剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
what it represents?
这个可不仅仅是个反抗团体
This is more than just some rebellion group.
它是个互助系统
It's a support system.
这是一个让女性们知道我们会互相支持的方式
This is a way for women to know we always have each other's backs
不管发生什么
no matter what happens,
在她们最需要的时候
whenever we need it most.
我曾经辜负了一位朋友
Something I failed to do for a friend once.
但自从她的事以后
But ever since that happened with her,
我就暗下决心
I made a promise to myself that I
我再也不会犯同样的错误了
would never make that mistake again.
所以我们才戴这个
That's why we wear these.
向那个保证致敬
To honor that promise
向这些伟大女性们都展现出的
and the bravery and the sacrifice
勇敢和牺牲致敬
shared with these amazing women,
她们不管被打倒了多少次
who somehow--no matter how many times they get knocked down--
都能找到力量
they always find the strength
重新爬起来 再次投入战斗...
to get back up and fight again...
那也正是幸存的金丝雀要做的
And that is exactly what the surviving canaries are going to do
团结一致 但要等时机合适
together but when the time is right.
很可惜我不是金丝雀
It's too bad I'm not a canary.
但丁一直都在幕后操纵
Dante has been pulling the strings this entire time.
他策划了她妈妈的被害
He orchestrates her mother's murder,
还让她走上了这条路
and he sends her down this path.
听起来你又对你妹妹心软了
Sounds like you're softening up on your sister again.
我只是
I just have a better
对她的所作所为有了更清楚的认识
understanding of why she's done what she's done.
一旦惠美子认识到但丁一直在操纵她
When Emiko realizes that Dante has been manipulating her,
她和第九层之间就有了嫌隙
it will drive a wedge between her and the Ninth Circle.
这样我们就可以阻止他们
That's how we stop them.
我想我可能会在这找到你
Thought I might find you here.
你够勇敢的
It's pretty brave of you,
从我身后偷偷接近
sneaking up on me from behind.
如果你想要杀人的话
If you wanted to kill people,
你就不会在炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥之前
You wouldn't have gave them that warning time
给她们留出警告时间了
before the bomb went off.
我真的很想他
I really miss him.
看起来你也是
It looks like you do, too.
你是想要试图说服我 我已经变好了吗
Is this you trying to convince me that I've changed,
想说我更像你的劳蕾尔
that I'm more like your Laurel?
不 谁都不如最初的劳蕾尔·兰斯好
No. Nobody's as good as the original Laurel Lance,
连我也是
not even me.
听着 我不知道关于我 你听说过什么
Look. I don't know what you've heard about me,
但我曾经
but basically, I had an affair
和我姐姐的男朋友有一腿
with my sister's boyfriend,
我让所有的家人以为我死了
I allowed my entire family to think that I was dead.
然后成了联盟训练的杀手
And then I became a league-trained assassin.
真厉害
That's impressive.
我想说的是 即使我这样
My point is even someone with a past
有历史污点的人都能改头换面
as checkered as mine can still turn their life around.
能成为英雄
Can be a hero.
我之前就在做英雄
I was being a hero.
我是地区检察官 我帮奥利弗出了狱
I was the D.A., I got Oliver out of prison.
而且只有我一个人判断出
And I was the only one who figured out
他的妹妹是坏人
that his little sister was basically the devil,
而他们仍然针对我
and they still turned on me.
怎么着 你觉得你刚做了五秒钟好人
So, what, you think you deserve a medal
就值得给你发个奖章了
for trying to be good for 5 seconds?
救赎不是终点 而是旅途
Redemption isn't a destination. It's a journey.
我浪费了很多年一直在逃避
I wasted years running away
我以前做过的所有坏事
from all the bad things that I had done
因为我不想去面对我造成的痛苦
Because I didn't want to face the pain that I had caused
因为我不想做那个人
because I didn't want to be that person.
然后我意识到
And then I realized
不再做那个人的唯一方法
the only way to stop being that person
就是回家去 并且承认
was to come home and own up
我曾经做过的那些事
to the things that I had done,
没错 这很痛苦
And, yeah, it was painful,
而且要花很长时间
and it took a really long time,
但这是成为另一个人的唯一途径
But it was the only way to become someone else.
一个比从前的我更好的人
Someone better than who I was.
真不错
Well, that's great for you,
可即使我想改变
But even if I wanted to change,
也有点太晚了
it's a little bit too late
因为这就是我
because this is who I am.
我都在想你不会来了
I was starting to think you might not show.
我有点事要处理
I had some business to take care of.
我们要偷的是个什么武器
So what's this weapon that we're stealing?
谁在乎 重要的是我们有钱拿
Who cares? All that matters is that we're getting paid.
准备好了
You ready?
当然了
Absolutely.
人力好像不多
Manpower seems thin.
我以为我们会撞见一些警卫呢
I thought we'd run into some guards.
怎么 你以为我们现在就偷吗
Why, do you think we're hitting it now?
我去检查一下南区
I'm gonna check out the south wing.
-是你 -别那么吃惊
- You. - Don't look surprised.
你朋友的战衣就是巨大的定♥位♥器♥
Your friend's suit is basically a giant tracker.
我们刚好认识一个电脑特别好的人
And we happen to know somebody who's very good with a computer.
你还带了你的小朋友
You brought your little friend with you.
一点不奇怪
How typical.
现在还不算晚 劳蕾尔
It's not too late, Laurel.
不要这样做
Don't do this.
你这话有点老生常谈了
That song of yours is getting a little old.
劳蕾尔
Laurel!
我的天 你也在这
God. You're here, too?
你知道影贼打算拿那个装置干什么吗
Do you know what Shadow Thief is planning to do with that device?
当然 把它卖♥♥很多钱
Yes. Sell it for a lot of money
我能分一半
of which I get half.
那你觉得她会把它卖♥♥给谁呢
Who do you think she's gonna sell it to,
女童子军吗
The Girl Scouts?
那个装置是用来杀人的
That device is gonna be used to kill people.
那就跟我没关系了
Well, that's not really my concern now, is it?
-让开 -不
- Move. - No.
来真的吗 费利西蒂 难道你不觉得
Seriously? Felicity, don't you think
这超出你的能力范围了吗
you're just a little bit out of your element?
没错 我知道 可你也一样
That is correct. I know that, but so are you.
我的老天爷啊 你就不能放过我吗
Oh, for the love of god, would you give it up already?
这才是真正的我 你还看不出吗
This is who I am! Do you not see that?
我看到的是个我信任的人
Who I see is someone that I believe in.
是我非常关心的人
And someone that I really care about.
费利西蒂 你在做什么
Felicity, what are you doing?
除了对得起劳蕾尔的名字
Forget living up to Laurel's legacy,
除了做兰斯想让你成为的人
and forget being who Lance wanted you to be.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想让你别挡我的道
I want you to get out of my way.
我想如果你可以接受用那个装置杀人的话
I guess if you're ok with that device killing people,
你大可从我开始下手
you may as well start with me.
-还有我 -和我
- Me, too. - And me.
我改变主意了 交易取消
I changed my mind. The deal's off.
我猜到了 好在我有备用计划
I kind of expected. Good thing I had a backup plan.
我们必须离开这里
We have to get out of here./
那个装置的的炸♥弹♥负载量
Look. Is the payload device big enough
足以炸开这栋建筑吗
to clear out the building?
足够的 但问题是我们在建筑里
Yes, but the problem is we're inside the building.
所以他们想不到我们会这么做
That's exactly why they won't be expecting it.
你需要多久配置炸♥弹♥
How long do you need to arm it?
90秒 但我们要怎么出去
90 seconds. But how are we gonna get out?
鸟会飞 对吧 让我们为她争取些时间
Birds fly, don't they? Let's buy her some time.
拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on, come on, come on, come on. Come on.
该走了
It's time to go.
跟紧
Stay close.
守望者 现在
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表