剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我没办法通过他们的防火墙
I can't get through their firewall.
等一下 他们怎么把你隔在你的程序外面的
Wait. They locked you out of your own program? How?
我不知道 但是他们不论做了什么
I don't know, but whatever they did,
我就是没法夺回弓箭手的控制权
I can't get back control of Archer.
趴下
Get down!
我们急需撤离路线 现在
We need an exfil route now! Now!
大多数秘密基地的设施都是同一个设计图
Most black-level facilities follow the same blueprint.
在你们附近应该有一扇门
There should be a door near your position
可以通向一个出入口隧♥道♥
that leads to an access tunnel.
你确定吗
Are you sure?!
相信我
Trust me.
我们走 快走
Let's move! Move!
我们安全了 将军 谢谢你
We're clear, general. Thanks.
惠美子拿着武器向车♥库♥走了
Emiko is headed to the parking garage with the weapon.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我在让它感染自毁程序
I'm infecting it with a self-destruct protocol.
那些扩大器是我们
Those boosters were the only reason
能接触弓箭手唯一原因
we were able to access Archer.
如果留在第九层手中
If the Ninth Circle gets their hands on it,
我们就可能再也访问不了弓箭手了
we may never be able to access Archer again.
那这么长时间的努力 你的功绩怎么办
Well, what about all your hard work, your legacy?
我想我只能重新建一个
I guess I'll just have to build a new one.
弓箭手被毁了
Archer's gone down.
没有关系 我们得到想要的了
It doesn't matter. We got what we came for.
带这个武器走
Take the weapon and go.
我跟我哥有事情要解决
Me and my brother have unfinished business.
惠美子
Emiko!
你需要听我说
You need to listen to me.
你需要听我说
You need to hear this.
但丁一直在欺骗你
Dante's been lying to you.
是他杀了你的母亲
He killed your mother.
骗子
Liar.
听我说
Listen to me.
他是幕后主使
He set all this in motion.
他用第九层的资源掩盖了这一切
He used the Ninth Circle's resources to cover it up.
他误导了你 他并不关心你
He misled you. He doesn't care about you.
我关心你
I do.
惠美子
Emiko.
我说了让你走
I told you to go.
我说了我不会丢下你
And I told you I won't leave you.
我们现在既有好消息也有坏消息
We're currently in a tie between good news and bad news,
好消息是我销毁了弓箭手
The good news being that I destroyed Archer,
不敢相信我把这个算做好消息
which I can't believe I'm counting as good news.
坏消息是第九层
The bad news is the Ninth Circle
拿到一个很危险的生化武器逃走了
got away with a very dangerous biological weapon.
你跟惠美子怎么样了
How did things go with Emiko?
我告诉她但丁杀了她妈妈
I told her that Dante killed her mother,
但是没起到任何作用
and it didn't make any difference.
看来坏消息赢了这轮
I guess bad news wins this round.
我们需要计划下一步
We need to plan our next move.
我们下一步是什么
What is our next move?
先要弄明白
Start by figuring out
第九层打算用天鹅座X-1来做什么
What the Ninth Circle intends to do with Cygnus X-1.
我得要把这个汇报给国防情报局的上层
I should take this to the D.I.A. brass.
谢谢
Thank you.
我送你出去吧
I'll walk you out.
我知道你是多么希望奥利弗的计划成功
I know how much you wanted Oliver's plan to work.
也许终于能
Maybe I should be grateful that I can finally
看清惠美子的真面目 我应该心存感激
get to see Emiko for who she really is.
也许
Maybe.
但这并不能缓解痛苦
It doesn't make it hurt any less.
话说 我...
Hey, I, um, ahem,
想说谢谢你
wanted to say thank you.
我知道这个...
I know this--
我知道我对你一直不太好
I know I haven't made it easy for you.
这是你18岁以后
This is the most time we've spent together
我们相处最久的一次了
since you turned 18.
也许难以置信
As hard as it may be to believe,
但我很感谢有这样的机会
I'm grateful for it.
当然相比绑♥架♥和折磨
Yeah, I'd prefer a round of golf
我更喜欢来一场高尔夫球
to kidnapping and... and torture.
我理解也许你并不这样想
I know you might not feel the same way,
但在我心里你永远是我的儿子
but you will always be a son to me.
奥利弗已经告诉了我瓦拉塔瓦的真♥相♥
Oliver told me the truth about Vlatava,
我父亲的真♥相♥
about my father.
你为什么要让我相信一个谎言呢
Why did you let me believe a lie?
故意让我恨你
You let me hate you.
每个孩子都应该相信
Every child deserves to believe
他的爸爸是个英雄
that his father is a hero.
相信了 你就能成为英雄
And believing it, you became one.
如果他今天能看到你
If he could see you today,
我知道他会为你骄傲的
I know he would be so proud of you.
如果我是英雄...
If I'm a hero...
都是因为你
it was all because of you...
长官
Sir.
-约翰 -在
- John. - Yes, sir.
给你妈妈打个电♥话♥
Call your mother.
我想到了把我们自己
I figured out the silver lining
唯一成型的产品给毁掉的好处
to the whole torpedoing our only viable product is
就是我们会省下一大笔服务器的钱
that we are gonna save so much money on servers
因为弓箭手是个耗电大户
because Archer was a power suck.
连个笑声都没有
Not even a chuckle.
我想我真的没心情
I guess I'm not really in the mood
听这种黑色幽默
for the whole dark humor thing,
毕竟我们唯一成型的产品被毁了
what with our only viable product being destroyed and all.
我很抱歉把这只金鹅给毁了
I'm sorry I destroyed our golden goose.
金蛋 还是金鹅
Golden egg. Goose?
我们可以重建
You know, we could rebuild.
改进得更好 更不容易被偷走
Make it better, less stealable.
当你上传自毁代码时
When you were uploading the self-destruct code,
我把弓箭手的根代码复♥制♥下来了
I copied Archer's root code.
而有了它和你的笔记 我们可以重新来过
But with that and your notes, we could start over.
不 我很感谢
No. I appreciate that.
但只要弓箭手还存在
But as long as Archer's out there,
就有可能落入坏人手里 而且...
it could fall into the wrong hands. And...
我虽然不知道我会留给后人什么
I don't know what my legacy's going to be,
但不能是这个
but it can't be that.
这话听着不像是
Well, that sounds like someone
听过马格努斯博士出价的人说的
who hasn't heard Doc Magnus' offer.
放松 我知道
Relax. I know.
造福后人比钱更重要
Legacy trumps payday.
我真高兴你是首席技术官而不是首席财务官
Oh, I'm really glad you're the CTO and not the CFO,
因为首席财务官就不会
because the CFO wouldn't be so chill
对我把唯一的资产给删除这件事这么淡定了
about me deleting our only, only asset.
我有个问题 我们有首席财务官吗
I have a question. Do we have a CFO?
没有 不过 我们需要吗
No. Quick question, do we need one?
我认为我们还是应该聚焦在
Hmm, I think we should probably focus
想出下一个项目来
on coming up with our next project,
一个能让我们挣很多钱的项目
one that makes us a lot of money.
对 一个可以帮助人们
Yes. One that can help people
但不会引起重大伤亡的项目
but also not lead to mass destruction.
如果有必要的话
Ohh, if we have to.
是的 有必要 而且必须
Yes, we do. We must.
不管怎样 当守望者
Hey, for what it's worth, being Overwatch
绝不会是你唯一的功绩
won't be your only legacy.
斯莫克科技要做的下一个才是
It'll be whatever you do next here at Smoak Tech.
因为注定要改变世界的并不是弓箭手
Because it's not Archer that was destined to change the world.
而是你 费利西蒂·斯莫克
It's you--Felicity Smoak.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 头盔女士
All right, Madame Helmet,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表