剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
相信我
Trust me.
不得不承认 柯蒂斯
Got to hand it to you, Curtis.
你的冷冻装置非常有效
Your containment chamber worked like a charm.
真高兴知道你仍然觉得我很卓越
Nice to know you still think I'm terrific. Heh!
听到了 真糟糕
Heard it. That was bad.
破解出爆♥炸♥信♥号♥♥了吗
Any luck unscrambling the detonation signal?
黛娜从会议中心开始传输数据了
Dinah started transmission at the convention center.
她的数据加你的数据应该能成功
Her data plus your data should do the trick
并帮我们确定目标的位置
and help us identify the targets.
完美 我们如果能摧毁剩下的天鹅座
Ok, perfect. If we can neutralize the rest of the Cygnus,
就能把注意力转回到惠美子身上
then we can turn our focus back to Emiko.
怎么了
What's happening?
好了 现在有个好消息和坏消息
Ok, so we have a good news/ bad news situation going on here, guys,
坏消息是我们刚刚找到了15个新目标
The bad news being we just got 15 new targets.
我们没时间去摧毁那么多目标
We don't have time to neutralize that many.
或许我们不需要这样做
We might not have to.
所有的天鹅座装置都连接到同一个引爆器
All the cygnus devices are linked up to the same detonator.
这是好消息 对吧
That was the good news, right?
如果我们摧毁了引爆器
Ok, well, if we destroy the detonator,
剩下的目标就会失效
we can neutralize the rest of the targets.
我正在为你查找地址
I'm working on a location for you now.
糟糕
Oh, double frak.
在帕尔默科技
It's at Palmer Tech.
前奎恩集团 我们父亲的公♥司♥
Formerly Queen Consolidated, our father's company.
她想瓦解我们家族的遗产
She wants to tear down our family's legacy.
那就是她的目标
This is her target.
召集小队
Call the team.
天鹅座的两个散播点已被破坏
Two of the Cygnus dispersement sites have been compromised.
第九层 他们很担心
The Circle, they're concerned.
他们想马上引爆剩下的装置
They want to detonate the remaining devices now.
计划不是这样的
That isn't the plan.
计划只是通过摧毁星城而获利
The plan was only to profit on the destruction of Star City.
这种多余的混乱是不必要的
I mean, this extra chaos is unnecessary,
尤其是现在国防情报局也在逼近
especially now with the D.I.A. closing in.
要的就是混乱
Chaos is the point.
没有恐惧 就没有利益
Without terror, there is no profit.
第九层并不同意
The Circle respectfully disagrees,
他们担心是你对你哥哥的专注
and they worry that your focus on your brother
让我们暴露了
has led to our exposure.
你的私人恩怨只会吸引更多的注意力
Your personal vendetta is only drawing more attention to us.
我认为你
I think you...
和第九层
and the Circle
都忘记了谁是你们的领导
have forgotten who their leader is.
我哥哥就该受苦
My brother deserves to suffer
就像这些年我受过的苦一样
just like I have suffered all of these years.
看到他的城市因为他的家人而摧毁
And when he sees his city burn with his family to blame,
他必将痛苦万分
he will.
守望者 我们在现场了
Overwatch, we're on-site.
现在在通讯室
We're in the telecom suite.
黑金丝雀 劳蕾尔和野狗还在路上
B.C., Laurel, and Wild Dog are still en route.
我在这栋楼里探测到了一百多个热信♥号♥♥
I'm picking up over a hundred heat signatures in the building,
包括正在施工的顶层公♥寓♥
including the penthouse that is still under construction.
我猜你妹妹就在那里
One guess as to where your sister is.
她真的知道如何最大化附带伤害 对吧
She really knows how to maximize collateral damage, doesn't she?
如果我们要疏散平民 就会暴露身份
If we try to evacuate the civilians, we'll blow our cover.
我们要在第九层发现我们之前
We need to find that relay trigger
找到那个中转引爆装置
before the Ninth Circle knows we're here.
实际上 中转信♥号♥♥的设备就行
Actually, just the device relaying the signal.
你们所在的房♥间里有动力高峰
There's a power surge coming from the room you're in,
所以中转器一定就在附近
so the relay must be somewhere nearby.
我们让惠美子无法引爆 就能拯救城市
We shut down Emiko's ability to detonate, we save the city.
找到中转装置再疏散大楼
Find the relay device and then evacuate the building.
你去找惠美子吗
You going after Emiko?
我来帮你
I've got your back.
我得一个人去
Got to go alone.
沟通是完成任务的关键
Communication is mission critical.
我们出去执行任务时 最不想的就是通讯器失效
The last thing we need are comms failing while we're out there.
我们出去执行任务吗
While we're out there?
听起来你还没让步
Sounds like you still haven't budged
让米娅和威廉接手
on Mia and William taking the reins.
我们要阻止一小支军队潜入星城
We are about to stop a small army from infiltrating Star City.
不可能只有我担心孩子们吧
I can't be the only one worried about the kids.
我当然担心
Of course I'm worried,
但我把成为英雄需要的一切都教给她了
but I taught Zoe everything she knows about being a hero.
几乎一切
Almost everything.
现在我的小女儿长大成人 还是金丝雀的一员
And now my little girl's a grown-ass woman and one of the Canaries.
我知道她能保护自己
I know she can handle herself.
而你的孩子们 他们也并不无能 费利西蒂
And your kids, they're no slouches either, Felicity.
他们就像其父母一样
They're like their parents.
奥利弗和我就是不想
This is not the life
他们过上这种生活
that Oliver and I wanted for them.
他们现在应该过着幸福 正常的生活
They're supposed to be living happy, normal lives right now.
这是奥利弗唯一拜托我的一件事
That was the only thing that Oliver asked me to do.
也是我唯一答应他的事
It was the only thing that I promised him I would do.
而我失败了
And I failed.
我这个母亲太失败了
Some mother I turned out to be.
该出发了
It's time.
注意安全 我爱你
Be safe. I love you.
你也爱你 爸爸
I love you, too, dad.
我会看着你们俩的
I'm going to be watching over both of you.
我们会需要你的
We'll need you.
米娅
Mia...
我想你可能需要这些
Thought you might need these.
我们难道不是头号♥公敌吗
What happened to us being public enemy number one?
我把事情的真♥相♥告诉了博拉德
I told Pollard the truth about what really went down.
你们就是英雄
You guys are heroes.
中转器关掉了吗 守望者
Is the relay down, Overwatch?
关掉了 现在在澳大利亚
Oh, so down, it's in Australia.
惠美子不能引爆那些装置了
Emiko can't trigger the devices now.
是每一个远程设备
Every remote device.
这栋楼里还有一个在线的装置
There's still an active one in the building.
足以把这个地方夷为平地吗
Enough to take this place down?
绰绰有余
And then some.
我们需要疏散整栋大楼
We need to evacuate this building now.
你们听见队长的话了 快去
You heard the Captain. Move!
奥利弗 中转器已失效 但是这栋楼还有爆♥炸♥装置
Oliver, the relay's deactivated, but the building is still armed.
你找到惠美子了吗
Do you have Emiko?
找到了
I do now.
我一直在等你
I have been waiting for you.
惠美子 结束了
Emiko, it's over.
这就是他的视野 对吗
This was his view, wasn't it?
你的父亲
Your father.
他凌驾于城市之上 凌驾于所有人之上
His perch above the city, above everyone.
我很高兴你能看见这些毁于一旦
I'm glad you'll get to see it all fall.
不是今晚
Not tonight.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我在给你第二次机会
I'm giving you a second chance...
趁我们都还来得及
before it's too late for both of us.
我不需要炸♥弹♥也能杀死你
I don't need bombs to kill you.
欢迎来到星系一
Welcome to Galaxy One.
请前往安检点
Proceed to checkpoint.
您的安全由我们守卫
没见过比这更瘆人的
This couldn't be creepier.
保持低调
Just keep your heads down.
一旦扫描开始
Once the scan starts, it'll only take
仅需几秒钟上传病毒
a few seconds to upload the virus.
下一位
Proceed.
准备身份验证
Prepare for identification.
搞定了 我们赶快离开这
Done. Let's get out of here.
克莱顿先生 太让人意外了
Mr. Clayton. What a surprise.
我以为你会聪明点
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表