剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
in green leather showing off his arrows to everyone,
你越快找到你想要的东西
So the faster you find what you're looking for,
你就能越早滚出我的城市
The faster you can get the hell out of my city.
但是 我们怎么称呼你
Uh, but, what -- what should we call you--
雨水 游♥行♥女士吗
Rain, Ms. Parade?
凯恩 凯特·凯恩
Kane, Kate Kane.
她挺帅的
She's cool.
你们没告诉她吗
You didn't tell her?!
奥利弗 真正的奥利弗认为
Oliver -- the actual Oliver thought
他和费利西蒂已经有够多的问题了
they had enough problems with Felicity already.
你就没想过 不告诉我们这种类似
Oh, and you didn't think to loop us in on the fact
《辣姐辣妈》的情况会把我们一起拉下水吗
that you were keeping the "Freaky Friday" situation on the hush?
我觉得这更像是《时空怪客》的情景
I was thinking it was more like "Quantum leap."
不 如果这是像《时空怪客》
No. If this were like "Quantum leap,"
他们就只有在照镜子时
They'd only look like themselves
才会像自己
when they see themselves in the mirror...
这取决于哪种类型的量子跳跃
It depends on what type of quantum leap...
我们不应该先专心弄清这闪电哪来的吗
Shouldn't we concentrate on where this lightning came from?
-对吗 -没错 但是
- Right? - Right, but--
大伙 你们不必在我面前小心翼翼
Ok, guys. You don't need to tip-toe around me.
只是有些难以接受
It's just a lot to process.
发现你的前任变成了你的丈夫
It's not every day that you find out that your ex
或者反过来 并不是稀松平常的事
is your husband and vice-versa.
是的 当爱瑞丝意识到的时候 她也很震惊
Yeah. Iris was, pretty freaked out, too, when she sussed it out.
等等 爱瑞丝
Wait. Iris.
实际上 你进来之前
You know, actually, John--right before you came in,
约翰正在说
John was just saying that
我们确实需要着手解决闪电的情况
we need to really handle that lightning--
爱瑞丝能看出来巴里不对劲吗
Iris was able to tell that something was off with Barry?
-不 不全是 -当然是
- No, not exactly. - Oh, totally. I mean,
-那就是爱人之间的直觉 -住嘴
- It was like lover's intuition. - Stop.
所以能看出来他俩
That's how you can tell these two were--
费利西蒂
You know, Felicity, um,
现在有极端奇怪的状况存在
there's something very strange going on here,
我不认为应该以此来评断
So I wouldn't take this as a commentary
你和奥利弗的婚姻
on you and Oliver's marriage.
我和奥利弗的关系变得紧张
No. My marriage with Oliver is strained
是因为我们都变了
by the fact that we've become different people--
现在奥利弗是真的变了
Quite literally in Oliver's case.
如果闪电攻击是由尝试维度穿越引起的
If the lightning strikes are attempted dimensional breaches,
也许会有办法来稳定量子流
There might be a way to stabilize the quantum flux
来允许想要穿越的东西通过 对吗
to allow whatever's trying to get through to get through, right?
-当然 -没错
- Yeah. Of course. - Yeah.
你们试过面部识别吗
You guys try facial recognition?
布鲁斯的一个研发人员仍然在这里工作
One of Bruce's R&D guys still works in the building.
我可以把这个给他
I can give this to him.
我们尝试过了
Uh, we did try it.
谢谢 不过没有结果
So thank you, but no luck.
此外 我认为如果韦恩的研发部门
Besides, I'd think if Wayne's R&D's
跟这栋楼一样破败不堪
in the same shape as this building,
也不会对我们有任何帮助
It's not gonna really do us any good.
随便你
Suit yourself.
很奇怪 不是吗
Seems strange, doesn't it,
布鲁斯·韦恩跟蝙蝠侠
That Bruce Wayne and Batman disappeared
几乎同时从哥谭市消失了
from Gotham around the same time.
当蝙蝠侠离开之后
Well, when Batman left, the city went
这座城市陷入水深火热
to 5 different kinds of hell,
在哥谭市这样的混乱
which for Gotham
足以说明蝙蝠侠离去的影响之大
is really saying something.
对布鲁斯打击很大
Took a toll on Bruce.
他是因此而离开的吗
Is that why he left?
我还在试着搞清楚
Still trying to figure that out.
但是你为他工作
Right, but you work for him,
你都不知道他为何离开吗
and you don't know why he left?
谁说我为他工作
Who said I work for him?
维丝帕那边怎么样
How'd it go with vesper?
她挂了我电♥话♥
She hung up on me.
很明显 我确实和她上过床
Apparently, I did sleep with her.
这栋楼在翻新装♥修♥
Ok. The building is under renovation, so this is
所以你们在这里活动再合适不过
the best place for you guys to work out of.
无线网络密♥码♥是"阿尔弗雷德"
Oh, and the, uh, wi-fi password's "Alfred."
如果维丝帕不打算帮我们
So if Vesper's not gonna help us,
我们又回到原点了
we're just back at square one.
并不是 我从警局的电脑
No, we're not. I lifted this off
调了这个出来
of a computer at the precinct.
应该包含整个哥谭市警局的数据
It should have the entire GCPD database.
你从警♥察♥那里偷了数据
You stole data from the police?
不是我 闪电侠偷的
No. No. The Flash did it.
-这并不好笑 -我没笑
- It's not funny. - I'm not laughing.
扔硬币输了不得不来和我谈话吗
Did you lose the coin flip on who has to come talk to me?
我们没扔硬币 是抽签
We didn't flip coins. We drew straws.
我开玩笑的 我想和你谈谈
I'm kidding. Actually, I wanted to come talk to you
因为我认为对于另一种现实
because I think I've got a little bit more experience
我比你经验多一些
with alternate realities than you do.
那你有什么至理箴言要告诉我呢
So what words of wisdom do you have for me?
爱瑞丝也比你要多一些经验
That Iris probably has a little bit more experience, as well,
可能这也是为什么她能发现一些
and maybe that's why she would have seen
你没看出来的东西
something that you didn't.
至于奥利弗对你保守秘密这件事
As for Oliver keeping you in the dark,
当他和巴里告诉我们发生了什么
when he and Barry tried to tell us what was going on with them,
我们把他俩敲昏了锁进了管道监狱
we knocked them unconscious and locked them in the pipeline.
-真的吗 -我们也没处理好
- Seriously? - Wasn't our finest moment.
我肯定这就是奥利弗
Look. I'm sure that that's the reason
不想冒险告诉你的原因
that Oiver didn't want to take any chances with you.
我很感激你这么说
I appreciate you saying that...
对奥利弗来说 这只是
But it's just another excuse in a long list of excuses
一大串理由中的又一个
for Oliver's behavior.
奥利弗确实是爱你的 费西利蒂
Oliver does love you, Felicity.
是吗 没有尊重和信任的爱又算什么呢
Yeah? Well, what's love without respect or trust?
我也不知道
I don't know.
但只要还有爱
But as long as there is love,
你就不能放弃
you can't give up on it.
这是我在经历过所有
That's the one thing I do know,
我所遭遇的一切
after everything I've been through,
忍♥受过所有痛苦之后 所学会的
everything I've suffered.
谢谢你
Thank you.
至少现在发生的一切有一个好处
Well, one good thing about what's going on
终于有让我分心的事了
is that I have something to distract me.
看这个
Look at this.
-这看起来像是 -一个量子流支撑点
- That looks like... - A quantum flux anchor.
我敢肯定如果我们造出来
I'm pretty sure if we build it,
试图穿越的那个人就会到来
whoever's trying to breach through will come.
开始干吧
Let's get to work.
你的电脑技术真不赖
You really know your way with a computer.
我刚开始干这个的时候 只能靠自己
Well, when I was first starting out, I had to hold my own
直到费利西蒂出现
before Felicity showed up.
找到了 约翰·迪根
Got him. John Deegan.
非法实验 折磨
Oh. Illegal experimentation, torture.
他好像是在利用
Seems like he was conducting experiments
自己病人的大脑做实验
on his own patients' brains.
听起来真有魅力
Sounds like a real charmer.
他被判无罪 所有的指控
Well, he was acquitted. All the charges
都因诉讼程序被撤销了
were dropped on technicalities.
那我们去哪找他
So where can we find him now?
-地址未知 -那工作呢
- No known address. - What about employment?
他被解雇了
Well, he was fired, suspended
被医学会吊销了两年执照
by the medical board for two years,
但这都是五年前的事了
but that was... 5 years ago.
-所以不知道去哪找他 -是的
- So no idea where to find him. - No.
就只知道在哥谭市
Except somewhere in Gotham.
大海捞针
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表