剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
like running an algorithm.
实际上 我喜欢的图案就是一个方块
In fact, my favorite pattern is a cube
套一个方块
within a cube.
-太牛了 -嗯 谢谢
- That's pretty cool. - Yeah. Thanks.
绿箭侠从前门进入了
The Green Arrow has entered through the front door.
绿箭侠
The Green Arrow?
我想让保安系统 人性化一点儿
You know, I thought I'd give the security system a little personality.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
帮我把这些袋子里的东西拿出来
Help me unpack these bags.
不了
I'm good.
让你们俩单独待会儿吧
Ok. Give you two a moment alone.
把那些给我吧 谢谢
Give me those. Thank you.
威廉 我能理解以前你为什么生我的气
William, I understand why you were mad at me before.
你绝对有十足的理由
You have every right to be mad at me, ok?
你是个坚强的孩子
You're a tough kid.
而我有时候会忘了你还只是个孩子...
And I forget sometimes that you are just a kid...
过去两年辗转住在四个不同的城市
That's lived in 4 different cities over the past 2 years.
太不容易了 这是费莉西蒂和我
That's tough. One of the many reasons
觉得你应该回来和我们生活的
why Felicity and I think that you should come back here
诸多理由中的一个
and live with us.
警报 警报 陌生人在门口
Warning, warning. Unidentified person at the front door.
你有没有...
Did you...
克莱顿先生和太太
Mr. And Mrs. Clayton?
你们来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我们的外孙给我们打了电♥话♥
Our grandson called us.
我道歉 我很理解
OK. I apologize. I understand and appreciate
在发生了这些事以后
why after everything that's happened
你们俩可能会担心
you two might be worried.
但是我们可以向你们保证 接下来
But we can assure you that--that going forward
情况会越来越好 越来越平稳
things will be better and more stable, ok?
-一定会的... -对
- They will be... - Right.
因为我们要把他带走
Because we're taking him with us.
我们在申诉监护权
We're filing a suit for guardianship.
你们不能这么做
No. You can't do that.
威廉 我们要和你的外公外婆单独谈谈
William, we need to speak with your grandparents alone.
奥利弗 这件事是明摆着的
Oliver, it's an open-and-shut case.
你是个罪犯
You're a convicted felon.
他生命的大部分时间你都不在他身边
You were absent for most of his life,
而你一出现
and then once you showed up
他就被绑♥架♥ 又因躲避黑♥手♥党♥老大东躲西♥藏♥
He's kidnapped. He's sent into hiding from a mob boss.
我是他的父亲 法兰克
I'm his father, Frank.
血缘上也许是
By blood maybe,
但你不适合做威廉的监护人
but you are not fit to be William's guardian,
你们俩都不适合
either of you.
我们早就该这样做
We should have done this a long time ago.
没错 亲爱的
Yes, dear.
萨曼莎在的话一定会想要这样的
It's what Samantha would have wanted for him.
威廉是我的儿子 而费莉西蒂
William is my son. Felicity treats
待他就像自己的儿子一样
and cares for him like a son,
谁也...
and nobody...
别想把他从我们身边带走
is gonna take him away from us.
谁都不行
No one.
你没事吧
You okay?
我讨厌镇静剂
I hate tranqs.
其他人呢
Where are the others?
回答我 我们的朋友们呢
Hey, you! Where are our friends?
他们在黑星那里
They're with Blackstar.
她有事要问他们
Hey. She's got questions to ask.
那我们呢
What about us?
我已经知道了我需要的关于你俩的一切
I already know everything I need to about you,
你们俩就不该掺和这事
and you guys should have stayed out of this.
等等 我认出你了
Wait. I recognize you.
你认识他
You know him?
你也认识 你是康纳·霍克
And so do you. You're Connor Hawke,
约翰·狄格尔的儿子
John Diggle's son.
谢谢 黛娜
Thank you, Dinah.
如果有什么需要就给我打电♥话♥
Call me if you need anything, ok?
好的
All right.
我能跟你说两句话吗
Can I speak with you for a moment?
为什么 听起来你又要去拯救城市了
Why? Sounds like you got to go save the city again.
威廉 你过来坐下
William, get over here and sit down.
干嘛
What?
你的外公外婆想要把你从我身边带走
Your grandparents are trying to take you away from me.
这是不可能发生的
There is no chance that that's gonna happen,
可我不能... 不能让你一生我的气
but I cannot--I cannot have you phoning for backup
就打电♥话♥给后援团
every time that you're mad at me.
这是唯一能让你倾听的办法
It's the only thing that got you to listen!
你觉得我没有倾听吗
You think I'm not listening?
你回来以后对我说的
I have heard and felt
每一句伤人的话
every single terrible thing
我都听到而且感受到了
that you've said to me since you've been back!
我在尽我最大的努力
Come on. I'm--I'm trying my best.
这就是问题 因为只要你在
That's the problem because whenever you're around,
事情总会越来越糟
things always get worse!
你想让我有正常的生活吗
You want to give me a normal life?
当然 那是我一直在努力的
Yes! That's all I've ever tried to do!
这也是为什么我要你搬回来
That's why I-- that why I've asked you
同我还有费利西蒂一起生活
To come back here and live with Felicity and I.
这根本不是正常人的生活
That isn't a normal life!
我要和我外祖父母一起生活
I want to go live with my grandparents!
两个月犯了八起谋杀案
Eight murders over the course of 2 months.
确定和你要找的是同一个人吗
And this is definitely the same guy we're dealing with?
是的 创口分♥析♥确认了这里和中城的
Yeah. Analysis of the wound confirms the same angle of entry
所有谋杀 插入角度都是一致的
in all the murders here and in Central City.
问题是为什么从中城来了我们这
The question is why pack up and bring the fun here?
是啊 这确实很难想明白
Yeah. That really is the missing piece of the puzzle, isn't it?
受害者之间
Doesn't seem to be
好像并没有任何明显的关联
any obvious connection between the victims.
实际上 也许是有关联的
Actually, maybe there is.
他们血液里的镁元素含量都升高了
They all had elevated levels of magnesium in their blood.
但是他们的毒理检测结果都正常
But their tox screens came back clear.
因为单单是镁含量升高并不会引起注意
Well, that's because increased magnesium alone isn't a red flag.
但是如果结合血红细胞含量的降低
But if you combine that with decreased levels of red blood cells,
就指向了一种叫做米库氯铵的药物
then you have a drug called mivacurium.
它是一种神经肌肉阻滞剂
It's a neuromuscular blocking agent.
辛格队长说
Captain Singh said it
那些受害者好像被定住了
looked like the victims had been immobilized.
这么说是因为他们被下药了
It's because they had been drugged.
米库氯铵非常少见
Mivacurium is extremely rare.
实际上 上个月只有一批
In fact, there's only been one shipment in the past month
被运送到星城贫民窟一栋废弃的房♥子
to Star City to a condemned house in the Glades
收件人是无名氏
addressed to a John Doe.
-别开 柯蒂斯 -为什么
- Hey, don't, Curtis. - Why not?
要是被人发现那东西飞来飞去怎么办
What if someone spots that thing flying around?
你不如举个霓虹灯牌
Might as well have a freaking neon sign
上面写着"杀人犯 我们来了"
that says, "Hey, murderer. We're here."
你刚说什么 雷内
You were saying, Rene?
柯蒂斯 雷内 你们去楼上
Curtis, Rene, you take upstairs.
我和黛娜查看楼下
Me and Dinah will secure down here.
什么 分开行动 你们没看过恐怖电影吗
Split up? What? Have you guys never seen a horror movie before?
等我 雷内
Wait, Rene!
雷内
Rene.
别这样突然从身后吓我
Don't sneak up on me like that!
抱歉 那是什么
Sorry. What was that?
这个疯子进过斯拉博赛吗
Our psycho was at Slabside?
充满仇恨的过去所掌控
我现在就要知道 查明白
青少年被绑♥架♥ 学生失踪两周
他怎么知道去哪战斗 他还能战斗吗
受够了 要让他看看谁是老大 我才是
你本该听我的 对吧
You should have listened to me, huh?
黛娜 黛娜 你在哪
Dinah. Dinah, where are you?
黛娜 回复我 你听到了吗
Dinah, I need you to copy. Can you hear me?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表