剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
黛娜说得对
Dinah's right.
我非常享受监狱外的自♥由♥生活
I'm very much enjoying not being in prison.
那接下来什么打算
So what now?
我不知道
I don't know.
找一种不同的方式来帮助这座城市
Find a different way to help the city,
就像你们那样
way you guys did.
那你呢 费利西蒂
What about you, Felicity?
我正在开♥发♥一个新的安全系统
Well, I'm developing a new security system.
我相信那一定会是全市最好的
Well, then I'm sure it's the best one in town.
我们现在和她是朋友了吗
We're friends with her now?
亦敌亦友吧
It's more like frenemies.
说来话长
It's a long story.
别紧张 我只是来这里充场面的
Relax. I'm just here keeping up appearances.
我是地检 记得吗
D.A., remember?
其实我们真的应该感谢劳蕾尔
Actually, we should all really be thanking Laurel.
是她谈成了那个交易
I mean, she is the one who did the trade
奥利弗才得以释放的
to get Oliver out of prison.
没错
That's true.
感激不尽
I'm very grateful.
我知道我一直
I know that I haven't always given you
都不信任你 所以
the benefit of the doubt, so...
其实是费利西蒂
Well, it was really Felicity
愿意不惜一切代价也要阻止迪亚兹
who was willing to do anything to stop Diaz.
她可真是铁面无情
She's ruthless.
欢迎各位
Welcome.
谢谢大家莅临这个晚宴
Thank you all for attending this evening.
现在我向大家介绍今晚的致辞者
I would like to introduce this evening's honoree,
奥利弗·奎恩先生
Mr. Oliver Queen.
谢谢你 博拉德市长
Thank you, Mayor Pollard.
以前我认为
I used to believe
正义就是把罪犯关进监狱这么简单
that justice was as simple as putting criminals behind bars...
但后来我在监狱里待了段时间
but then I spent some time in prison,
我发现
and I realized
事实远不止黑与白这么简单
that the truth is nowhere near that black and white.
事实是在我们实现真正的正义之前
The truth is that our institutions have a long way to go
我们的系统还有漫长的道路要走
before they achieve true justice.
今晚绿箭侠发动的袭击
The attack perpetrated by the Green Arrow this evening
进一步证明了作为一个城市
is further proof why we, as a city,
我们为什么不能相信戴面具的人
cannot trust men that hide behind masks.
所以反治安维护者法的存在是有道理的
There is a reason why the anti-vigilante law exists.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
我知道大家怎么想
Look, I know how this looks,
但这不是新绿箭侠所为
but this wasn't the new Green Arrow.
他没杀过人
He hasn't murdered anyone.
没有你知道的人
That you know of.
有谁见过他的真面目吗
Has anyone actually seen who's behind the mask?
没 但不管是谁 他一直在帮助这座城市
Well, no. But whoever it is has been helping the city.
还帮我们铲除了迪亚兹
And helped us take down Diaz.
这是蓄意杀人
This was cold-blooded murder.
我很理解你们对新绿箭侠的感受
Now, I appreciate how all of you feel as though
把他看作是盟友
the new Green Arrow is an ally,
但是我要确定一下
but I would like to be sure.
如果不能以绿箭侠身份示人
And how are you gonna do that
你要打算怎么做
if you're a no-go on the Arrow?
有法律规定我不能当顾问吗
Is there a law against me consulting?
你是说做调查顾问 就像《超感警探》吗
You mean an investigative consultant, like "The Mentalist"?
我很喜欢那个剧
I love that show.
我想不出有比正版绿箭侠
I can't think of a better way to investigate
调查山寨绿箭侠更好的办法
a copycat Green Arrow than with the original.
我能 我也来帮忙 因为我不会袖手旁观
I can. With my help, because I'm not sitting this one out.
谢谢你
I appreciate it,
但今晚也没什么可做的
but there's nothing left to be done tonight,
回家吧
so go home.
让我的手下调查一下现场
Let my guys work the scene.
如果需要帮忙 我明天会打给你们
And if I need help, I'll call you tomorrow.
这是黛娜收集有关治安维持者的所有资料
This is everything Dinah's compiled on the vigilante--
每一次目击和目标
every sighting, targets.
全在里面
It's all there.
这上面说星城警局
It says here the SCPD
上个月差点逮着他
nearly arrested him last month.
但他有个共犯
But he had an accomplice?
对 那 那是我
Uh, yeah, that -- that was me.
我
I, uh,
我不想黛娜把他关起来
I didn't want Dinah to lock him up.
我猜她肯定超级感谢你
Oh, I bet she really appreciated that.
她把我关进了拘留所
She threw my ass in jail.
好可惜没看见那一幕
I'm really sad I missed that.
我们还知道什么
What else do we know?
我知道他绝对不是个菜鸟
Uh, he's definitely not a rookie. I know that.
那家伙高效 自律 精准
I mean, the guy's efficient, disciplined, precise.
他弓箭用得
I mean, ?he works the bow and arrow
跟你几乎一样好
about as well as you do.
那需要非常特殊的训练
That takes a very specific type of training.
抱歉晚了 博拉德现在非常生气
Sorry I'm late. Pollard's on the warpath.
没关系 鉴证科在现场有找到什么吗
That's OK. Forensics pull anything from the scene?
都是我们已经知道的
Well, nothing we didn't already suspect.
弓箭与治安维护者用的一样
Arrows are consistent with the vigilante.
这儿 看看
Here. Take a look.
谢谢
Thank you.
都是纯手工制♥作♥
Well, they're both handmade.
箭头材料看起来是一样的
The materials in the arrowhead seem to match.
这很难复♥制♥的
This would be difficult to replicate.
但也不是不可能 对吧
But not impossible, right?
监控录像呢
The security camera footage?
有 但你不会有太多发现
Yeah, but you're not gonna find much.
没拍到杀手
The killer was off-camera.
但拍到了他的箭
His arrows weren't.
如果这家伙真的像雷内说的这么厉害
If this guy is as precise with a bow and arrow as Rene says,
他肯定有个目标
then he would've had a target.
基于弓箭轨道 是那个人
Based on the trajectory, that guy.
等等 那是 那是克莱顿·福特
Oh, wait a minute. That's -- that's Clayton Ford.
他是个确实帮助过贫民区的富翁
He's a rich dude who actually helped the Glades.
他还出资建了一个诊所
He funded a clinic.
这没道理啊
This makes no sense.
治安维护者只针对
The vigilante's only targeted people
破坏贫民区的人
who've hurt the Glades.
福特是帮助了贫民区的
Ford helped it.
那他的动机是什么
Then what the hell's the motive?
要是能当面问肯定会有所帮助的
Sure would help if we could ask directly.
等等 你跟他有联♥系♥吗
Wait. Hang on. You're -- you're in contact?
就有过一次 好吧
That was one time, all right?
如果我们是要杀过去逮捕他 我绝不参与
And count me out if we're gonna roll up and arrest him.
我不是指星城警局
I'm not talking about the SCPD.
就我们几个 我们得和新的绿箭侠谈谈
Just us. We just need to talk to the new Green Arrow.
你觉得他是无辜的 那我们就相安无事
You think he's innocent. So we'll be fine.
要是我们错了呢
And what if we aren't?
那我们就对付他
Then we deal with him.
你应该打给他
You should make the call.
不得不说 在你离开这里之前
Got to say, I never appreciated
我从没意识到你
how tightly you run this ship
把这里管理得多好
until you were gone with the brass.
能看见你再次坐在这真好 莱拉
It is so good to see you behind that desk again, Lyla.
拍马屁
Flatterer.
关上门
Shut the door.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我让我的联♥系♥人检查了
I had my contact look into the image
柯蒂斯从马尔科姆·伯德行动中破解的照片
that Curtis decrypted from the Malcolm Byrd op.
但丁的画
The "Dante" Painting.
在恐♥怖♥分♥子♥圈子里
It's being used as some sort of
这被用做某种
highly advanced identification protocol
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表