剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
经过六个月的折磨 我刚刚出狱回家
After 6 months in hell, I have been released from prison
心中只有一个念头
and returned home with only one goal--
拯救我的城市 但情况有变
to save my city, but things have changed.
我不再游离在法律之外
Instead of operating outside the law,
现在我与警♥察♥协同合作
I am now working alongside the police.
我不再是犯人4587号♥
I am no longer inmate 4587.
我再一次成为绿箭侠
I am once more the Green Arrow.
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously on "Flash"...
约翰·迪根博士
Dr. John Deegan,
按照你的意愿使用此书
use this book to reshape the world
来重塑世界
as you see fit.
我能看见一切
I can see everything.
巴里 你没事吧
Barry, are you ok?
我是巴里
I'm Barry.
我是奥利弗·奎恩
I'm Oliver Queen.
也许只有地球一受到了影响
Maybe it's just earth 1 that's been affected.
要是我们能去地球三十八找到卡拉
If we can get to earth 38 and find Kara,
如果她还能记得我们
if she remembers us,
那她也许能帮助我们修复这一切
then maybe she can help fix whatever's happening.
露易丝 等等
Whoa, Lois. Wait, wait.
这是巴里和奥利弗 他们是朋友
This is Barry and Oliver. They're friends.
你知道我是奥利弗 他是巴里吗
So you know that I'm Oliver and he's Barry?
-怎么会不知道 -我们需要你的帮助
- Why wouldn't I? - We could use your help.
我在极速实验室用震波看到的那个人
I vibed somebody in the Speed Lab,
头上有奇怪皱纹
some guy with ridges on his head.
我知道去哪里找他
I know where to find him.
我们接下来怎么办
So what's our next move?
我们去哥谭市
We're going to Gotham City.
好吧 我知道这听起来很怪而且完全不科学
Ok. I know this sounds nuts and completely unscientific,
但我觉得这个诡异的闪电一直在跟着我们
but I think that freaking lightning is following us.
-集中精神 柯蒂斯 -我精神很集中
- Focus, Curtis. - This is me focusing.
这些大气异常现象已经全方位
These atmospheric anomalies are playing all kinds
玩坏我的设备了
of hell on my equipment,
再说你也不希望在和丧钟儿子交手的时候
plus you don't want that lightning to hit
被这些闪电劈中吧
when you're engaging Deathstroke's son.
真是说什么来什么
I just had to say it.
凯恩·沃夫曼 你因为涉嫌
Kane Wolfman, you're under arrest
违反十九项国际法而被捕了
for 19 violations of international law!
是吗 其中也包括谋杀
Really? Does that include the murder of...
四名天眼会外勤探员吗
4 A.R.G.U.S. field agents?
最后一次机会 马上趴到地上
Last chance! On the ground now!
这不是私人恩怨 纯粹完成业务
This isn't personal. Just business.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
你欢迎朋友就只有这一种方式吗
Is that any way to greet your friends?
我只知道无论何时只要你们三个同时出现
All I know is that whenever the three of you show up,
通常就意味着我们有超级大♥麻♥烦了
it usually means we have one huge problem.
所以你变成了你
So you're you.
而你现在是你
And you're you.
永生的埃及人 外星人 平行世界的纳粹
An immortal egyptian, aliens, parallel earth Nazis.
我都不知道我为什么这次还这么惊讶
I have no idea why I'm even surprised at this point.
我还在试图搞清楚这到底更像
I'm still trying to figure out if this is
《时空怪客》时空跳跃体验交换人生的科幻剧集
《辣妈辣妹》还是《时空怪客》
more like "Freaky Friday" Or "Quantum Leap."
不 如果这跟《时空怪客》一样
No. If this were like "Quantum leap,"
那我只有在照镜子时才会像自己
I'd only look like myself in the mirror.
没错 你绝对不是奥利弗·奎恩
Yep. You are definitely not Oliver Queen.
我们觉得红色天空和那些闪电
We think that the red skies and these lightning strikes
一定和巴里 奥利弗身上发生的怪事有关系
have to be related to whatever happened to Barry and Oliver somehow.
我们去哥谭的这段时间里需要你解决这些问题
We need you to solve the somehow while we're in Gotham.
没问题 虽然天眼会这里有所有顶尖的分♥析♥工具
No problem. I mean, A.R.G.U.S. has all the best analytic toys,
但我们真正需要的是规律识别算法
but what we really need is a pattern recognition algorithm,
可是很不凑巧 费利西蒂不在
and, unfortunately, Felicity isn't--
-我打电♥话♥给费利西蒂了 -等等
- I called Felicity. - Wait, wait.
-你给费利西蒂打电♥话♥了 -是的
- You called Felicity? - Yeah.
好吧 我想这也说得通
Ok. Right. Well, I guess that makes sense
因为理论上来说 你才是她的丈夫
because technically, you are her husband.
我有点懵
I'm confused.
我被召唤了吗
I've been summoned?
-是的 谢谢你能来 -不用客气
- Yes. Thank you for coming. - Of course.
我是说也许我们之间有些小矛盾 奥利弗
I mean, things might be fraught between us, Oliver.
但那也并不意味着我不会来支援你们
That doesn't mean I'm not gonna show up.
有矛盾吗 是吗
They are? They are?
矛盾 没错 这真是太让人忧伤了
They are. Yeah, which is...sad.
那个 那些闪电什么的
So, um, this lightning thing.
你能帮我搞清楚是怎么回事吗
Um, could you help me out with that?
我能给你展示一下我现在的想法吗
Can I kind of show you kind of what I'm thinking?
-当然 -太好了
- Yeah. - Ok.
好吧 你们为什么不告诉费利西蒂
Ok. So why didn't you tell Felicity?
因为我们试过告诉尖端科研实验室的所有人
Well, because we tried to tell everybody at S.T.A.R. Labs,
但结果并不太美好
and it didn't really go over so well.
就算没有身体交换这档子事
Felicity and I have enough problems as it is
我和费利西蒂要处理的麻烦已经够多的了
without introducing body swapping.
所以我们觉得还是让她以为一切如常
We thought we'd just let her think everything's normal
只是我和巴里要解决另一个麻烦就好
and that Barry and I are solving another problem.
如果你们找出这些闪电之类的东西
If you find out how this lightning thing
和现在我们要解决的这些怪事之间的关系
relates to whatever it is that we're dealing with here,
能麻烦你告诉我们吗
can you please tell us?
收到
Copy that.
这事只是暂时的 对吧
Hey. This thing isn't gonna be permanent, is it?
-我希望是 -我希望是
- I hope not. - I hope not.
乌鸦嘴
Jinx.
巴里 在我们出发前我还有事想跟你商量
Barry, there's something I'd like to discuss before we go.
-讨论什么 -也许你不该去
- What's that? - That you probably shouldn't go.
什么
What?
奥利弗·奎恩不仅是公众人物
Oliver Queen is a public figure
还是恶名昭著的治安维持者
and an infamous vigilante.
如果你去哥谭市
If you are in Gotham City,
就会引起一些我们不想要的注意力
you're attracting the type of attention that we don't want.
不 如果蝙蝠侠能出现在哥谭
No. If-- if Gotham can handle the Batman,
绿箭侠也能
it can handle the Green Arrow.
蝙蝠侠只是一个都市传奇
The Batman's an urban legend.
等等 你不相信蝙蝠侠真实存在吗
Wait. You don't believe Batman's real?
他根本不存在
He's not real.
他只是哥谭警局捏造出来的一个都市传奇
He's an urban legend concocted by the Gotham Police Department
用来吓唬罪犯的
to scare criminals.
我才是原版的治安维持者 巴里
And I'm the original vigilante, Barry.
好吧 如果你们俩闹够了
OK, if you guys are done fooling around--
其实你能不能戴上面罩
Actually, you know what? Could you pull that thing up?
因为我和你不同 我的身份是保密的
Because, unlike you, my identity's not public,
我想继续保密
and I'd like to keep it that way.
这张脸都不是你的
This isn't your real face!
如果我们不把这团乱麻解开
It might end up being my real face
我的脸最后也许真成这样了 你能戴上吗
If we don't sort this mess out, so could you?
-开心了吧 -简直欣喜若狂
- Happy? - Ecstatic.
很明显 你们还在闹
Apparently, you guys aren't done fooling around.
看来我要一个人跑了
Well, I guess I'm running alone.
太赞了
That is so awesome.
这就是哥谭市
So this is Gotham.
我觉得治安没这么差啊
Doesn't look so tough to me.
奥利弗呢
Where's Oliver?
不知道
I don't know.
看来他还在摸索窍门中
Guess he's still getting the hang of it.
嗯
Yeah.
我还在摸索窍门中
I'm still getting the hang of it.
好吧
All right. All right.
我们要怎么在1600万人中找到两个人呢
So how do we find two people in a city of 1.6 million?
有一个广播名人叫做维丝帕·法尔查德
There is a radio personality named Vesper Fairchild.
她对哥谭了如指掌
She knows everyone in Gotham,
我认识她
and I know her.
那时她正在揭露白领犯罪
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表