我是个警♥察♥ 劳蕾尔
Well, I am a cop, Laurel.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
迪亚兹加入四分体后就买♥♥下了这里
Diaz bought it right after he joined the Quadrant.
他打算翻新
Planning on renovating,
想把这里变成他自己的城♥堡♥
He wanted to turn it into his own castle.
你认为他在这儿吗
And you think he's in there?
我可不认为星城广场会欢迎他
Well, I don't think he's welcome at the Star City Plaza.
好吧
All right. Fine.
那就上报吧
Call it in, then.
不行 这是我的战斗
No, no. This is my fight.
是了
Right.
这就是你一直计划着的事情 对不对
This is what you've been planning all along, isn't it?
所以你才一直拒绝保护
This is why you've been refusing protection.
因为你要杀了他
Because you're going to kill him.
但愿如此
Let's hope so.
如果迪亚兹在这里面 该由星城警局
If Diaz is in this building, the SCPD is going to be
来对付他
the one to take him down,
我们要用正确的方式
and we're going to do it the right way.
我对正确的方式不感兴趣
I'm not interested in doing things the right way.
这个怪物杀了昆汀
That monster killed Quentin.
我想看他下地狱
I want to see him in hell,
而且我要亲手把他送下去
and I want to be the one that sends him there myself.
我知道你一直在伪装 劳蕾尔
You know, I knew you were faking it this whole time, Laurel.
成为检察官 扯什么法治的鬼话
Becoming the D.A. and all your B.S. talk about the rule of law.
其实内心深处
You know, deep down,
你仍然是那个杀害我心爱的男人的
You are still the same lying murderer
满嘴谎言的凶手
who killed the man I loved.
我已经不是那样了
I'm not that person anymore.
但必须有人为昆汀伸张正义
But someone has to get justice for Quentin,
你心知肚明
And you know it.
所以不要阻止我
So don't you dare try and stop me.
A队已就位
Alpha team's in position.
报告情况
Sitrep?
火车很准时
The train is right on schedule.
第一节车厢将在60秒后到达你所在位置
60 seconds till the first car reaches your position.
收到
Copy that.
守望者 你准备好了吗
Overwatch, you ready for this?
五个月前我就准备好了
Oh, I've been ready for 5 months.
守望者 我已经进入火车
Overwatch, I'm on the train.
收到
Copy that.
我已经登入了火车的控制和管理系统
I've logged into the train control and management system.
我现在在火车的大脑里
I'm now inside the brain of the train.
武器在哪
Where's the weapon?
在倒数第四节车厢
It's in the fourth car from the back.
-有发现我们的老朋友吗 -还没有
- Any sign of our friends? - Not yet.
你将会进入一条隧♥道♥
You're coming up on the bader tunnel.
三十秒后我们将通过他们的
We will have a snapshot from
热成像摄像头获得影像
their thermal imaging camera in about 30 seconds.
去那边
That way.
那是火车司机
That'll be the engineer.
看那儿 这肯定是长弓猎人 至少有两人
There. That'll be the longbow hunters-- two of them, at least.
约翰 有两个敌人位于你前方的行李车厢
John, we got two bogies, both in the baggage car in front of you.
还有一个呢
Where's the other one?
天呐 约翰 他就在你上面
Oh, my God. John, he's right above you.
不要开枪
Hold your fire!
去武器那边
Get to the weapon!
你好啊
Hello there.
是毒气
It's gas!
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表