剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
活着但无父
Alive but with no father,
无母 也无家
His mother dead, and no home?
那听起来像是个美好的人生吗
Does that sound like a good life?
不 不像
No, it doesn't.
我所做的一切 都是为了我儿子
Everything that I've done I've--I've done for my son.
我并无异议
I don't doubt that,
但指出那些不愉快的事实是我的职责
but it is my duty to point out uncomfortable truths.
那样你才可以改造自己 成为你想成为的
So that you can reform yourself so that you can become the man
你儿子需要的人
you want to be for your son.
你为了纠正你父亲的过错
You created your vigilante persona
而成为了治安维持者
so that you could avenge your father's wrongs.
难道你一点不担心威廉会追随你的脚步
Isn't any part of you concerned that William will take your lead
而成为像你一样的杀人犯吗
and become a murderer just like you?
那就听我的话
Then listen to me.
你对你父亲的承诺
That promise to your father was made
是在你脆弱又绝望时做出的
when you were vulnerable and desperate.
这从一开始就玷污了你的任务
It tainted your mission from the start,
影响了你 现在又轮到你儿子
infecting you and now your son.
你父亲让你为他赎罪是不公平的
It wasn't fair of your father to ask what he did of you.
你必须放下过去
You must let go of the past.
唯有如此你才能让你的家庭
Only then can you spare your family
不被你的罪恶牵连
From paying for your sins.
去死吧
Go to hell.
没有起作用
He's not responding.
准备机器
Prepare the machine.
告诉我她具体说了什么
Tell me exactly what she said.
除了告诉我去死之外 什么也没有
Besides telling me to go frak myself, nothing.
你很幸运 我一直在提升我的盘问能力
Well, lucky for you, I've been working on my cross examination.
到你了
Your witness.
你好
Hello.
记得我吗
Remember me?
怎么了
What's the matter?
说不出话了吗
Cat got your tongue?
你不知道我是谁
You have no idea who I am,
不知道我经历了什么
what I survived.
你根本不明白状况
You're in way over your head.
我不这么认为
I don't think I am.
作为和迪亚兹那个精神病共事过的人
A little advice from someone who used
我要给你个建议
to work with that psychopath Diaz--
你认为你在对他效忠
You think you're being loyal.
但他只忠于自己
The only loyalty he knows is to himself.
他会毫不犹豫地杀了你
He'll kill you without a second thought.
我对碍事的人也会做同样的事
I'd do the same thing to anyone who got in my way.
我觉得你没听懂我说的话
I don't think you're hearing me.
也许我需要再大声一点
Maybe I need to talk a little bit louder.
接到个电♥话♥ 雷内打来的
Got a call... from Rene.
他当然会打给你
Of course he called you.
怎么 是来劝说我的吗
Why? To talk some sense into me?
我只是来问问你为什么把他关起来
I just came by to find out why you locked him up.
因为他再次犯法了
Because he broke the law again,
而且我不能因为他是我们的朋友
and I can't keep making exceptions
就一直网开一面 约翰
just because he's our friend, John.
有时候 站在法律另一边是很难的
Sometimes, it's hard being on the other side of this.
执行法律 没错
Enforcing the rules. Yeah.
对我而言这也是一个艰难的转变
That's been a tough transition for me, too.
我知道雷内坚信他所做的是正确的
Look. I know Rene believes he's doing the right thing here,
但情况改变了
but our circumstances have changed.
如果我们因违反豁免协议被联调局逮捕
There is no way any of us can help anyone if we're arrested
我们就没办法帮助任何人了
By the FBI for violating the immunity deal.
更重要的是 经历迪亚兹折腾过之后
More importantly, this police force is a complete disaster
这里的警力实在是个灾难
after everything Diaz did to it.
黛娜 你有压力 很大的压力
Dinah, you're under pressure, a lot of pressure.
我知道
I get that,
但你确定只有这个原因吗
but you sure it's not something more?
你知道什么对我有帮助吗
Hey. You know what helps me?
跟JJ在一起
Spending time with J.J.
家庭 黛娜 家庭帮我们度过难关
Family, Dinah. That helps us through.
约翰 生活在阴影中是指
John, living in the shadows is
所有最糟的事情都发生了
when all the worst things happen.
奥利弗入狱了
Oliver going to prison,
文森特 先是卧底 然后
Vince--first undercover, and then...
那才是真正的原因
That's the real reason,
因为即便我相信过绿箭团队
Because as much as I believed in team arrow,
我也得继续前进
I had to move on.
我必须成为这个城市的
I had to be a different kind of hero
另一种英雄
for this city.
我知道
Yeah.
即使在天眼会 我有时也会怀疑
You know, sometimes, I wonder if there's any form of justice
有没有任何正义是百分百和规矩的
that's 100% on the level, even at A.R.G.U.S.
我认为有时候需要治安维持者
I think sometimes you need vigilantes and law enforcement
与执法机关合作才能实现
working together to get results.
昆汀·兰斯
Quentin Lance--
他依法办事
he did things by the book,
但是 黛娜 兰斯愿意与
but, Dinah, Lance was willing to work
任何能帮到他的人合作
with anyone who could help him.
这个绿箭侠并不是奥利弗
This Green Arrow isn't Oliver.
我不能为一个陌生人冒险
I can't risk everything for a stranger.
但这个陌生人掌握了好情报
But a stranger with good intel.
雷内让我去调查乔恩·科尔特斯
Rene asked me to look into John Cortez,
一个拥有自己团队的雇佣纵火犯
a merc arsonist with his own crew for hire.
你自己决定如何处理这个情报吧
What you do next with that information is up to you.
这就是斯莫克科技公♥司♥吗
So this was Smoak Tech?
鼎盛时期一定非常辉煌
Must have been something in its heyday.
这曾经是费利西蒂的办公室
This was Felicity's office.
她把我们引到这来挺合理的
You know, it makes sense that she would lead us here,
但直接联♥系♥我不是更简单吗
But wouldn't it just be easier for her to reach out to me?
为什么要绕弯子
Why is she playing games?
不知道
I have no idea.
讽刺的是 是她影响我
I mean, ironically, she was the one who influenced me
走上科技这条路
to go into the tech field,
即使发生了这么多事
even after everything that happened.
你比我要宽容多了
Well, you're a lot more forgiving than me.
像是费利西蒂在我小时候展示给我的一个系统
Looks like a system Felicity showed me when I was a kid.
那时候 还只是一套设计图而已
Back then, it was just a set of designs.
能修得好吗
Can you fix it?
这是一个非常落后的模型 能修好
It's an extremely outdated model, so yes.
只要用到递归算法
Just a simple recursive algorithm
然后加上费利西蒂的独家秘技
followed by a little felicity special.
别动 这是禁区
Freeze! This is a restricted area!
你们在这干什么
What are you doing here?
对不起 伙计们
I'm sorry about this, guys.
我是来见投资人的
I--I was supposed to meet an investor,
很显然我是搞错了地址
And, um, obviously, I got the wrong address.
你撒谎的功夫太差劲了 闭嘴
You're such a bad liar. Shut up.
求求你别杀我们
Please don't kill us!
我不会伤害你们
I'm not gonna hurt you.
你不该回来的 罗伊
You shouldn't have come back here, Roy.
我知道打电♥话♥给狄格是正确的选择
I knew Digg was the right choice for that phone call,
费利西蒂又没有接电♥话♥
and Felicity didn't answer.
约翰不是来保释你的
John's not bailing you out.
听着 我不能让你出去
Listen. I can't have you out there trying
单枪匹马抓纵火犯
to catch those arsonists on your own.
你如果不同意 就继续关在这里
You don't like that, you can stay locked up in here,
但是你的情报很准
But your intel-- it was good,
所以和我合作一起抓捕罪犯吧
so help me catch them by working with me.
对不起
I--I'm sorr-- I--I'm sorry.
我有点儿没听清
Just, ears are a little clogged.
你好像是想和我合作
It just sounded like you wanted to team up.
不是长♥期♥合作
Not permanently, no.
但在这件案子上 变通一下
But in this case, bending the rules
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表