剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我当时应该跟你说实话的
but I--I should have told you the truth
这样你会知道和我一起工作
so you'd know what you were really getting into
要面对什么
working with me.
我打赌你后悔当初没有听我的话
I bet you wish you'd listened
别插手这事吧
when I told you to stay away.
如果你认为我后悔与你合作 那你错了
If you think I regret teaming up with you, I don't.
不论我们的对手是谁 惠美子
We're still partners, Emiko,
我们还是搭档
no matter who we're up against.
你没有坚持训练
You haven't practiced.
这比上周的难多了
This is much harder than last week.
不 你只是没有准备好
No. You're just not prepared.
我很忙 我在忙别的事
I was busy. I was working on something.
是的 设法打动你♥爸♥爸的计划
Oh, yes. your plan to impress daddy.
做父亲不只是意味着有血缘关系
Being a father means more than just blood.
我知道 但他依然是我的父亲
I know, but he is still my father.
所以你宁愿选择一个抛弃你的人
So you would choose a man who abandoned you
而不选择第九层
over the Ninth Circle?
我为什么不能两者兼得
Why can't I have both?
第九层不是一个能容忍♥忠诚分♥裂♥的地方
The Ninth Circle is not a place of split loyalties.
一旦你加入 那就是终生的承诺
Once you join, it is a lifetime commitment.
不允许任何杂念
There is nothing else.
我不能放弃我的家人
I can't give up on my family.
现在第九层就是你的家
The Ninth Circle is your family now...
这是他们给你的礼物
And that is their gift to you.
你真的想和这个自以为是的混♥蛋♥做交易吗
You really want a deal for this smug bastard?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
大局为重 劳蕾尔
Bigger picture, Laurel.
赫尔南德斯先生 你知道我是谁吗
Mr. Hernandez, do you know who I am?
你是以前当过治安维持者的地检
You're the D.A. who used to be a vigilante.
对 我认识你
Yeah, I know you.
很好 因为我也认识你
Good. Because I know you, too--
毒品走私罪 侵占罪 过失杀人罪
drug trafficking, embezzlement, manslaughter.
谋杀罪
Murder?
所以你是想给我一个可以让我的罪名
So this is the part where you offer me a deal
一笔勾销的交易 是吗
to make it all go away, right?
由我决定的话 我会让你留在这腐烂或更糟
If it were up to me, I'd let you rot or worse,
但你很走运 我们目标是你的老板
But, luckily for you, it's your boss who we're after--
拉米罗·冈萨雷斯
Ramiro Gonzalez.
你以为用认罪交易就能策反我吗
And you think that a plea deal's enough to flip me?
我这里有足够的证据
Hey. I've got enough evidence here
证明你犯下了三个重罪
to convict you of 3 felonies,
其中一个是使用了致命性武器
one using a deadly weapon,
收集这些证据才用了一天
and that was in a day.
想象一下我用一周时间可以挖到多少
Imagine what I could do in a week.
你知道吗 你♥爸♥当年也以为能给我定罪
You know, your dad thought he could convict me, too, right?
这一定是家族缺陷
Must be a family defect.
如果我是你我会很小心
I would be really careful if I were you
因为我们家可不是好惹的
because we're not a family that plays very nice.
不好惹的结果是什么
How's that going for you?
兰斯警监 他已经死了 不是吗
Captain lance-- he's dead now, isn't he?
你再说一次他的名字 你会跟他一个下场
Say his name one more time, and you will be, too.
小女孩听到爸爸的名字不开心了
Girl's got a soft spot for daddy.
够了 兰斯检察官
That's enough, D.A. Lance.
我们结束了
We're done here.
国际能源扑了个空
Global Energy was a bust.
既没看到但丁也没找到铀
No sign of Dante or the uranium.
即便如此
You still came back looking
你还是挂彩了
like a prizefighter, though.
我们回来的时候撞见了几个小混混
We ran into a couple thugs on the way back.
真可爱 兄妹俩的
Cute. A little brother-sister
打击犯罪二人世界
crime-fighting duo time.
-我喜欢 -约翰和雷内有什么消息吗
- I like it. - Any word from John and Rene?
他们也什么都没找到
They struck out, too.
国际能源和敦刻尔克电力
Global Energy and Dunkirk Power are
是星城唯二产铀的两个地方
the only two spots in star city that manufacture uranium.
-弓箭手还不能使用 -好吧
- Archer's still not working. - Right.
我刚准备去这里最黑暗
I'm just about to go down into the deepest, darkest,
最像地牢的地方
most dungeony part of this bunker
重启一下系统
and give it a full system reboot.
希望弓箭手随后就能重新上线
Then hopefully then, you know, Archer can be back online,
我们找到但丁 然后我可以继续做
we can find Dante, and all my dreams
斯莫克科技拯救世界的梦
of Smoak tech saving the world don't have to die.
我去清理一下这里
I'm gonna clean this up.
我好像找到问题了
Think I found the problem.
好像是某种屏蔽器
Some kind of jammer.
不知道它是怎么跑到那的
Wonder how that got there.
原来没有人强迫你
So you were never under duress.
抱歉让你失望了
Sorry to disappoint you,
但这不就是家人该干的吗
but that's what family does, right?
这就是弓箭手失灵的原因
This is the reason that Archer isn't working?
我不能让你的队伍再碍手碍脚了
I couldn't let you and your team get in the way again.
我们不会这么轻易放弃的
We don't give up that easily.
看来你一直在说谎
You've been lying this entire time,
关于我们父亲的一切
everything about our father,
你欠但丁债的事
your debt to Dante?
那些全是真的 但是我从来不需要你
It was all true, but I never needed you
让我振作起来
to put me back together.
我只是知道你会这么做
I just knew you'd try.
就是忍♥不住当英雄 对吧
Can't resist playing the hero, can you?
你要寻找一个家庭
You went looking for a family,
结果选择了第九层
and you chose the Ninth Circle?
那也比当奎恩家的人强
Better than living as a Queen.
别忘了紧盯你的对手
Always watch your opponent.
你不必参与这些的
You don't have to be a part of this.
你可以选择的
You have a choice!
我已经做完选择了
I've made it!
再见 哥哥
Bye, brother.
我跟一个吸毒的人结过婚
I was marry to a junkie.
你以为我能分辨谁在骗我
You'd think I'd know when someone was lying to me.
至少我们知道惠美子到底站在哪边了
At least now we know what side Emiko's really on.
这都无关紧要 第九层还在外面
It doesn't matter. The--the Ninth Circle are still out there,
仍是个威胁
and they are a threat.
需要的话可以先花些时间处理一下这件事
You can take a minute to process this if you need to.
我需要知道她在哪
I need to know where she is.
弓箭手还有多久能恢复使用
How soon can you have Archer back up and running?
没有我希望的那么快
Not as soon as I would like.
惠美子的设备不只是屏蔽了系统
Emiko's little device didn't just jam up the system.
它清空了整个内存盘 这就意味着
It wiped the entire memory card, which means
我需要重新搭建整个基础架构
I have to rebuild the entire infrastructure.
看来我们还有一个问题
Looks like we have another problem.
这里被入侵了
There's been a break-in
果园湾的废物处理厂
at the waste treatment site at Orchard Bay.
我以为加工铀的据点
I thought the only spots that manufactured uranium
只有我们刚搜查过的那两处
were the two sites we just canvassed.
没错 但你要打赌多少钱
Well, that's true, but how much do you want to bet
但丁和他的同伙们的目标不是铀
that Dante and his pals aren't actually after uranium?
-又是惠美子的谎言 -他们拿了什么
- More of Emiko's lies. - What'd they get?
合成大批沙林毒气的所需材料
All the ingredients to make a big batch of sarin gas.
加上他们刚偷的无人机
That plus the drones that they just stole
简直是场盛大的屠♥杀♥
makes one hell of a murder party.
我们得搞明白第九层
We have to know where the Ninth Circle
打算把这些无人机派去哪里
is planning on sending these drones.
-奥利弗 我们这就去办 -你休息一下
- Oliver, we're on it. - You might want to take 5.
我要去惠美子的藏身处
I'm going to Emiko's hideout,
看她有没有留下线索之类的
see if she left behind a clue or something.
是的 或者你可以完全
Yeah, or you could do exactly the opposite
不听你妻子的建议
of what your wife recommends.
我跟他一起去
I'll go with him.
你又是来教训我 还是...
Are you here to give me another lecture or--
阿尔孔小头目古斯塔沃·赫尔南德斯
The Halcones Lieutenant, Gustavo Hernandez,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表