剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
我们成功了 炸♥弹♥解除了
We did it. The bombs are deactivated.
治安维持者的攻击
The attack by the vigilantes has
给了我们机会
provided us an opportunity.
那是什么
What is that?
让我们能一举根除
The tool that will allow us to eliminate
所有治安维持者的工具
all vigilantes for good.
我们发现古斯塔沃·赫尔南德斯死了
Gustavo Hernandez was found dead.
你认为是我♥干♥的
You think I did this.
你也没否认啊
I'm not exactly hearing a denial.
我一直尽心尽力
I have busted my ass,
但不管我怎么做
but no matter what I do,
你都把我当黑海妖
you always just see me as the Black Siren.
地检官劳蕾尔·兰斯
District attorney Laurel Lance.
发现了她与里卡多·迪亚兹的合照
New photos show her with Ricardo Diaz.
市里最高级地检官
Could the city's highest prosecutor
其实是个被通缉的罪犯吗
actually be a wanted criminal herself?
看来你有麻烦了
Looks like you've got a problem.
你迷路了吗
You lost?
我来找影贼
I'm here to see Shadow Thief.
她很忙
She's busy,
但你可以跟我们待在这
but you can stay here with us.
还是算了吧
I'll pass.
影贼到底在哪
Where the hell is Shadow Thief?
你是谁
Uh! Who are you?
我是黑海妖
I'm Black Siren.
看得出来 你风姿不减啊
Still kicking ass, I see.
我听说你回来了
I heard you were back in town.
我也听说你为了进入政界
And I heard you traded in your leather
牺牲了自我
for a power suit.
其实政界并不太适合我
Well, that suit didn't really fit.
看起来整个城市都已经与你为敌了
Seems the entire city has turned against you.
正好提醒了我世界上我唯一能相信的人就是
Just reminded me that there's only one person I can trust--
我自己
myself.
迪亚兹的事真是可惜了
It's too bad about Diaz.
怎么 可惜他没早点死吗
What, that he didn't die sooner?
这点我完全赞同
I couldn't agree more,
但是至少他死前介绍了我们俩认识
but at least he introduced us before he did.
虽然我开心我们能再次相聚
As much as I'm enjoying this little reunion,
但你不如先告诉我你来此有何贵干
why don't you tell me why you're here?
我在找一个搭档
I'm looking for a partner.
你找到活了吗
You got a job?
很多活
Multiple...
所以我需要一个有你这身本领的搭档
and I need someone with your particular set of skills.
谁打来的
Who was that?
不重要
No one.
你还是很擅长开锁吧
You still good with locks?
劳蕾尔 还是我
Hey, Laurel. It's me again.
我突然非常想吃炸薯条
I just had a craving for french fries,
奶昔 还有非常凉的水果
milk shakes, and really cold fruit.
你要一起吗
Are you in?
听着 我猜我这条语♥音♥估计会被
Look. I know this is probably gonna get buried
我之前发的其它很多很多很多很多条信息
between the many, many, many, many messages
给淹没掉 但我只是想
I have already left you, but I'm just trying to
确保你没事 所以如果可以麻烦给我回电♥话♥
make sure you are ok, so if you could call me back, please.
还在尝试联♥系♥劳蕾尔吗
Still trying to get in touch with Laurel?
没错 联♥系♥不上她的时间已经长到令人担心
Yeah. It's taking an alarming "Swingers" amount of time.
没什么可骄傲的 不过用我的首选方法
Not proud, and my go-to way to find her
是用弓箭手项目 可它现在
would be Archer, but that is taking
一直没连上网 所以
an annoyingly long time to get back online, so--
她不想被人找到 费利西蒂
She doesn't want to be found, Felicity.
她的整个生活都被完全倾覆了
Her whole life has been flipped upside down.
我知道这种感受 只是
I know what that's like. Just...
说到这个 你确定你没事吗
Speaking of, are you sure that you are ok
鉴于你已经知道你妹妹是个恶魔
now that you know that your sister's evil
还想杀死你
and tried to kill you?
问太早了吗
Too soon?
我们现在必须集中精力找到她
Need to focus on finding her
和第九层 并且阻止他们的所有阴谋
and the Ninth Circle and stopping whatever they have planned.
好吧 你可真幸运 你老婆那有超多资源
Well, lucky for you, your wife is incredibly resourceful.
所以我给你的新线索准备了一个备忘纸条
So I made a cheat sheet on your new lead.
惠美子的子弹让我查到安德鲁·索顿的步♥枪♥
Emiko's bullet led me to Andrew Thornton's rifle,
继而让我查到十二个不同的空壳公♥司♥
which led me to 12 different shell companies,
最后让我查到了买♥♥家
which led me to the buyer.
第九层的资源那么多
And it's not weird that she hasn't found the buyer herself
她自己查不到买♥♥家难道不奇怪吗
with the resources of the Ninth Circle at her disposal?
好吧 我不想自卖♥♥自夸
Ok. Well, not to toot my own horn,
但惠美子更像是希拉里·斯万克版的《龙威小子》
but Emiko is more of "the Karate Kid," Hilary Swank version,
《龙威小子》 1984年空手道主题电影
而我则更像是《黑客军团》的美貌进阶版
and I am more of the "Mr. Robot" version but prettier.
你有考虑过惠美子的那个
Have you considered that Emiko probably made up
所谓"找到杀死妈妈的凶手"的说辞可能是编的吗
the whole "Finding my mother's killer" thing?
我知道她几乎对其他所有事情都撒了谎
I know that she's lied about basically everything else,
但我 我就是有一种第六感
but I--I just have a sixth sense
直觉告诉我她在这件事上没说谎
that she's not lying about this one,
所以如果我和约翰能先找到凶手
so if John and I can find the killer first,
那我们就有对抗惠美子和第九层的砝码
then we can leverage that against Emiko and the Ninth Circle
也能帮我们阻止他们的阴谋
and stop whatever they have planned.
好吧 我有一种预感
Well, I have a sense that a road trip
你可能需要和约翰去跑一趟
with John is exactly what the doctor ordered.
把雷内也叫上作增援
Bring Rene with you for backup.
雷内需要去学校处理有关佐伊的事情
Rene--ahem--has a school thing with Zoe.
说到这个 你能不能
Speaking of which, will you just--
能不能请你不要这么紧张我
will you take it easy for me, please?
谁 说我吗 你知道吗
Oh, who? Me? Um, you know what?
我也希望我能不紧张 但我
I really wish I could, but I have
已经为我在家里等待的时候
a really intense Netflix binge
准备了超级丰富的网飞观影清单
that I have scheduled way back,
还有我准备把冰箱里所有的东西都给吃光
and I also am going to eat everything in the fridge,
所以我在家里也能过得超狂野
so it's gonna get pretty crazy in here.
-贵重货物 -我知道
- Precious cargo. - I know.
解除武装
Disarmed.
他还在跟着我们吗
Is he still following us?
我没看见他
I don't see him.
我觉得我们总算甩掉这个王八
I think we finally lost the son of a--
话说得太早了
Spoke too soon.
这边 快过来
Over here. Hurry.
佐伊 米娅 快进来
Zoe, Mia, come in.
你们预计还要多久能到
What's your ETA?
我们得先甩掉一个尾巴
Trying to shake a bogey.
二号♥鸟巢的状况怎么样
What's the status on nest two?
已经失守 星系一突然
Gone. Galaxy One has raided
袭击了我们所有的安全屋
all of our safe houses.
阿尔法基地是我们最后的安全地点
Alpha Base is our last secure location.
所有幸存下来的金丝雀必须
All surviving Canaries need to rendezvous
马上来这里汇合
here immediately.
小心点
Be careful.
我们必须解决掉这家伙
We need to take this guy out.
黛娜给我们下了命令
Dinah gave us an order.
我又不为黛娜工作
I don't work for Dinah.
我们安全了 我们走
We're clear. Let's go.
你到底想干嘛
What the hell are you doing?
终结这货
Finishing this.
你会害死我们的
You'll get us both killed.
前任地检官劳蕾尔·兰斯
Former district attorney Laurel Lance
正面临谋杀的指控
is facing allegations of murder
由于警方发现阿尔孔的
following the death of
帮派成员古斯塔沃·赫尔南德斯于上周身亡
Halcones gang member Gustavo Hernandez last week.
The SCPD has issued a warrant for her arrest,
sparking a city-wide manhunt.
任何知晓其下落的人士
Anyone with information on her whereabouts...
搜捕 有点过了吧
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表