剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
好吧 我对这事很矛盾
Well, I'm--I'm conflicted about this.
我不骗你们
I'm not gonna lie to you.
我是正式宣誓过的警官
I'm a police officer, duly sworn.
星城警局局长
我不容忍♥治安维持者或治安维持行为
I don't condone vigilantes or vigilantism.
人们一旦私自执法
Once people start taking the law into their own hands,
就踏上了无政♥府♥状态之途
you're on the road to anarchy.
但外面有比无政♥府♥状态更糟的情况
But there's worse things out there than anarchy,
有时虽然我不愿承认
and sometimes, as much as I hate to admit it,
但警方的能力不足以应对
the police aren't enough to deal with it all.
绿箭
"Emerald archer:
兜帽男和治安维持者行为的崛起
The hood and the rise of vigilantism."
星城是个非常危险的地方
Look, Star City is a very dangerous place.
否则 我的哥哥汤米就不会死
If it wasn't, my brother Tommy would still be alive,
我的母亲也不会死
my mother would still be alive.
如果警方无法保护人们
If the police can't protect the people,
那人们要学会保护自己
then the people need to learn how to protect themselves.
治安维持者
Vigilantes?
不 他们是伪善者
No, they're--they're hypocrites.
他们认为他们在维持法规
They think that they're upholding the law,
但其实是在打破法规
but they're breaking the law.
他们不是英雄 他们是罪犯
They're not heroes. They're criminals.
我和他们的唯一区别是
The only difference between me and them
我足够聪明地知道
is that I'm smart enough to realize
只有一个人值得照看
that the only person worth looking out for
就是你自己
is yourself.
我失去了很多 最近失去的是我爸爸
I've lost a lot, most recently, my dad.
世界需要保护者
The world needs a protector,
来保护它的安全
someone to keep it safe.
不管那个人是不是戴面具
And it doesn't matter if someone's wearing a mask.
重要的是谁都不该失去家人
All that matters is no one should have to lose their family
或其所爱之人
or anyone they love.
恶人还是治安维持者
Villains or vigilantes?
罪犯还是英雄
Criminals or heroes?
从星城到中城到哥谭市
From Star City to Central City to Gotham City,
美国人都为这个问题争论不休
Americans have debated this question.
为达目的可以不择手段吗
Do the ends justify the means?
为了维护♥法♥规可以
Does the law have to be broken
打破法规吗
to uphold it?
-拍到了吗 -快走 快走
- Did you get that? - Go! Go! Go...
你们不该出现在这里
Hey, you're not supposed to be here!
2018年12月
In December 2018,
星城警方
the Star City police department
回答了那个问题
answered that question definitively
他们正式给治安维持者"绿箭侠"
when they officially deputized Oliver Queen,
奥利弗·奎恩安排了任职
the vigilante known as the Green Arrow.
把枪放下 马克斯
Drop the gun, Max!
我从前就认识他们
I knew them back in the day.
金丝雀 绿箭 整个团队
Canary, The Arrow, the whole crew.
老实说 没有他们
Honestly, I don't know
我不知道我现在会在哪里
where I'd be right now without them.
他们在几个紧要关头帮了我
They helped me out of a couple pretty tight spots.
我欠他们很多
I owe them a lot.
但我看见了他们付出的代价
But I, uh, I saw the toll that it took on them.
人们喜欢为合法性争论
Like, people like ?to debate about the legalities,
但对戴面具的人来说
but for the people wearing the masks,
这不是哲学探讨 这是现实
it's--it's not philosophical, it's real.
这夺走了他们的一切
And it takes everything from them.
这绝对要付出代价
It absolutely takes a toll.
我在星城干这个
I have been doing this in Star City
"绿箭侠"
很久了 你知道吗
for a really long time, you know?
差不多七年 在那之前
Nearly--nearly 7 years, but before that,
我戴着兜帽到处跑
I--I was running all around the world with a hood on,
试着让事情回到正轨
trying to make things right, and...
现在我的生活比以前都好
now my life has-- it's never been better.
我...我...
I'm--I'm--
我不用再戴着面具
I don't have to wear a mask anymore.
那真的很不一样
And that really makes all the difference.
我在大白天做我认为
I'm--I'm doing what I think I'm supposed to be doing
该做的事
in the light of day.
如果可以 我想一开始就这么做
And if I could've, I would've done it this way from the start.
惊喜
Surprise.
请稍等一下
One minute, please?
过来
Come here.
你好啊 老兄
Hey, buddy.
孩子 你好吗
Kiddo, how are you?
我想我已经不是"孩子"了
I think I've grown out of "Kiddo."
是的 好吧 好吧
Yeah. Ok. All right.
好吧 谁让你长这么高了
Well, who gave you permission to grow so tall?
天啊
My god.
你肯定很兴奋期中考试结束了
You must be so excited to be done--midterms.
终于能回家放松...
You finally come home and relax, you know...
这是什么
What's this?
对了 皮多薇姿女士
Oh, right. Uh, Ms. Pedowitz
在拍关于治安维持者的纪录片
is doing a documentary on vigilantes,
我和星城警局认为
and the SCPD and I thought
也许可以通过这样
it might be a way to, uh,
让民众改变对我工作的看法
improve public opinion on the work I'm doing.
这些年我一直在搜集访谈
I've been collecting interviews for years and, frankly,
但一直拿不到资金来完成它
I couldn't get the funding I needed to finish it
直到你♥爸♥公开身份
until your dad went public.
好吧 时机刚刚好
Well, the timing is perfect.
鉴于你跟星城警局合作
I mean, what with you working with the SCPD
完全透明的合作方式
and, you know, um, heh, full transparency.
但这不会收录到片子里 对吧
But this isn't gonna be in the film, right?
我们可以...
We can--
我们需要把这些剪掉
We need all of this edited out.
我不要我儿子上镜头
I don't want my son on camera.
好吧 各位 请停拍
Oh, uh, ok. Guys, cut, please.
好吧 马克
Ok. Mark.
我有点讨厌"治安维持者"这个词
You know, I kind of hate the word "Vigilante."
让人觉得
It just feels like
这是不敬的用词
such a...disrespectful term.
他们是英雄 这才是他们应得的称谓
Call them what they are--heroes.
什么 奥利弗·奎恩 不 那真可笑
What? Oliver Queen? No, that's ridiculous.
首先 奥利弗·奎恩甚至不认识亚当·亨特
Look, first of all, Oliver Queen doesn't even know Adam Hunt.
就算他认识 你认为他做了什么
And even if he did, what do you think he did--
从欢迎他回家的派对溜走
slip out of his own welcome home party
去当罗宾汉
to become Robin Hood?
我真想念龙舌兰
I missed tequila!
不 不擅于判断人
No, look, you don't become successful in my line of work
就不能做好我这行
without being really good at sizing people up.
相信我 奥利弗·奎恩不是任何人的英雄
Trust me. Oliver Queen is no one's hero.
显然 这番评论后来被推♥翻♥了
Obviously, this particular comment didn't age too well.
事实上 奥利弗跟七年前不同了
Truth is, Oliver is not the same man he was 7 years ago.
他改变了 成长了
He's changed, grown
不只是当英雄 还有做人
not just as a hero but as a person.
你真觉得我会相信你是绿箭
You really expect me to believe you're The Arrow?
我是绿箭
I am The Arrow.
奥利弗·奎恩不是绿箭
Oliver Queen isn't The Arrow.
好吧 我相信 为什么
Ok, I'll bite. Why?
因为你给不到星城所需的...
Because Starling City needs what you can't give it...
希望
Hope.
他为正义而战
Well, he fights for justice,
他关心这座城市
and he cares about the city,
在我看来 跟这里的任何警官
which is no different than any other officer here,
星城警局队长
没有差别
as far as I'm concerned.
他穿绿皮衣
He just dresses in green leather
背着弓箭到处穿行
and runs around with a bow and arrow.
在我脑子里听起来没这么糟
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表