剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我也会想要复仇的
I would want revenge, too.
柯林斯 他制♥造♥的车祸
Collins--he caused the accident
杀了我的父亲
that killed my father,
但我父亲却不是因他而死的
but he wasn't the reason my father died.
他那天根本不该出现在那条路上
He never should've been on the road that day.
我以前讨厌他工作那么久
He was working a lot, which... I hated...
但我知道我生日的时候
But I knew on my birthday
他还是会与我一起庆祝
that we would be able to celebrate.
只不过
Only he...
他来的时候没给我带蛋糕
He showed up without my cake,
我就发脾气了
and I threw a tantrum.
所以他又出去了
So he went back out.
他就是那时被柯林斯撞死的
That's when Collins drove him off the road.
你知道我对父亲说的最后一句话是什么吗
And do you know the last words that I said to my father?
我对他说的最后一句话是"我恨你"
The last thing that I said to him was "I hate you."
我父亲是因我而死的
My dad died because of me.
既然你已经大声说出来了
Well, now that you've said it out loud,
你知道这么想有多不合理吗
Can you understand how irrational that is?
所以我从没和任何人说过这些
This is exactly the reason i've never told anyone before.
你应该说的
Well, you should've,
这样才有人能告诉你 这不是你的错
so that that someone could tell you that it's not your fault.
如果有人在这个地球追踪你
If someone is after you on this earth
或是任何地球 我们就要一起抓住他
or on any other earth, we are going to get him
不管这个人是谁
whoever they are together.
赛尔维警官 你查到了什么
Officer Selway, what do you got?
这些碎片有点奇怪
There's something strange about these fragments.
其中一些受到了部分侵蚀
There's a partial etching on some of them.
分开来看 它们毫无意义
Separately, they don't mean much,
但如果将它们合在一起
but you put them together,
就是星城电力公♥司♥的标志
you get the logo for star city electric.
他们用来贴在专用区域
They use it to tag proprietary parts.
哈克特有电气工程的背景
Well, Hackett has a background in electrical engineering.
你觉得他同时在这家公♥司♥工作吗
Do you think he was moonlighting for this company?
我查了他的社保信息
I ran his SOC.
没有他在那里工作的记录
There's no record of him working there.
试着查一下戴夫·哈克特
Maybe try Dave Hackett.
在他父亲去世后 山姆失控了
After his father died, Sam spiraled.
严重的抑郁症 染上了毒品
Severe depression, got picked up for drugs.
如果他想得到一份工作
If he wanted to get a job,
他就得想办法把那些隐藏起来
He'd have to find a way to hide that.
该死
Well, damn.
有人使用他父亲的社保信息
Someone ?with the father's soc
自2015年起就在星城电力公♥司♥工作了
has been working at SC Electric since 2015.
星城电力公♥司♥在工作车里装定位了吧
Hey, doesn't the SCE use GPS trackers in their work vans now?
是的 我查一下
Yup, I'll run a trace.
240代码什么情况
How did that 240 go?
就是几个喝醉的兄弟会成员 浪费时间罢了
A couple of drunk frat bros. Waste of time.
那边怎么回事
What's going on over there?
可能是那个电箱需要修理吧
I guess the box needed work.
三 二 一 出来了
And 3, 2, 1. Bam. Huh.
找到地点了
Found the location?
是的 但这不可能 上面显示货车在这里
Yeah, but it can't be right. It says the van's here.
有人上报这次修理吗
Hey, did somebody call this in?
还没有
Not yet.
你没事吧
You ok?
没事
Yeah.
黛娜 你没事吧
Dinah, you ok?
刚才是怎么了
What the hell was that?
不知道
I don't know.
刚刚只是个警告
That was only a warning.
因为你们援助并包庇了奥利弗·奎恩
Because you've aided and abetted Oliver Queen,
你们都要受折磨
you're all going to suffer.
刚才的静电是由
The static generated by the electricity
穿过这些墙壁的电流产生的
coursing through these walls right now,
这会让这件背心和每一个物质
It makes this vest and every substance
都能包含致命的电流
that can hold a current deadly.
你到底想要什么
What the hell do you want?
奥利弗·奎恩
Oliver Queen.
到我找到他之前
Until I find him,
每过一分钟 我就杀一个人
every minute, a body drops.
他一定是黑进了电力系统
He must've hacked into the electrical grid.
你去外面 把电网♥关♥闭
I want you to get outside, and you shut it down.
我来拖住他
I'll stall him.
怎么拖 他想杀你
How? He wants you dead.
抓紧时间
Just hurry.
你们的英雄到此为止了
So much for your hero.
谁准备好去死了
Who's ready to die?
山姆 够了
Sam, that's enough.
你想要我 我就在这
You want me? I'm right here.
但是我要你放过这些人
But I need you to let these people go.
他们与这件事无关
They have nothing to do with this.
当然有关
Of course they do.
星城警局 新闻媒体
SCPD, the news.
就是他们纵容你
They're the ones who allow you
让你蒙骗大家 以为你是英雄
to fool everyone into thinking you're a hero,
但我知道你的真面目
but I know what you really are.
我是个骗子 好吗 山姆
I'm a liar, right, sam?
因为我在你父亲的事上说了谎
Because I did lie about your father.
他当时在"金牌奎恩"号♥上
He was on the Queen's Gambit.
他撑到了救生筏
He made it to the life raft.
在我父亲自杀前
And before my father took his own life,
他杀了你的父亲
he murdered your dad
所以我才能活下来
so that I could survive.
很好 你终于承认了
Good. You finally-- you finally admit it.
我有担心过 因为我父亲的罪过
I was worried that I was gonna be judged
而让我受到批判
by the sins of my father...
但是这么多年都没去找你
But--but not coming to you for all of these years
没有告诉你真♥相♥
and not telling you the truth,
我从没给你了结的机会
I never gave you a chance to get closure.
这是我的错
That's on me.
我真的很抱歉
I'm truly sorry.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
道歉早就已经不管用了
We are way, way past apologies.
我父亲是因你而死的
My father is gone because of you,
我要你付出代价
And I need to make that right.
我会给这里的每个人
I'm going to give everyone here
一个我父亲从没有过的机会
the chance to make a decision my father never got to--
决定自己生还是死
whether to live or die.
山姆 今晚没人会死
Sam, no one is dying tonight.
杀了他你们就能活 不做你们都得电死
Kill him, you live. Don't, you all fry.
我数到三 一
You have till the count of 3. 1...
山姆 别这么做
Don't do this, Sam.
二
2...
我不想死
I don't want to die.
如果你真的相信
If you really believe
你必须这么做的话
that you have to do this,
我理解
I understand.
三
3.
开枪吧
Pull the damn trigger.
看来我们都得死
Then I guess we all die.
枪
Gun!
我说过 今晚没人会死
Like I said, nobody dies tonight.
包括你在内
That includes you.
我想市民在知道
I think the entire city
山姆·哈克特被逮捕后
can sleep a little more soundly knowing that
能睡得更安稳了
Sam Hackett is behind bars.
那就是我要求今天到场的原因了
Well, that's the reason I asked to be here today.
我想要澄清事实
I'd like to set the record straight.
12年前
12 years ago,
当我父亲的船沉没的时候
when my father's boat went down...
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表