剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
from Roy, William, and Connor,
但他们已经确认十人死亡 五人失踪
but they've already confirmed 10 dead and 5 missing.
-这不是你的错 -但责任在我
- It's not your fault. - But it's my responsibility.
谢天谢地你俩没事
Oh, thank goodness you two are safe.
本可以把那个戴面具的家伙除去
Yeah. Um, could have taken creepy mask guy off the board
但有人碍了我的事
except someone got in my way.
佐伊做出了正确的决定
Zoe made the right call.
我们已经失去了够多的人
We've lost enough blood already as it is.
在我们知道到底发生什么之前
And until we know what the hell is going on,
-我们必须低调行事 -然后呢 什么都不做吗
- we need to lay low. - And do what, nothing?
我们要做的就是哀悼死者
What we do is mourn our dead.
然后再想个不会让我们再送命的计划
Then we figure out a plan that won't cost us any more lives.
你说得对 星系一在人手和火力上都高于我们
You're right. Galaxy One has us outmanned and outgunned.
我们得想办法扳平局势
We need to find another way to even the odds.
星系一刚刚摧毁了整个金丝雀的网络
Galaxy One just decimated the entire Canary network.
你想扳平局势
You want to even the odds,
你走出去 然后你拼命反击
you get out there and you fight the hell back.
否则的话 我们都会死
If you don't, we're all dead.
我真怀念我们的女生之夜
I really missed our girls' nights out.
-我也是 -就像从一个富有的臭小孩手里
- Me, too. - Like taking candy.
夺走糖果
From a filthy rich baby.
这得有价值一千万美元的钻石了
That's got to be $10 million worth of diamonds.
真可惜它不属于你
It's too bad it doesn't belong to you.
所以呢 你要阻止我们吗
And what? Are you gonna stop us?
-别这样 劳蕾尔 -我以为你会高兴
- Don't do this, Laurel. - Oh, I thought you'd be happy.
你对我的评价一直都是对的
You were right about me all along.
真可惜你不能再尖叫了
Oh, and it's too bad that you don't have your cry anymore.
但我还可以
But I still have mine.
高调入场啊
What an entrance.
你可以尽情告诉劳蕾尔的新朋友
Oh, and feel free ?to tell Laurel's new friend that it's a bad idea
把金库示意图随便放是不对的
to leave vault schematics just hanging around her lair.
-你在这里做什么 -同问
- What are you doing here? - Yeah. Same question.
你不是应该在坐什么宇宙小飞船吗
Aren't you supposed to be on your little spaceship or something?
我休息一下来清理你的残局
I took a break to clean up your mess.
你们要干嘛 给我开劝导会吗
What is this, some kind of intervention.
我知道你不是我的姐姐
I know you're not my sister,
但在另个世界 另一辈子 你可能是
but in another world or another life, you could have been,
-但我爸爸相信你 -那是他错了
- And my father believed in you. - Well, he was wrong,
但你说对了一件事
But you're right about one thing.
你不是我妹妹
You're not my sister.
离我远点
Stay the hell away from me.
你没有回地堡
You didn't go back to the bunker.
我们总会回地堡去
We always go back to the bunker.
我有工作要完成
I had work to do.
-我知道我应该告诉你莎拉的事 -那就好了
- I know I should have told you about Sara. - It would have been nice.
那个装置是什么
And what was that device?
我修改了原版劳蕾尔的旧项圈
I modified O.G. Laurel's old collar.
-相同的技术不同的外形 -真是惊人
- Same tech, new look. - It was impressive.
费利西蒂 我们是唯一能与星城警局合作的团队
Felicity, we are the only team sanctioned to work with SCPD.
请记住这不意味着任何治安维持者都能自♥由♥通行
Please remember it doesn't mean any vigilante gets a free pass.
在我看来 如果有人能说通劳蕾尔
In my defense, if anyone's gonna get through to Laurel,
那就是她妹妹了 不是真正的妹妹
it's her sister-- well, not her real sister,
但是长相一样 你知道我的意思
but the face of her sister-- you know what I mean.
在我们看见那些之后
You cannot seriously think she's still
你不会还以为她有救吧
capable of redemption after what we just saw.
这话真难听 尤其是从一个
That is harsh, especially coming from the person
错怪了她谋杀的人口里
who wrongly accused her of murder.
那你意思是 劳蕾尔的所作所为是我的错吗
So you're saying what Laurel's doing is my fault?
我们的错 或许如果我们能更好地支持她
Our fault. Maybe if we had been a better support system to her.
劳蕾尔成了黑海妖不是因为
Laurel did not become Black Siren because
我们是糟糕的朋友 费利西蒂
we were bad friends, Felicity.
那是她自己的选择
That is a choice she made on her own.
不是因为我们做了什么
It is not some inevitable consequence that something we did.
自从她被解雇以来发生的一切 责任都在她
Everything that has happened since she has been fired is on her!
我觉得你对她太苛刻 因为你觉得内疚
I think you're being hard on her because you feel guilty.
我觉得你应该睁开眼睛看看了
And I think you need to drop the blinders.
这是劳蕾尔的新朋友
This is
阿维娃·梅图拉 前摩萨德特工变成了盗贼大♥师♥
Aviva Metula, former Mossad agent turned master thief.
-她现在称自己影贼 -没错
- She now goes by the name Shadow Thief. - Very on the nose.
她曾经和迪亚兹合作
She used to work with Diaz,
意味着她可能也和劳蕾尔合作
which means she probably used to work with Laurel.
看起来自从她和迪亚兹合作后
It looks like Shadow Thief has really leveled up
影贼的坏人游戏就升级了
her bad guy game since her Diaz days.
再也没有小偷小摸
There's no more petty heists.
她迟早会把劳蕾尔搅进
It's only a matter of time before she gets Laurel
她进城要做的事情中
mixed up in whatever she came to town for.
-那我们最好尽快找到她们 -好的
- Then we better find them fast. - Ok.
费利西蒂一定是知道我用
Felicity must have figured out I was using
地检的数据库来寻找我们的目标
the D.A. database to find our targets.
-哪个是费利西蒂 -话多的那个
- Which one was felicity? - The chatty one.
拿着 你需要这个
Here. You need this.
别担心 还有很多工作要做
Don't worry. There are plenty of jobs.
除非她知道我是如何找到他们的
Not if she knows how I'm finding them.
或许这是件好事 无意冒犯
Maybe it's a good thing. No offense,
但是你的工作微不足道
but your jobs are small potatoes.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
自从我们和迪亚兹合作后 我认识了一些新朋友
Let's just say that since our Diaz days I've met some new friends,
一些很有权势的朋友
some very powerful friends
愿意为我的破坏行为花大价钱
who pay very well for my destructive services.
所以你是雇佣恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
So you're a terrorist for hire?
我更喜欢称之为有福利的特种兵
I prefer mercenary with perks.
我需要你这样的人
And I could use someone like you.
我只想知道你还是不是
I just want to make sure that you're
那个我曾认识的冷酷无情的黑海妖
the same ruthless Black Siren I once knew.
如果我不是 我就不会在这里
I wouldn't be here if I wasn't.
很好 因为如果那些女人还要坏我们的事
Good because if those women continue to be a problem for us...
你不需要担心
You don't have to worry.
如果她们再碍事 我会亲自杀了她们
They get in our way again, I'll kill them myself.
谁派你杀了和美·安达
Who hired you to kill Kazumi Adachi?
-和美什么 -回答错误
- Kazumi who? - Wrong answer.
对我们来说无所谓
Doesn't matter to us.
是你想怎么样
How do you want this to go?
你们切掉我十根指头也没有关系
You guys can chop off all 10 of my fingers, and it won't matter.
我不知道是谁雇了我
I have no idea who hired me.
他们从不直接联♥系♥我
They never contacted me directly.
那他们怎么给你这份差事
They how'd they offer you the job?
他们给我一个地点
They directed me to a drop-off location.
只要我到达那里 找到一枚硬币
Once I got there, found a coin.
是一个意大利弗罗林硬币吗
Was it an Italian Florin?
不知道 我只知道那个很古老了
No idea. All I know is that it was old.
硬币里面有个芯片
There was a microchip inside,
指示我去拿我的武器以及目标的下落
instructions to get my weapon, the target.
一旦活干完了
Once the job was completed,
他们会从瑞士的一个银行账户汇酬金给我
they wired my payment from a bank account in Switzerland.
弗罗林硬币 瑞士银行账户
A florin, Swiss bank account.
约翰 这是但丁的手法
John, this is Dante.
现在怎么样 你们会杀了我吗
So what now? You guys kill me?
我们走 我们已经得到想要的信息了
Let's go. We got what we came for.
这一定是最美好的似曾相识感了
Well, I'm having deja vu in the best way possible.
黛娜狠批了你一顿吧
Did Dinah read you the riot act?
没什么大不了的
Nothing I can't handle.
你从一个暗恋奥利弗·奎恩的技术女
You've come a long way from the I.T. girl
一路走来经历了不少
secretly crushing on Oliver Queen.
很明显那不算什么暗恋
Apparently, it wasn't much of a secret.
大家都看出来了 我完全藏不住事
Everybody knew. Zero poker face,
我一直想知道 你说我可爱的那些时候
and I always wondered, you know, were you flirting with me
是不是在挑逗我
all those times you said I was cute?
为什么这么问 你感兴趣吗
Why? Were you into it?
当然了 是你啊
Of course. It's you.
-我真想你 -我也想你
- Oh, I missed you. - I missed you, too.
-谢谢你能来 -当然
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表