剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
星系一在人手和火力上都高于我们
Galaxy One has us outmanned and outgunned.
你想扳平局势
You want to even the odds,
你走出去 然后你拼命反击
you get out there and you fight the hell back.
黛娜让你过来的
Dinah sent you.
把这交给费利西蒂
Give this to Felicity.
你们军人真像是瑞士手表
You military types are like Swiss watches.
总是这么准时 快让我看看
Youse are always on time. Show me.
让我看看你的货
Show me what you got.
惠美子在哪
Where's Emiko?
如果我告诉了你 奎恩先生
Well, if I told you that, Mr. Queen,
那我的头可就保不住了
she'd have me head. Ha ha!
而且说实话 我很喜欢我的头 不想失去它
And, frankly, that's a part of me I'd like to keep.
那个维吉尔可真够狡猾的
That Virgil is damn slippery.
至少我们现在知道了他想弄到手的东西是什么
At least now we know what he's trying to acquire.
天眼会的驱动器
A.R.G.U.S. vault drive,
存储了三层加密的只读文件
triple-level encryption for eyes-only documents.
要是天眼会的人在泄露
If someone at the agency's leaking
加密过的信息给第九层的话
classified intel to the Ninth Circle--
好吧 但如果我们能找到线索
Right. But if we have some indication
查明他们最后想要图谋什么的话
as to what they're planning finally,
这也许能帮助我找到惠美子
it might help me find Emiko.
你还说你不要任何支援
And you said you didn't need any backup.
是的 虽然我们没抓到维吉尔
Yeah. Well, we lost Virgil,
但我们知道了他在找什么东西
but we got what he was after.
这个驱动可能是让我们找到惠美子的最佳线索
This drive feels like our best lead at finding Emiko,
至少在弓箭手恢复前
at least until Archer's back up.
阿莱娜已经在彻夜不眠
Alena is pulling all-nighters
努力让弓箭手能够恢复使用了
to get Archer back up and running,
一旦恢复 我们就一定能找到惠美子
and once it is, we will be able to find Emiko.
到时候就能告诉她 杀害她妈妈的人是但丁
And finally tell her that Dante killed her mother.
之后但愿她能够恢复理智
And, Hopefully, she'll come to her senses
不再与第九层为伍
about the Ninth Circle.
好吧 对我来说这一点就足够
Well, that would be enough for me
说服我脱离这个邪恶的组织了
to turn myself against the evil organization
哪怕是这个组织抚养我长大
that raised me as a child.
-该死 -怎么了 出了什么问题
- Crap! ?- What's that? What's wrong?
这个驱动有一个安全保障模式
The drive has a security failsafe
它把所有文件都销毁了 很可能是为了防止
that fried all the files, probably to prevent
有像我这样的人想要做我刚刚想要做的事情
someone like me from trying to do what I am trying to do.
但这些并不是天眼会的加密协议
But these aren't A.R.G.U.S. encrypted protocols.
一定有其他人给这个驱动编写了安全保障模式
Someone else must've written the security program for this drive.
等等 如果这不是天眼会的 那会是谁的
Wait. If it's not A.R.G.U.S., who is it?
凭我黑过那么多政♥府♥服务器的经验
Well, I have hacked enough government servers in my day
我知道这个是国防部的
to know that this is the Department of Defense.
我早金盆洗手了 因为我现在和星城警局合作
Not that I do that anymore, because I work with the SCPD.
但这个分支绝对是国防情报局
But this branch is the D.I.A.
但第九层想要
What would the Ninth Circle want
国防情报局的资料干什么
with the Defense Intelligence Agency?
我们必须搞清楚
We need to find out.
你老婆可是天眼会的主管
You're married to the A.R.G.U.S. director.
也许她能帮上忙
Maybe she can help.
没错 可询问天眼会可能会引起上面的注意
Yeah, well, any inquiries to A.R.G.U.S. will send up red flags,
让莱拉处境更难
paint an even bigger target on Lyla's back than there already is.
我想我可能在国防情报局有个老相识
I think I might have an old contact at the D.I.A.
一个将军
A general.
将军稍后便到 先生
The general will be right with you, gentlemen.
这是 这是什么情况
Hey. What's-- what's going on?
你看起来好像我们是被请到校长室的孩子一样
You're acting like we're being sent to the principal's office.
这个人可不好对付
This guy can be a real hard-ass.
让我来跟他谈就好
Just let me do the talking.
好吧 你是怎么认识他的
Ok. How do you know him?
我必须说 我真没想到你会联♥系♥我 约翰
I must say, I was surprised to hear from you, John.
长官 如果事情不是极其重要的话
Well, sir, I wouldn't have made the call
我是不会给您打电♥话♥的
unless it was very, very important.
是啊 我想你也不会因为小事来找我
No, I imagine you wouldn't have.
你一定就是奥利弗·奎恩了
You must be Oliver Queen--
传说中的绿箭侠
the legendary Green Arrow.
我是斯图尔特将军
I'm General Stewart.
很高兴见到你 斯图尔特将军
A pleasure to meet you, General Stewart.
非常感谢你能抽空见我们
Thank you for taking the time.
我实话实说 孩子 我一开始并不喜欢你
I'm not gonna lie, son. I wasn't always a fan.
但自从你从监狱里出来
But since you got out of prison,
你似乎改过自新了 我非常敬佩你这点
you seem like a changed man, and I respect that.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
长官 我们之所以打电♥话♥来是因为我们希望
Sir, we made the call because we were hoping
您也许能告诉我们这上面有什么
you could tell us what was on this.
你从哪搞到这个的
Where'd you get it?
我们拦截了一场非法交易 交易双方分别是
We intercepted a handoff between an A.R.G.U.S. agent
天眼会探员和一个为名为第九层组织工作的人
and a man that works for a group called the Ninth Circle.
是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的出资人
The terrorist financiers.
我听说他们只是一个谣言而已
I heard they were just a rumor.
不 长官 他们绝对是真实存在的
No, sir, they are very real.
而且我们有充分的理由怀疑他们在密谋什么
And we have reason to suspect they are planning something.
我们希望您有相关情报能分享给我们
We were hoping you had intel that you could give us
以及星城警局
and the SCPD.
抱歉我办不到
I'm afraid I can't. Heh!
不过即使我做得到 约翰 你知道的
But even if I did, John, you know
我也决不能在未经许可的情况下
I can't just hand over classified intel,
交出机密的情报
not without proper clearance,
而自从离开天眼会你就失去这个身份了
which you no longer have since you left A.R.G.U.S.
当然 但是长官 我们还是希望也许您能
Of course. But, sir, we were still hoping that maybe you could, uh--
你本来应该在走向五角大楼的仕途上
You were on a path destined for the Pentagon,
甚至有可能当上联席参谋长
maybe even a post with the Joint Chiefs.
结果你现在呢
Now where are you?
和警♥察♥共事 当什么治安维持者
Working with the cops, playing vigilante?
这不叫事业 这就是一条死胡同
That's no career. That's a dead end.
没有冒犯你的意思
No offense.
我原来都不知道你一直在关注我
I wasn't even sure you were keeping tabs on me.
长官 我离开天眼会有我自己的理由
Sir, I had my reasons for leaving A.R.G.U.S.
你是为了保护你妻子才离开的
You left to protect your wife.
我远比你以为的要更了解你
I know you better than you think.
我很抱歉说你已经迷失了方向
And I'm sorry to say you lost your way.
我不是为了我的事业才离开天眼会的
I didn't leave A.R.G.U.S. for my career.
我是为了保护我的家人才离开的
I left to protect my family.
但这种事情你是没办法理解的
And that's not something you would understand,
不是吗 长官
is it, sir?
约翰 我们也许应该走了
John, we should probably go.
再次感谢您抽空见我们 将军
Again, thank you for your time, General.
我一向都有时间来见我的家人
I always have time for my family.
你说什么
Excuse me?
约翰没告诉过你
John didn't tell you.
我是他的继父
I'm his stepfather.
我去
Frak!
看来我不必多问事情是否顺利了
Well, I guess I don't have to ask how this is going.
虽然我很开心你们两个能见到劳蕾尔
Well, as glad as I am that you both got to meet Laurel,
但她的啼叫确实把这头盔毁得够呛
her cry really did a number on this helmet.
地堡里情况怎么样
How did it go at the bunker?
很好 我们从星系一偷来的炸♥弹♥现在安全了
Good. The bombs we stole from Galaxy One are now secure.
罗伊和黛娜正在设立警戒线
Roy and Dinah are setting up a perimeter
以防他们来找
in case they ever come looking for them.
而威廉会确保炸♥弹♥不会
And William is making sure they can't be detonated
不经我们控制而被引爆
unless, well, we say so.
虽然他也许对你解决这个问题更有帮助
Although maybe he'd be more useful helping you out with this?
头盔内嵌着
The helmet is inlaid
这种高度先进的电路网格和视网膜显示器
with this highly advanced circuitry mesh and retinal display,
我搞不懂原因
and I will not be able to figure out why
除非我安装好并启动它
until I get it up and running.
你觉得你会发现些什么
What do you think you'll find?
希望能发现星系一的下一步计划
Hopefully, whatever Galaxy One has planned next,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表