剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
His name's Brett Collins.
总有一天
You know, one of these days,
你会意识到你可以信任别人
You are going to realize that you can trust people.
听着
You know,
我们知道不是每个人都喜欢你在这里工作
we knew not everyone was gonna be a fan of you working here.
你应该看看我的那一堆充满憎恨的信件
I mean, you should see my stack of hate mail,
那还是在大家都不知道我真实身份的情况
and that was without everyone knowing about me.
那个人就是个外行
This guy's an amateur.
视频画质 杀人手法
The video quality, the execution--
他就是个新手
He's new at this.
他也不怎么会隐藏自己的踪迹
He also didn't do a very good job covering his tracks.
这个视频在贫民区东南部
The video was uploaded from a coffee shop
一家咖啡店里上传的
in the southeast quadrant of the Glades.
我们有那里的卫星图像吗
Do we have satellite imagery there?
应该有 等一下
I think so. Hold on.
我们要找什么
What are we looking for?
我们要找窗户
We're looking for windows.
如果他不知道隐藏踪迹的话
If he didn't know to cover his tracks,
他也许不会离家太远
He might not have gone too far from home.
那里
There.
形状吻合
That's a match.
我们去抓他
Let's go get him.
卡农已被转移
Kannon's been moved.
下面也没有
Nothing down here either.
我看见了 东南角
I got a visual, southeast corner.
收到 从下方接近中
Copy. Closing in from below.
老天 救救我
Oh, god. Please help me!
别这样
Come on, now.
你不会想那么做的
You don't want to do that.
错 难道不是你家的人就不是人了吗
Wrong. People without the last name Queen are human beings, too.
老天
Oh, god.
我找到卡农了 有人看见目标吗
I got Kannon. Anyone have eyes on the target?
他逃了
Lost him.
我们救了那个记者
We got the reporter.
绑匪跑了
The kidnapper got away.
这不是唯一困扰你的事情
That's not the only thing that's bothering you.
是他说的一句话
It was something that he said:
"难道不是你家的人就不是人了吗"
"People without the last name queen are human beings, too."
你不同意吗
Oh, and you disagree?
我也觉得 这个时间点说这句话很有趣
I agree. The timing's funny.
你神秘的同父异母的妹妹
What with your secret half-sister
刚好回到你的生活中
mysteriously returning into your life,
这很奇怪
it's strange.
不是奇怪 是很熟悉
It's not that it's strange. It's familiar.
你泄露给媒体的那份
The psychiatric records from Slabside
斯拉博赛的精神病记录
that you leaked to the press.
你能查一下我和帕克医生的谈话记录吗
Can you pull up my transcript with Dr. Parker?
不清楚这两者有什么关系
Not exactly sure what that has to do with anything,
但是 我可以
but, yes, I can.
谢谢
Thank you.
给你
Here you go.
你能向下滚动一点吗
Can you scroll down a little bit, please?
那段
There.
"哈克特后来怎么样了
"What became of hackett?"
"你父亲杀了他 然后呢"
"Your father shot him. Then what?"
"他无关紧要
"He doesn't matter in this story,
只是附带伤害罢了
just collateral damage?"
"难道不是你家的人就不是人了吗"
"People without the last name queen are human beings, too."
我发给媒体的文件是改过的
The files I sent to the press were redacted.
你发给地检的没有改
The ones you sent to the D.A. weren't.
所以绑匪入侵了他们 但是为什么
So the kidnapper hacked them, but why?
为什么偏偏是这段与帕克的对话
Why these particular sessions with Parker?
你能查查哈克特这个姓吗 名字是大卫
Can you look up Hackett, first name David?
哈克特 大卫 死于2007年
Hackett, David, died in 2007.
儿子山姆幸存了下来 没有其他亲戚
Survived by his son Sam, no other living relatives.
我小时候见过山姆几次
I met Sam a few times growing up.
他的犯罪记录真多啊
Yeah, he's got quite the rap sheet--
伤人 故意伤人
Assault, assault with intent,
年龄:35
一大堆醉酒和妨碍治安
A bunch of drunk and disorderlies.
他的父亲在海上失踪
His father was lost at sea.
至少他以为是这样
Or so he thought
直到他看了你和帕克的对话
until he read your sessions with Parker.
然后他发现他父亲是被
And he found out his father was murdered
我父亲杀了
by my father.
惠美子是对的
Emiko was right.
我们家会破坏它所触及的一切
My family destroys everything it touches.
糟了
Crap.
我该走了
Hey, I have to go.
-好吧 -抱歉
- Ok. - And I'm sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
看看是谁来了 卓越先生
Lookie here. Mr. Terrific.
有一段时间没见了 我的朋友
It's been a while, my friend.
你看起来有点紧张
You look a little nervous.
是因为上次我们见面
Is that because the last time we met
我拿刀捅了你肚子吗
I had my knife in your gut?
不是私人恩怨
Wasn't personal.
在这个过程中最好别说话
It's probably best not to talk during the procedure.
他看起来有点儿紧张 是吧
He looks a little nervous, doesn't he?
我在这都能闻到
I can smell it on him from here.
不要怕 宝贝 我会保护你的
It's ok, sweetie. I'll protect you.
终于能安静点了
You know, it's really gonna be nice
太好了
to finally have some peace and quiet.
你要做什么
What the hell are you doing?
确保你脖子里的炸♥弹♥正常工作
Making sure the bombs inside of your neck work.
但是这样做 我就要关掉它们
But to do that, I need to turn them off,
这意味着你们要小睡一会了
which means that you have to take a nap.
真奇怪
It's strange--
你觉得给我下药
you thinking it's a good idea
是个好主意吗
to give me drugs.
不不不不
No. No, no, no, no.
不可能是这样
This can't be right.
不不不
No, no, no.
我还以为你是什么天才
I thought you were some kind of genius.
-弄醒他们 -不可能
- Wake 'em up! - Not a chance.
我说 弄醒他们
I said, wake them up!
好好 没关系
Ok, ok. It doesn't matter.
一旦你们出去这个门
Even once you get out that door,
天眼会的警卫会包围你们
A.R.G.U.S. guards are gonna be all over you.
让我来操心那个吧
You let me worry about that.
快点
Move!
起床了 起床了
Up. Hey. Get up.
出什么事了
What the hell's going on?
表现良好提前释放
Early release for good behavior.
那我们脖子里的炸♥弹♥呢
What about the bombs in our necks?
多亏我们的这位朋友
Thanks to our friend here,
失效了
out of commission.
快走
Move.
你还是个恶心的醉汉
You're still a disgusting drunk.
一点都没变
You haven't changed a bit.
但你变了
But you have.
看看你 假装改过自新
Look at you, pretending to be reformed,
穿着高档的地检制♥服♥假扮律师
playing make-believe lawyer in those fancy D.A. suits.
你是一只披着羊皮的狼
You're a wolf in sheep's clothing,
是一只这座城市需要摆脱的狼
a wolf that this city needs to be rid of.
你本该待在地球二的
You should have stayed on Earth-Two.
地球二是什么东西
What the hell is Earth-Two?
要知道 威胁我...
You know, threatening me...
可是个坏主意
that was a bad idea.
不过你的判断力永远都是这么差
Then again, your judgment's in a perpetual state of impairment.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表