剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
如果他们知道 他们就会终止这个任务
And if they did, they would kill the mission.
还记得瑞士的行动吗
Remember Switzerland?
既然你已经知道了 我们需要你的帮忙
Now that you're looped in, we need your help.
我是不会在任何人的脑袋里放炸♥弹♥的
I'm not putting any bombs in anyone's heads.
我不管那个人有多坏
I don't care how evil that head might be.
你不用这么做
You don't have to.
我们只是要你确认
We just need you to make sure
炸♥弹♥芯片在植入人体之后
the bomb tech isn't rejected by the subjects' bodies
不会产生排斥
after insertion.
因为这样会让我"好过"很多
Yeah, 'cause that's so much better.
柯蒂斯 这样我们才能抓到但丁
Curtis, this is how we catch Dante.
我们不是要请求你
And it's not a request.
希望你喜欢马贝克葡萄酒
I hope you like Malbec.
是酒我就喜欢
If it's alcohol, I love it.
很好 其实我不知道你在地球2的情况
Good. Well, actually, I don't know your Earth-Two situation.
也许你不该喝酒
Maybe you shouldn't be drinking?
这算什么
Oh, please.
我喝酒完全没问题
I don't have a problem with alcohol,
也许这是我第一件胜过你们劳蕾尔的事
maybe the first thing I've managed to one-up your Laurel on.
那喝吧
Well, then here you go.
那什么情况
So what's going on?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你叫我来这见你
You told me to meet you here.
一般情况下是有事找我的
Usually, there's a reason,
比如说绑♥架♥
ike a kidnapping
或许你需要我帮忙再折磨什么人
or maybe you need help torturing someone again.
我只是想和你庆祝一下
I just wanted to celebrate with you
你的精彩采访
after your incredible interview.
哦
OK.
昆汀会为你感到骄傲的
Quentin would be really proud of you,
你身为地检官所做的工作
The work you've done as a D.A.
还有你成为一个如此优秀的人
and the person that you've become.
真的
Really.
谢谢
Thank you.
我去去就回 但是悠着点
I'll be right back, but pace yourself
因为我们要喝完这一整瓶
because we are gonna drink this whole bottle.
包括开始创新联合会的公益案件
...including a start on pro bono cases at CNRI,
之前有人♥质♥疑她是否适合接任地检官
the question as to whether Laurel Lance
但最近一项民♥意♥调查显示
was the right person to take over as D.A.
劳蕾尔·兰斯是过去十年来
was put to rest after a recent poll indicates
最受欢迎的地检
she is the most popular D.A.
质疑声也不复存在了
in the past 10 years.
地方检察官的职位
The District Attorney's position is
不是一般的岗位培训
not an on-the-job training type.
需要有领导和培训的经验
It requires experience to lead, train...
劳蕾尔·兰斯
Laurel Lance.
对《刑法》必须要有全面的了解
It is a must to know Criminal Law inside and out.
不可能
That's impossible.
布雷特 你好啊
Hello, Brett.
你是什么人
Who the hell are you?
我发现了一项新技能
I discovered a new talent.
我觉得应该先让你听一下
I thought you should be the first to hear it.
我们都知道你并不是你口中所说的那般完美
We both know you're not as perfect as you say you are.
你应该进监狱
You should be behind bars.
你今晚喝够了 兄弟
I think you've had enough, buddy.
刚刚是怎么回事 那人是谁
What just happened? Who's that guy?
看来不是每个人都喜欢地检官
I guess not everyone's a fan of the D.A.
但是我们还没喝完酒
OK, but the wine, the wine.
我的制片人很喜欢节目
Oh, my producer loves the piece.
他觉得肯定会提高收视的
Yeah. He thinks it's gonna be huge.
我还没走
Yeah, I'm still here.
我晚点打给你
I'm gonna have to call you--
里奇·卡农八点离开工作室
Rich Kannon left the studio just after 8:00
约了他妻子一起共进晚餐
to meet his wife for dinner
但他却没能到餐厅
but never made it to the restaurant.
连自己的车子都没上
Never even made it to his car.
今天他们在停车场发现了他的车
They found it in a parking lot this morning.
有监控录像吗
Security cameras?
就在卡农失踪前几分钟
Every single one of them shorted out
所有的摄像头全都短路了
just a few minutes before Kannon disappeared.
照明灯全都炸了
Oh. Overhead lights were blown.
说明发生了电涌
Suggests a power surge.
就是说绑匪对电网十分了解
That means our kidnapper knows his way around an electrical grid.
这需要一番计划
That takes planning.
这不只是一起随机的袭击
This wasn't just some random attack.
也许有人看了我的采访
Well, maybe someone saw my interview
不喜欢其中的内容
and didn't like what they saw.
这感觉不像是巧合
This doesn't feel like a coincidence.
也许不是
Well, probably not.
但在了解更多情况前 我们不能做任何假设
But until we know more, we can't assume anything.
队长 你要看看这个
Captain, you need to see this.
奥利弗·奎恩并不是什么英雄
Oliver Queen is not a hero.
他是个骗子 满嘴谎言
He's a fraud and a liar.
他不配代表星城的民众
He does not deserve to represent the people of Star City.
如果他不辞去星城警局的职位
And if he does not quit the SCPD,
将会有人采取措施 民众将会受苦
measures will be taken, people will suffer.
你去哪我都能找到你
分♥析♥结果如何
How's the analysis coming?
我的算法就快完成了
Almost finished with my algorithm.
完成之后 我就可以开始测试了
And then after that, I should be ready to start testing,
假设他们走进浴室时不会绊倒
assuming they don't trip-walk into the bathroom
从而不小心引爆脖子里的炸♥弹♥
and accidentally set off the bombs in their neck.
看来我不用问
I guess that saves me from asking
你是不是还对这些有意见了
if you're still having a problem with all this.
我知道他们都是坏人
Look, I know these are bad people,
但我们这么做太不人道了
but what we're doing is inhumane.
柯蒂斯 只有重启项目
Curtis, restoring the program
我们才能抓到但丁
is the only way we can get Dante
而又不被天眼会发现
without A.R.G.U.S. oversight.
所以这样做就对了吗
And that makes it right?
你怎么能心安理得呢
How can you be OK with that?
我不能心安
I'm not. I'm not.
我们在对抗大多人都不知其存在的坏人
We are fighting evil that most people don't even know exists.
有时那意味着要做出很艰难的抉择 柯蒂斯
And sometimes that means making very difficult decisions, Curtis.
炸♥弹♥只是一个保险 仅此而已
The bombs are just a failsafe. That's all.
肯定有更好的办法
There has to be a better way.
我也希望有
I wish there were.
地方检察官劳蕾尔·兰斯走进奎恩大宅
District Attorney Laurel Lance entering Queen residence.
第一阶段已上线运行
Phase one is online and operational.
那是什么东西
What the hell was that?
只是我在弄的小东西而已
Just a little something I've been working on.
很好 其实我来就是为了这个
Good. That's why I'm here, actually.
我希望能用用你的一些技能
I was hoping to utilize some of your skills
帮我做点事
to help me with something.
假设
Hypothetically--
让我打断你一下
Ok, let me stop you right there
因为我们都知道"假设"就意味着
Because we both know that "hypothetically" means
那绝对是真的
That this is definitely happening.
我要知道地球二是不是有人来了
I need to know if someone from Earth 2 is here.
好吧 没想到你会说这个
Ok. That's not where I thought you were going with that.
是不是酒吧里那个男的
Is it that guy from the bar?
你就知道你认识他 他是谁
I knew you recognized him. Who is he?
我知道的越多 就越能帮你
The more I know, the more I can help you.
你还记得我之前帮你
Do you remember when I helped you
折磨刺客的事吗
with that whole torturing the assassin thing?
什么都没问
No questions asked?
貌似记得 好吧
Vaguely. Ok, fine.
我看看西斯科能查到什么
I will see what Cisco can dig up,
然后我们就不玩假设的游戏了
but then we are done playing hypothetical games.
成交
Deal.
他叫布雷特·柯林斯
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表