剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
秘密军事行动的指挥官
to quell an insurgency in Vlatava.
那行动失败了
The op went bad.
部队被来自叛乱分子的
The unit was pinned down
猛烈炮火牵制住了
with heavy gunfire from insurgents.
我父亲留在后方抵抗
My dad stayed behind to hold them off.
救了整队 斯图尔特活下来了
Saved the whole unit. Stewart made it out.
但我父亲没有
My father didn't.
所以你因为你父亲的死而责怪他吗
So do you blame him for your father's death?
那是他的行动 留在后方应该是他
It was his op. He should've stayed behind.
六个月后
Six months later,
他就来家里吃饭了
he's coming by the house for dinner.
六个月 奥利弗
Six months, Oliver.
我不知道
I didn't know.
他凭空出现在我们的生活中
It was bad enough that, uh,
已经够糟糕的了 但是...
he just appeared in our lives, but...
他和我妈妈结婚后
Once he and my mom got married,
他让我和安迪去
he had me and Andy running
参加他做侦查海军时学来的斯巴达生存训练
Spartan survival drills he learned as a recon marine.
让我们在严寒中
I mean, how long could we be out in the cold
不靠指南针在树林里寻找出来的路
trying to find our way out of the woods without a compass.
他把这叫作"严厉的爱"
He called it "tough love."
说他不在乎我们怎么想他
Said he didn't care how we felt about him
只要能让我们坚强起来
as long as it made us strong.
可如果他那么坚强
I don't know. If he was so strong,
他怎么能抛弃军队的第一原则
how could he just abandon the first rule of the corps
抛下我的父亲
and leave my father behind?
-谢谢 欠你的 -没问题
- Thanks. Owe you one. - You got it.
有线索吗
You get a lead?
终于 有人不怕开口了
Finally, someone not afraid to talk.
这儿有个人交易星际商品
There's a guy here trading galaxy merch.
唯一的问题是
The only problem is
他在丧钟的地盘
he's in Deathstroke territory.
这不是问题 相信我
Well, that won't be a problem. Trust me.
相信你
Trust you?
有趣
Funny.
你能不能别老针对我
Ok. Are you ever gonna let me off the hook?
大概不能
Doubtful.
好极了 你应该让我来解决这事
Great. Well, you should let me handle this.
你是后援 记得吗
You're backup, remember?
给我援助
So back me up.
我们想找里面一个卖♥♥家谈谈
There's a vendor back there we need to talk to.
我凭什么就能让你进去
And I'm just gonna let you in because why?
因为不让的话我就揍你
'cause I'll kick your ass if you don't.
好了 没有必要
Ok. That won't be necessary.
我有标记
I got the mark.
-谁给你的 -你老板
- From who? - Your boss.
检查吧
Check it.
你怎么认识JJ
How you know JJ?
你知道我认识就行了
You just need to know that I do.
没问题吧
We good?
谁是JJ
Who the hell was JJ?
我的哥哥 小约翰
He's my brother-- John Jr.
约翰·狄格尔有一个儿子在骑士团
John Diggle has one son in knightwatch
而另一个是丧钟帮派的头目
and another who's leader of the Deathstroke gang.
家庭聚餐一定很有趣
That must make family dinners interesting.
他从小就恨我们的父母
Well, he grew up hating my parents,
和他们压在我们身上的期望
and the expectations they put on us.
所以我才高兴你终于知道了
That's why I'm glad that you finally figured out
你家人的真♥相♥
the truth about your family.
听着 我想告诉你真♥相♥
Look, I've wanted to tell you the truth
很久了
for a long time.
你还有什么我不知道的
What else don't I know about you?
看你有多长时间了
How long you got?
我觉得那枪已经没法擦得更干净
I don't think that gun's gonna get any cleaner than that.
我只想准备好
I just want to be prepared.
面对第九层我不能疏忽
I can't slip up with the Ninth Circle.
-惠美子呢 -她怎么了
- And Emiko? - What about her?
我知道你们俩之前走得近
Well, I know you two were close,
她变坏之后 你还没有谈论过她
and you haven't said a thing about her since she went all evil.
我不确定她完全变坏了
I'm not so sure she's all evil.
当我们在飞机场时
When we were at the airfield,
有一刻只有惠妹子和我
there was a moment when Emiko and I
两个人
were alone, and...
她占了上风
she had the upper hand.
我以为我死定了
I thought I was dead.
没理由不死
I mean, I should have been dead,
但是她放了我
but she let me go.
这能说明什么
And that tells you what?
不知道 但她并非只是坏人
I don't know, but it can't be as simple
这么简单
as her being all bad.
我们都走过
I mean, we've all gone through paths
自己后悔的路
where we've come to regret.
如果劳瑞尔可以救赎自己
Hell, if Laurel can redeem herself,
那么也许惠美子也可以
then maybe Emiko can do the same.
我们有麻烦了 大家
We got a problem, people.
发生了什么
What's going on?
我刚和情报员通了电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with intelligence.
我们的探员都安排到位了 除了一人
All of our assets have been accounted for, except one--
一名叫朱利安·瑟桑的卧底特工
An undercover agent by the name of Julian Sison.
他应该在安全屋
He should be at a safe house,
但是那通电♥话♥之后就再没有回音
but there's been no response since the call came in.
安全屋在哪
Where is the safe house?
距离这里东北方向48千米
30 miles northeast of here.
我们这就去
We'll get into it.
我会联络其他探员 看是否...
I'll check with the other assets, see if there's been any--
我和你一起
I'll come with you.
得有人看着你
Somebody needs to keep an eye on you.
你认为我是想要误导你吗
You think I'm trying to mislead you?
你又不是没干过
"Fool me once," right?
这么说不太合适 约翰
That's not very fair, John.
没关系 你跟着来吧
It's OK. You can come.
按我指示行事
Follow my lead.
这地方简直是猪圈
This place is a pigsty.
要么他是个邋遢的人
Either he's messy as hell...
要么是有人搞成这么乱的
Or someone made it that way.
守望者 有目标的踪迹吗
Overwatch, any sign of our guests?
我看到在更深入的位置有三个热成像
I'm getting 3 heat sigs further in.
这是怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
-你是朱利安·瑟桑 -是啊
- Are you Julian Sison? - Yeah.
那你为什么不答复你的雷达收发器
Then why didn't you answer your transponder?
因为我正在执行任务
'Cause I'm in the middle of an op,
却被你们三个搞砸了
and you three just blew it.
守望者 没有惠美子的踪迹
Overwatch, there is no sign of Emiko
也没有第九层的踪迹
or the Ninth Circle.
如果这个家伙不是目标 那谁是
If this guy isn't the target, then who is?
这些是我的探员
Those are my assets.
守望者 我们有人牺牲了
Overwatch, we have men down.
第九层早知道我们会来
The Ninth Circle knew we were coming.
将军 我们一直在找你
General, we've been looking for you.
我在尝试追踪约翰的斯巴达头盔
I'm trying to track John's spartan helmet,
但是它离线了
but it's offline.
很明显这是个为了诱捕斯图尔特将军
Clearly this was an elaborate play
而精心布下的局
to draw General Stewart.
我们得赶快找到他和约翰
We need to find he and John, and quickly.
我来为他俩发一份全境通告
I'll put a bolo out for both of them.
我去贫民区放消息
I'll put the word out around the Glades
以防惠美子在老地方出现
in case Emiko shows up in the old 'hood.
或者我们直接找到惠美子来结束这一切
Or we just find Emiko and end all this.
我们会的
We will.
没有弓箭手项目我们也曾成功找到人
We have found people without Archer before.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表