剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
什么阴谋
Which is what?
让星城完全处于
Turn Star City into a police state,
星系一的掌控之下
go under Galaxy One's control.
我们不能让这种事发生
We can't let that happen.
是吗 那我们到底要怎么阻止他们
Oh, yeah? And how exactly are we supposed to stop them?
摧毁弓箭手
By destroying Archer.
我们试过了 还记得吗
We tried that once, remember?
并没用
It didn't work then,
而且当时弓箭手远没有现在这么先进
and Archer was nowhere near as advanced as it is now.
所以我们要找出把我的创造物
That's why we have to find the mad scientist
升级成了弗兰肯斯坦的怪物的疯狂科学家
who upgraded my creation into Frankenstein's monster.
你确定是个好主意吗
You sure that's a good idea?
不 但如果星系一有一支弓箭手武装的杀手军队
No, but if Galaxy One has an army of Archer-powered assassins,
我们毫无胜算
we don't stand a chance,
星城终究会输
Star City loses.
我会向剩下的金丝雀的网络
Well, I'll put the word out to what's left
放出消息
of the Canary network,
看他们能找到什么情报
see what intel they can find.
如果你需要一个又快又恶性的病毒
You know, if you need a quick and dirty virus,
我相信我可以很快做出来
I'm sure I can whip something up in no time.
没用的 我全都试过了
It won't work. I've tried them all.
但是如果网络仍然在线的话
But if the network is still online,
他们依然可以追踪我们的DNA
then they could still track our DNA,
-所以我们需要第二方案 -我有第二方案
- so we need a plan "B." - I have a plan "B!"
我所有的方案都需要你保持低调
And all of my plans include you laying low
保证安全
and staying safe.
我来处理弓箭手
Leave Archer to me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你看起来很惊讶
You look shocked.
是因为胡子吗
Is it the beard?
你看起来很精神
You look good.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我一定是受了很严重的脑震荡
I must have a really bad concussion.
是的 兄弟 整栋楼都倒在了你身上
Yeah, man. A building just collapsed on you.
可能还有轻微的创伤后应激障碍
It could be a little PTSD, too.
你现在被钢筋卡着的姿势
That position that you're in with the rebar,
和你多年前找到我时的姿势非常相似
it is remarkably similar to how you found me all those years ago.
你死的那天晚上
The night you died.
我得告诉你 兄弟
And I got to tell you, man,
如果你不马上离开这里
it looks like the same thing is gonna happen to you
同样的事情也会发生在你身上
if you don't get out of here, like, right now.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
好险
Yeah. That was close.
你想把胳膊归位吗
You think you want to pop that thing back in?
准备 一二三
Ok. 1, 2, and 3.
-那一定很疼 -是的
- That had to hurt. - Yeah.
你现在脸上是经典的不高兴表情
You have Oliver angry face on right now. Just saying.
我必须离开这里
I got to get out of here.
小队可能都死了
The team might be dead.
我们和星城警局所建立的一切都没了
Everything we've built with the SCPD is--is gone
就因为惠美子
because of Emiko.
我必须 必须要离开这里
I need to--I need to get out of here.
我要找到其他人 再阻止她
I need to find the others, and we have to stop her.
考虑到她是家人 这不会有点难吗
Um, isn't that gonna be kind of hard considering she's family?
她不再是我的家人了
She's not my family anymore.
我希望你不打算用你的弓箭
Well, I hope you weren't planning on using your bow
离开这里 因为
to get out of here 'cause...
确实用不了
Yep.
守望者 军♥火♥库
Overwatch? Arsenal?
有人听见吗
Does anyone copy?
我知道你很担心他们
You know, I know that you were worried about them,
但他们都是很机智的人
but they are pretty resourceful people.
他们应该都没事
They're probably fine.
希望你是对的
Let's hope you're right.
我通常都是
I usually am.
我们都有神秘的同父异母的妹妹
You know, it is insane that we both had
太不可思议了
secret half sisters.
至少你妹妹没想要杀你 对吧
Well, yours didn't try to kill you, did she?
你该对西娅有点信心
Well, you should give Thea some credit.
她还没来得及尝试 我就死了
I died before she had the chance to try.
还剩几支特殊弓箭 两支可引爆
A couple specialty arrows left, two explosive.
考虑到这个地方的不稳定性 似乎有点冒险
Seems kind of risky considering the instability of this place,
特别是还没有弓
especially without a bow.
会有解决办法的
Well, there are solutions for that.
那惠美子呢
Speaking of, uh, what about Emiko?
你打算怎么处理她
What kind of solution are you planning for her?
用她应得的方式
The one she deserves.
她任由我们父亲去死
She let our father die.
他抛弃了她 奥利弗
He abandoned her, Oliver.
她一直在操纵我
She's been manipulating me,
操纵了小队好几个月
she's been manipulating the team for months,
假装自己是个英雄
posing as some sort of hero.
那女人就是个凶手
The woman's a murderer.
所以你也要成为一个凶手吗
So now you're gonna be one, too?
我以为我们已经不搞这些了
And here I thought that we were done with all of that.
我别无选择 汤米
I don't see another choice here, Tommy.
正是这种态度
It is exactly that kind of attitude
会让你一直困在这里
that's gonna keep you stuck down here.
看来你的神秘联♥系♥人
Looks like your mystery contact
和你一样善于掩盖行踪
is as good at covering their tracks as you are.
我知道 所以她才这么危险
I know, which is why she's so dangerous
而且讨人厌
and annoying.
我终于想到第二计划了
So I think I finally figured out a plan "B"
能让我们试图摧毁弓箭手时 不被它发现
to keep us hidden from Archer while we try to destroy it.
就像凯文·戴尔用来掩饰他DNA的盲点
Blindspots just like the one Keven Dale used to mask his DNA.
让这个计划可行的唯一办法就是复♥制♥
The only way this is going to work is if we copy the exact root code
与原版一样的根代码
that was used in the original.
我们要怎么做
Ok. Well, how do we do that?
得从凯文·戴尔星系一的
Well, we'd have to steal it from Keven Dale's computer
办公室电脑里偷走代码
in his office at Galaxy One.
我想我可以闯进去
Uh, I suppose I could break in.
不不不 不是你 是我
No, no. I'm sorry. Not you. Me.
凯文·戴尔已经认为我是个总裁
I mean, Keven Dale already recognizes me as a fellow CEO,
再说了 我觉得相比于你
and besides, I think he'd be a lot more agreeable
他会更容易接受我
to me than...you.
在我侵入他的电脑时 调调情
You know, a little flirty flirt while I hack into his computer,
然后得到我们需要的东西
and then we'll get what we need.
-我知道这有风险 -很大的风险
- Look. I know it's a risk. - A big one.
我不愿意冒这个险
One I am not willing to take.
我们有第一计划 让我们继续执行它
We have a plan "A." Let's stick to it.
就像我说的 交给我
Like I said, just leave it to me.
你还是把我当成13岁呢
You know you're still treating me like I'm 13.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说你现在的做法
I mean that you're doing the exact same thing to me now
跟你和爸爸多年前对我做的一模一样
that you and dad did all those years ago,
把我排除在外 赶我走
leaving me out of things and then getting rid of me.
你父亲和我从没想过让你走
Your father and I, we never wanted to let you go.
但事实如此 即使在这一切发生之后
But you did, and then even after everything that happened,
你还是离我远远的 就像我不是这个家的一分子
you still stayed away like--like I wasn't even part of this family.
我以为就我们有问题
Ooh, and I thought we had problems.
我还是去做点别的事情
I'm just gonna go do anything else.
威廉 我非常抱歉
William, I am so sorry.
我意识到我们犯了一个严重的错误
I realize now that we made a terrible mistake,
一个我会后悔余生的错误
a mistake that I am going to regret for the rest of my life,
但我们真的以为当初我们是在保护你
but we really thought we were protecting you.
我们只想让你过上正常的生活
We just wanted you to have a normal life.
照这个效率 我们要下周才能找到奥利弗了
At this rate, we won't find Oliver until sometime next week.
绿箭小队 有人收到吗
Team Arrow, do you copy?
绿箭小队 有人收到吗
Team Arrow, do you copy?
守望者 是你吗
Overwatch, is that you?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表