剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我来了 我来了
I'm coming, I'm coming!
你在哪 我找不到你
Where are you? I can't find you!
我总能找到你
I'll always find you...
你们两个
both of you.
你离我远点
You stay away from me.
远离我和我的家人
You stay away from me and my family!
你保护不了你的孩子
You can't protect your baby.
威廉 我是爸爸 又打来了
William, it's your dad again,
我也不知道你有没有收到我的留言 伙计
and I don't know if you're getting my messages, buddy,
因为你总是不回我电♥话♥
because you're not returning my calls.
我试着 试着打过座机
I tried--I tried calling the house.
听着 我知道你外公外婆不喜欢我
Look. I know that I'm not your grandparents' favorite,
但是我和费利西蒂 我们只是想知道
but Felicity and I, we just want to know
你适应得怎么样 我们希望能听到你的声音
how you're settling in, and we would love to hear your voice
因为我们真的很想念
because we really miss y--
语♥音♥信箱已经满了 再见
The mailbox is now full. Good-bye.
他还是没接你电♥话♥
He's still not answering your calls.
没有
No.
我刚失去抚养权时 佐伊也不搭理我
Zoe froze me out when I first lost custody.
别担心 他会想通的
Don't worry. He'll come around.
你只需要耐心等待
You just got to be patient.
我可不擅长耐心等待 雷内
Patience is not really my thing, Rene,
不过还是谢谢你
but thank you.
知道戴娜什么时候能回归吗
Any word on when Dinah is coming back?
她已经试着自己
Well, she's already tried to check herself
强行出院好几次了
out the hospital a couple of times.
她也不擅长耐心等待
Patience is also not really her thing.
-在办新案子 -不算是
- Working a new case? - Not exactly.
是你妹妹的事 没错
It's for your sister. Yeah.
这样说还是很别扭
That's still weird to say out loud.
好吧 雷内 听着
Ok, Rene, look.
我们小队已经正式授权与星城警局合作了
Our team has been deputized to work with the SCPD.
但她还没有 所以不该再作为治安维持者
She hasn't been. She shouldn't be out there
去出外勤 如果你不去怂恿她
as a vigilante, and I would actually really appreciate
我会非常感激的
if you didn't encourage her.
你真觉得我能拦得住她吗
Do you really think I could stop her?
你们家的固执是祖传的
Stubbornness runs in the family.
再说了 这是她的私事
Besides, this is personal.
为什么
Why?
这就是杀死她妈妈的那颗子弹
This is the bullet that killed her mother.
她妈妈是被杀死的
Her mother was murdered?
-她没告诉过你 -没有
- She didn't tell you? - No.
听着 我不想卷入任何家庭纷争里
Look. I'm not trying to get in the middle of any family drama.
太晚了吧
Too late.
她妈妈是在一年多前被杀害的
Her mother was murdered over a year ago.
自从那以后惠美子一直在努力找出凶手
Emiko's been trying to find the killer ever since,
但她找到的所有线索都没用
but all she's found were dead ends.
这颗子弹是她仅存的希望了
This bullet is her only legit lead.
她有理由把她妈妈的死
Does she have any reason to blame my family
怪罪到我们家身上吗
for her mother's death?
当你们在星城享受的时候
Y'all did become Starling City royalty
她妈妈和她却在贫民窟里挣扎
while she and her mom were left to struggle in the Glades.
我想说的是信任和信托基金
All I'm saying is there's a difference
还是有本质区别的
between trust and trust fund.
她相信你吗
She trusts you?
那是因为我向她证明了我值得信赖
That's because I had to prove to her that she could.
好吧 我也能证明
Ok. I'll prove it, too.
就像我爸教过我的那样
Just like my father taught me.
他应该好好教教你如何瞄准 小子
He should have taught you how to aim, boy.
你都不一定能让对手破皮
You'd be lucky to break skin.
你们俩就不能闭会嘴吗
Do you two ever stop talking?
打够了吧 你们应该是在训练
That is enough. You're supposed to be training,
而不是试着杀死对方
not trying to kill each other.
你为什么非得这么扫兴呢
Aww. Why you got to ruin all the fun?
开罗的行动失败了
The OP in Cairo was a bust.
但丁的使者维吉尔成功逃走了
Dante's emissary Virgil managed to evade us.
维吉尔是我们能找到但丁的唯一突破口
Virgil was our only contact to Dante.
费了那么大的劲才从迪亚兹那套出号♥码
All that effort to trick Diaz into giving up the number,
现在我们又回到了原点
and we're back to square one.
也不尽然
Not completely.
我们还有维吉尔的手♥机♥通讯记录
We still have the records from Virgil's phone.
上看可能有找到但丁的线索
That could lead us to Dante.
但同时 但丁正在大肆破坏
Meantime, Dante is wreaking havoc,
资助全球范围的恐怖活动
financing terrorists all over the world.
我本来以为现在可以不用再管这群家伙了
I was hoping to be done with this group by now.
我知道 关于这次行动大家只知道
I know. The only thing anyone knows about this operation
迪亚兹是幽灵计划的一部分
is that Diaz is a part of the Ghost Initiative,
但时间拖得越久 天眼会的负责人
but the longer this takes, the more likely
就越可能发现幽灵计划的真实目的
A.R.G.U.S. brass is to find out the real reason
发现我们其实是为了追捕但丁
for the Ghost Initiative is to go after Dante.
是时候告诉奥利弗和费利西蒂了
It's time to tell Oliver and Felicity.
我们现在的境地是前所未有的危险
Our position now is riskier than ever.
我们的秘密越少 情势会越有利
The less secrets we have, the better.
我妹妹
My sister?
不 那绝不可能
No. That's not possible.
我也希望不是 但我就在这呢
I wish it wasn't, but here I am.
现在 把该死的枪给我移开
Now, get the damn gun off me.
只要你不撒谎他会移开的
He will when you stop lying.
这完全说不通
It just doesn't make any sense.
我们都认识奥利弗和费利西蒂
We all knew Oliver and Felicity.
他们从没有过女儿
They never had a daughter.
看来你并不像你以为的那样了解他俩
Guess you didn't know them as well as you think.
这是真的吗 她是他们的孩子
Is this true? Is she their kid?
等等 别伤害他
Hey. Whoa. Let him go.
他完全不知道我父母是谁
He doesn't know who my parents are.
我从没跟他说过
I never told him.
她说的是实话
She's telling the truth.
听着 米娅
Look, Mia,
米娅 我爸让我好好看着你
Mia, my dad told me to keep a watch on you
保证你的安全
and keep you safe,
所以其实我知道你♥爸♥是谁
so I know who your father is.
你♥爸♥也知道
Your dad knew, too?
你♥爸♥又是谁
Who the hell is your dad?
约翰·狄格尔是我的养父
John Diggle is my adoptive father.
-是治安维持者 -米娅
- A vigilante. - Mia--
所以一直以来你都在骗我
So you've been lying to me this entire time?
好吧 既然咱们都算是熟人了
Well, now that we're all acquainted,
你们来这到底要干什么
what the hell are you doing down here?
她在找费利西蒂
She's looking for Felicity,
很明显 她并没有死
who's apparently not dead.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
因为她以前也这么干过
Because she's done this before.
她只是躲起来了 总是那么疑神疑鬼的
She's just hiding somewhere, being paranoid like always.
我猜这次她躲到这里来了
Figured it might be here this time.
所以你只是凭直觉来的
So you're just going on a hunch, huh?
不 是凭着我这辈子和她
No. I am going on an entire lifetime
斗智斗勇的经历
of dealing with her.
你们就没确认一下她是否真的被杀吗
Did you even bother checking into her murder?
我们当然有
Of course we did.
她死于一场爆♥炸♥
She died in an explosion.
你们看到尸体了吗
Did you actually see a body?
那我们接下来怎么办
Ok. So where do we start?
我可不是来认亲的 老哥
Yeah. I'm not looking for any kind of family reunion here, bro.
抱歉了小妹 我付出了这么多
Oh, I'm sorry, sis, but I have come too far
已经无法置身事外了 所以无论如何
to get sidelined now, so we're helping each other
我们都得合作
Whether you want to or not.
幽灵计划怎么有点像X特遣部队的感觉
The ghost initiative sounds a lot like Task Force X.
这不是几年前就被莱拉搁置了吗
Didn't Lyla shelve that years ago?
没错 但是现在
She did, but there's now
有一个更加紧急更加危险的目标
a more immediate, more dangerous target
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表