剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
-要回家了吗 -还没呢
- Heading home soon? - Not quite yet.
明早见
I'll see you in the morning.
现在轮到你了
上面写了什么
What's it say?
没什么
Nothing.
只是某个小痞子搞的恶作剧
Just some punk kid pulling a prank.
星城警局队长竟是治安维持者
你和父母闹过矛盾吗
You ever get in trouble with your parents?
当然 总闹矛盾 怎么了
Uh, yeah. All the time. Why?
因为威廉现在不需要薄煎饼
Because William doesn't need pancakes.
威廉需要告诉我们他为什么被开除
William needs to tell us why he got expelled
还有他为什么一直骗我们
and why he's been lying to us.
-等吃完煎饼吗 -不行
- After pancakes or-- - No.
好吧
Ok.
-准备好聊聊吗 -聊什么
- Ready to talk? - About what?
你为什么被开除
Why you got expelled.
来吧小威 你什么都可以跟我们说 拜托
Come on, Will. You know you can talk to us about anything. Please.
-不是什么大事 我只是打架了 -什么
- It's not a big deal. I just got into a fight. - What
我以为你会为我感到骄傲
I thought you'd be proud of me.
我像你教的那样一拳打到鼻子上
I went for the nose just like you told me.
你什么时候告诉他要打鼻子
When did you tell him to go for the nose?
一年多以前的事了
That was over a year ago,
当时是在教他自我防卫 谢谢
and it was a lesson in self-defense, thank you.
儿子 打架不是你的风格
Buddy, it's not like you to get into a fight.
你们为什么这么在乎
Why do you guys even care?
我们每次聊天 你总会告诉我
Every time that we spoke, you're telling me
你有多喜欢你的学校
how much you love your school,
有多喜欢你的新朋友和班级
about your new friends and your classes.
是我遗漏了什么的吗
What am I missing here?
也许你该问问我的感受
Maybe you should have asked how I felt for once.
但你从不向其他人征询意见
But you don't ask other people for their opinions.
你总是独断独行
You decide everything on your own
就像你自己决定要去坐牢
just like you decided to go to prison
却不管不顾自己的家人
rather than take care of your family!
你这么说不公平 不过没关系
I don't think that's fair, but OK.
威廉 你被开除了
William, you got expelled,
年轻人 你要明白的是
and, young man, you need to understand
在现实生活中你必须为自己的行为
that in life you have to accept responsibility
承担起责任
for your actions.
是吗 我没什么好说的了
Yeah? I'm over this.
威廉
W-william. Hey.
威廉 我们还没谈完
William, we're not done here.
谈得不错
That went well.
该死 还是没法搞清楚
Damn it! Still no luck figuring out
费利西蒂把炸♥弹♥埋在哪了
where Felicity planted those bombs.
不过我很肯定再怎么使劲拍那玩意
Well, I'm pretty sure hitting that thing harder's
也不会让它运行得更好
not gonna make it work better.
至少让我感觉爽点
Makes me feel better, though.
弓箭手项目理论上可以看到所有东西
The Archer Program's supposed to see everything,
但没任何可看的还有什么用
but what good's that when there's nothing to see?
你可算来了
About damn time.
你的算法糟透了
Your algorithm kind of sucks.
我也很高兴见到你 给我吧
Ah. Nice to see you, too. Give it to me.
弓箭手项目没什么用
Archer's not helping us,
所以黑星是能找到炸♥弹♥的唯一线索
and that means Blackstar's our only lead on finding those bombs.
你们找到她了吗
You guys have any luck tracking her down?
没有 我最近几天搜寻了整个城市
Uh-uh. I spent the last few days searching the entire city,
但她行踪诡异跟幽灵似的
but she knows how to be a ghost.
尤其现在市里这个鬼样子就更难追踪了
Pretty easy to do with the way the city is now.
好吧 我的算法没问题
Ok. My algorithm isn't the problem.
弓箭手项目是设计用来监控贫民区的
The Archer Program was designed to monitor the Glades,
但是星城比贫民区大十倍
but Star City is 10 times the size
而高科技基础设施只有其一半
with half the technological infrastructure.
所有区域更大监控却更少
So less eyes covering a larger area.
即便如此
Even if that's the case,
那个炸♥弹♥计划这么庞大
that bomb plan was massive.
我们总该能找到些什么的
We should have found something.
除非炸♥弹♥还没安置好
Well, not if the bombs haven't been positioned yet.
也许费利西蒂把炸♥弹♥藏在一个隐秘的地方
I mean, maybe Felicity stockpiled them somewhere off the grid,
一个没人会想到去找的地方
somewhere no one would ever think to look.
我想我可能知道一个地方
I think I might know a place.
这个地方绝对隐秘
This is definitely off the grid.
天呐 以前我觉得这个地方很酷
God. I used to think this place was so cool.
不敢相信这地方还存在
I can't believe it's still standing.
不敢相信以前我爸把这里叫做家
I can't believe my Dad used to call this home.
已经好久没人把这里叫做家了
Yeah. Well, no one's called this home for quite some time.
有人来过这里
Someone's been here.
而且还在这里
Someone's still here.
我和你说这样没有好结果的
I told you this wouldn't end well.
这是什么 天眼会粉丝的来信吗
What's that, some A.R.G.U.S. fan mail?
不 不全是
No, not exactly.
这是那种我知道你去年夏天干了什么的恶作剧
Oh. This is some "I know what you did last summer" creepiness.
要我查查上面的DNA吗
You want me to run a DNA trace?
不用 我已经查过了
No. Already on top of that.
而且 我叫你来不是为了这件事
Besides, that's not the reason why I called you in here.
但丁的下落搜查得怎么样了
How's the search for Dante coming?
很好 我们反追踪了迪亚兹打的电♥话♥号♥码
Good. We were able to backtrace the number Diaz called.
是但丁在埃及的一个联络人
It belongs to Dante's contact in Egypt,
一个叫做维吉尔的人
a guy by the name of Virgil.
如果我能抓到他 就能抓到但丁
If we're able to bring him in, we'll have Dante.
好极了 这都是你的功劳
Fantastic! And we would have you to thank for it.
干得好 柯蒂斯
Excellent work, Curtis.
可惜到时我不会在这里庆祝我的胜利了
Too bad I might not be around for my victory lap.
你在说什么
What are we talking about here?
我找不到婉转的方法说这件事
There's no good way to say this.
华盛顿特区的科勒人道主义研究所
But I've been offered a job
邀请我去那里工作
at the Kohler Humanitarian Institute in D.C.
我将能够创造
I would be able to create tech that would be able
会造福全世界的科技成果
to help people all over the world.
柯蒂斯 我知道你对幽灵行动有异议
Curtis, I know you're not happy with the Ghost Initiative,
但我希望我们能克服这个问题
but I was hoping that we could get past that.
而且 你在天眼会的工作
Besides, the work you're doing right here at A.R.G.U.S.
已经在造福全世界的人了
is already helping people all over the world.
我知道你相信这一点 约翰
I know you believe that, John.
但我不确定我相信
I'm just not sure that I do.
关键在于保持眼神交流
The key is to maintain eye contact.
攻击你的人会把注意力集中在你的弱点上
Your assailant's gonna focus on your weakness.
在这种情况下 弱点就是你的伤处
In this case, it's that injury.
所以你把他们引过来
So you draw them in,
等他们靠得足够近的时候 立刻出击
and as soon as they're close enough, strike.
非常好 你是个天生好手
Yeah! That's very good. Eh, you're a natural.
谢谢你教我 黛娜阿姨
Thanks for teaching me, Aunt Dinah.
能跟黑金丝雀学招数真的太棒了
It's so cool learning how to kick ass from the Black Canary.
继续死命踢爆那个盾牌
Keep kicking the crap out of that shield,
德雷克队长也不得不让你去警局任职了
and Captain Drake's gonna have to deputize you, too.
不如你回房♥间继续练习踢腿吧
How about you keep practicing your kicks in your room?
-好 -好样的
- OK. - Good job.
佐伊提到黑金丝雀的时候
I saw the way you looked
我看到你脸上的表情了
when Zoe mentioned the Black Canary.
你还在适应身份曝光的事吗
You still adjusting to being outed?
我们内部的人知道我的秘密身份
Well, it was one thing when all the people in our inner circle
是一回事
knew about my secret identity,
但是现在大家都知道了
but now everybody knows,
星城警局警♥察♥ 每一个人都知道了
the cops at SCPD, everybody.
我说不清楚
I don't know.
也许我只是担心现在秘密公开了
Maybe I'm just worried people are gonna treat me differently
大家会以不同的方式对待我
now that the secret's out.
也许我和小队暂时留在星城警局
Yeah. Well, maybe it's a good idea that me and the team
是个好主意
are gonna be hanging out at the SCPD for now
以防我要揍人
in case I got to crack some heads.
谢谢
Oh. Thanks.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表