剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I will make sure your wife gets this
也让她知道你还是那么固执
and that she knows her husband is as stubborn as ever.
我拖住他们
I'll hold them off.
该走了 犯人
Time to go, inmate.
你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
这里都要关闭了
This whole place is getting shut down.
你会回到一级严管
You're going back to level one.
尽管官方否认
Despite official denials of the allegation
斯拉博赛监狱虐待犯人的控诉
of prisoner abuse at Slabside penitentiary,
星城警局提供的资料
documents provided by SCPD
详述了杰瑞特·帕克医生
detailing the cruel and unusual practices
进行的残酷非正常的实验
of Dr. Jarrett parker, a suspect
他也是罗伯特·古德曼死亡悬案的嫌疑犯
in the cold case death of Robert Goodman,
这些文件可能会让这位饱受争议的医生入狱
appear to connect the controversial therapist to the prison,
这也使得官方的否认陷入质疑声中...
bringing those denials into question...
费利西蒂队再得一分
One for team Felicity.
我还没想好队名该叫什么
I'm still workshopping the name.
问题是我们得到这个小东西
Question is which guardian angel
到底该感谢哪位守护天使呢
do we have to thank for this little baby?
不知道 也不在乎
Oh, don't know, don't care.
奥利弗又可以在
Oliver is back sleeping soundly
安全的普通牢房♥里呼呼大睡
in his regular maximum security prison cell
再也没有邪恶的科学家想谋杀他了
with no evil scientists trying to fry his brain.
这个 再加上我们从档案室拿到的资料
This, plus what we got from the records room,
足够把帕克医生扔进监狱里去了
is enough to earn Dr. Parker his own cozy little prison cell.
斯拉博赛这回要面临
You know, Slabside's got a real PR nightmare
巨大的公♥关♥危机了
on their hands right now.
除了关闭二级严管
What if we could use that
我们要是能用这个东西做更多事情呢
for more than just shutting down level two?
我们可以用这个给奥利弗上诉
We can use this to appeal Oliver's conviction.
可以用这个让奥利弗出狱
We can use it to get Oliver out of prison.
医生 你旧病复发了吗
You suffering from a relapse, doctor?
我来给你治治吧
Allow me to provide the cure.
不
No!
还没回家吗
You haven't made it home yet?
我想把任务报告写完
Wanted to get the mission report wrapped up.
确保贝尔挑不出错来
Make sure there were no abnormalities for Bell to find.
好吧 写任务报告也用不了整夜吧
Yeah. Well, mission reports don't usually take all night.
而且这是经过授权的任务
Besides, this was an on-the-books op.
应该没什么异常
Shouldn't be any abnormalities.
-我怎么就挑出来了 -这是什么
- Then why'd I find one? - What's this?
在伯德被拘留之前我从他那拿到的
Something I lifted off Byrd before he went into custody.
-为什么 -莱拉复♥制♥了银行数据
- Why? - Lyla copied the bank data
因为她觉得天眼会隐藏了什么
because she suspected A.R.G.U.S. has something to hide.
我们顺着数据的线索找到了伯德
That data led us to Byrd.
如果天眼会有什么
If there's a deeper connection that A.R.G.U.S.
不想让外人知道的深入♥联♥系
doesn't want anyone to find,
我觉得我们应该提前知道
I figure we should know first.
-值得冒险 对吧 -你发现什么了
- Worth the risk, right? - Did you find anything?
看看吧
Check it out.
这是画吗 你花了整晚
It's a painting? It took you all night
就破解了一幅画吗
to decrypt a single image?
你知道我仅仅让驱动启动
Do you realize how many decryption algorithms I had to run
就需要运行多少个解密算法吗
just to get the drive to boot up?
这东西是机密中的机密
This thing's security had security.
好吧 大概有人不想让我们看到这个
All right. Looks like someone doesn't want us to see this.
-这画什么来头 -这幅画是19世纪
- What's the origin? - Well, this painting is
名叫让·莱昂·杰罗姆的法国艺术家画的
from the 19th century by a french artist named Jean-Leon Gerome.
名为《但丁 他见过了地狱》
The title is "Dante, he hath seen hell."
-有隐藏含义吗 -这是艺术作品
- Hidden meaning? - It's art.
当然有隐藏含义
There's always a hidden meaning.
我们需要弄明白隐藏含义是什么
We just need to find out what it is.
欢迎回来 奎恩
Welcome back, Queen!
看来不一定非得死了才能离开二级严管
Guess the morgue isn't the only way out of level two after all.
我只是很高兴终于离开那儿了
I'm just glad I made it out of there.
费利西蒂也会很高兴的
Felicity will be, too.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她来探视过你
She came looking for you in visitation.
我和她说了二级严管的事情
I told her about level two.
她还好吗
Was she ok?
很好 她让我给你捎个信儿
Yeah. She asked me to give you a message.
什么消息
What message?
她掌握了一个迪亚兹的线索
She's got a lead on Diaz.
就快抓住他们了
She's close to getting them.
是好事 对吧
That's good news, right?
这些拯救你老公什么的破事
Well, all this saving of your husband crap has...
已经让我饥肠辘辘了
Well, that's made me very hungry,
我要去吃披萨
so I am gonna go get a pizza.
你想一起吗
If you wanna come
想不想吃东西 之类的
or if you're hungry. I don't know.
你是在以朋友身份约我吗
Are you asking me out on a friend date?
不是
No.
功率增强完成了
Power boost is complete.
这下我们有信♥号♥♥了
Which means we have a signal.
沉默者去那儿干什么
What is Silencer doing there?
达到此行的目的了吗
Get what you came for?
对
Yeah.
我要兑现一个过去的承诺
Just making good on an old promise.
对不对 阿纳托利
Isn't that right, Anatoly?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表