剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你知道疾控中心是被严密保护的政♥府♥机构吧
You do realize the CDC is a secure government facility.
他们有严格的规章制度和流程
They have strict protocols, proce--
所以这让那里非常适合
Which makes it the perfect place, you know,
设圈套
to set a trap.
化合物存放在一间生物防护实验室里
The compound is being stored in a biocontainment lab.
迪亚兹一走进去 我就把门封锁起来
Diaz walks in there, I seal the doors...
把他困在里面
he's locked in.
就像那部僵尸电影一样 或者其他僵尸电影
Like that zombie movie-- or any zombie movie.
-什么时候行动 -今晚
- And when is this happening? - Tonight.
刚有一批货从中城运到
A shipment just came in from Central City.
我会集结一个小队
Well, I'll put a team together.
星城警局会在那栋大楼恭候迪亚兹的大驾光临
If Diaz goes near that building, the SCPD will be there waiting.
如果迪亚兹发现丝毫警♥察♥的踪迹 就打草惊蛇了
If diaz even gets a whiff of the police, it'll spook him.
好吧 你想用治安维持者的办法
Oh, right. You want to do it the vigilante way.
那就不应该叫她来
Well, you probably shouldn't have invited her.
不要金丝雀 不要野狗 就我们俩
No Canary, no Wild Dog. Just us.
如果沃森探员和我们一起去的话
It technically wouldn't be off the books
那就不能算违规吧
if Agent Watson comes with us.
要我违反上司让我远离疾控中心
And go against my boss' direct order
的直接指令
to stay away from the CDC?
你上司错了 你知道的
Your boss is wrong, and you know it.
而且我有预感 如果你能抓住迪亚兹
Besides, something tells me if you brought Diaz in,
一切都可以被原谅
all would be forgiven.
机会太渺茫了
That's a big "If."
迪亚兹已经祸害这个城市和我们的生活
Diaz has been a plague on this city and on our lives
太久了
for too long.
现在有一个扳倒他的机会
And now we have a chance to bring him down.
我们必须抓住它
We have to take it.
已经五个月了
It's been 5 months.
星城警局还没抓住他
The SCPD hasn't caught him,
联调局和天眼会也都失败了
neither has the FBI, neither has A.R.G.U.S.
是时候想想别的办法了
It's time to try another way.
好吧
Fine.
但是只此一次 明白吗
But this is a one-time thing, understand?
如果事态发展不对 我会马上叫停
And if anything feels off, I pull the plug.
你觉得怎么样 小黛
What do you say, D?
好吧
All right.
我们去抓大恶人吧
Let's go catch us a dragon.
感觉像拍恐怖电影一样
This is like a horror movie.
太静了 我都听见自己的心跳了
It's so quiet, I can hear my heartbeat.
我会是第一个被♥干♥掉的
I'm gonna be the first one taken out.
你肯定不是第一个
It would never be you.
好吧 如果你想跟着来
All right. If you're gonna tag along,
就消停一点儿
do it a little more quietly.
好吧 那就是3B牢房♥
Right. Ok. There's 3-b.
不是这儿
Not here!
现在怎么办 干等着吗
So what do we do, just wait?
那你们要等很久了
It'll be a long wait.
恶魔在哪
Where's the demon?
我怎么知道
Hell if I know.
你不会真以为砖墙会帮你吧
You actually thought Brick was gonna help you?
砖墙拿到了他想要的东西
Well, Brick got what he wanted,
现在他想要你死
and now he wants you dead.
你不回答我的问题就休想走
You're not going anywhere until I get some answers.
我们之前说好的
We had a deal!
砖墙已经得到了他想要的
A deal that means nothing
交易就没有任何意义了
now that Brick got what he wanted.
没有约克 我们终于可以找点乐子了
With Yorke gone, we're finally free to have some fun.
砖墙正在餐厅里玩场游戏
Brick's got a game going on right now in the mess hall,
都多亏了你
all thanks to you.
监狱守则第一条
First rule of prison--
谁都不要相信
Trust no one.
他说得对
The kid's right.
他怎么比你还先明白这一点
Now, how did he manage to figure that out before you did?
好吧 砖墙说谎了 根本没有恶魔
All right. So Brick was lying. There's no demon.
恶魔是存在的 但不是你召唤他
There is, but you don't summon the demon.
是恶魔召唤你
The demon summons you.
我还是要试一试
I think I'll take my chances.
你不可能成功的
You're not getting this.
只有通过砖墙才能召唤恶魔
The only way to the demon is through Brick.
这是固定体系
There's a system.
是这个地方的办事规则
That's how this place works.
看来我要强迫砖墙
Well, looks like I'm gonna force Brick
去兑现他的诺言了
to make good on his deal.
祝你好运
Good luck.
他的派对凭邀请入场
His party's invite only,
你不在受邀之列
And, uh, you're not on the list.
你总应该在吧
I'm guessing you are.
晚上好 我是联调局的莎曼达·沃森
Good evening. Samanda Watson, FBI.
我是来拿安全概要的
I'm here to pick up some security abstracts.
你这么晚还在工作啊
You're working late.
一天很快就过去了 你懂的
Day got away from me. You know how it is.
走右侧门 我帮你开门
Door to the right. I'll buzz you in.
生物防护实验室应该
The biocontainment lab should be right
就在这儿
here. This is it.
我们只是要把他们关在里面吗
So all we got to do is trap them inside?
是的
That's the idea.
在大厅有服务器机房♥
There's a server room down the hall.
费利西蒂和我会在那里部署好一切
Felicity and I will set up there.
摄像头画面一直循环同样的画面
The camera's on a loop.
在迪亚兹看来 这里就是空荡荡的
As far as Diaz can tell, the place will be empty.
我们守住出口
We'll cover the exits.
设备真齐全
This is quite the set-up.
疾控中心的安全措施
Well, the CDC takes their
做的比联邦调查局好多了
security a lot more seriously than the FBI.
-别介意 -没关系
- No offense. - None taken.
你想没想过通过合法的方式进入网络安全系统
You thought about getting into cybersecurity legally?
我好久没有遵纪守法了
I haven't done legally in a very long time.
为什么 嫌程序太繁琐了吗
What scared you off? All that nasty due process?
你是说一层又一层的审批程序吗
You mean the rolls and rolls of red tape?
不 我只是想把时间花在真正抓捕罪犯上
No, I just prefer to spend my time actually catching criminals.
我知道法律不是完美的
I know the law isn't perfect.
如果是的话 迪亚兹应该在监狱里
If it were, Diaz would be in prison,
威廉应该在家
William would be at home,
我也不会每次听到关门声都跳得三尺高
And I wouldn't jump 5 feet every time I hear a door slam,
但现实就是这样
but here we are.
法律体系有漏洞
Just because the system is flawed
不代表法律体系不应该存在
doesn't mean it shouldn't exist.
即使是里卡多·迪亚兹那样的人
Even someone like Ricardo Diaz
也需要律师和公正的审判
needs a lawyer, a fair trial.
我们保护那些根本不配得到权利的人
We protect the rights of people who don't deserve them
因为这是让他们不要伤害别人的唯一途径
because it's the only way to protect them from everyone.
但你今晚还是来参加违规行动了
And yet here you are tonight, going off-book.
就像你之前说的
Well, it's like you said before:
只要能抓住坏人
As long as I cuff a bad guy,
一切都能被原谅 对吧
all is forgiven, right?
然后我们再按老套的方式实现正义
And then we go get justice the old-fashioned way--
法庭审判
in court.
希望如此
Let's hope.
莱拉在吗
Hey, is Lyla here?
不在 她出去了 有事吗
No. She stepped out. What's up?
没事 好吧 有点事
Uh, nothing. Well, ok. Something.
不是什么特别要紧的事
Well, not something-something necessarily
但是... 吃瑞士巧克力吗
But probably-- Swiss chocolate?
巧克力果仁糖
Chocolate pralines.
我是说 没...
I mean, there's noth--
-柯蒂斯 -好吧
- Curtis. - Ok.
还记得我们下载的时候
Remember that interference
受到的干扰吗
that happened during our download?
别告诉我数据都没了
Don't tell me you lost the data.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表