剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
阻止它们
before they take off.
你把人引出来 我来解决无人机
You draw them out, I'll get the drones.
收到
Copy that.
行动
Let's go!
是你哥哥
It's your brother.
我来对付他
I'll deal with him.
把展示品收起来
Pack up the demonstration.
不 按原定计划进行
No! The demonstration goes as planned.
保护好无人机
Protect the drones.
但丁
Dante!
开车
Drive.
该死
Damn it!
惠美子
Emiko.
离开这里
Get out of here.
坏消息 各位 那些无人机上天了
Bad news, guys. Those drones are airborne,
这表示你必须在空中解决它们
which means you need to incinerate them mid-air
否则城里将有很多沙林毒气浇下
or else that's a lot of sarin gas raining down on the city.
守望者 我需要看见它们的位置
Overwatch, it would be very helpful if I could see them.
我在努力让它们现形
Ok. I'm working on decloaking them now.
我进去了
I'm in.
还剩下一架无人机
There's still one drone left.
我正在努力
I'm working on it.
惠美子 现在为时未晚
Emiko, it's not too late.
不管你欠但丁什么
Whatever you owe Dante--
我欠但丁一切
I owe Dante everything.
但丁教我如何照顾自己
Dante taught me how to take care of myself,
切断我们的束缚 我们的约束
to cut the ties that bind us, that hold us back,
所以我们是时候道别了
which is why it's time for us to say good-bye...
哥哥
Brother!
干掉他
Kill him!
告诉我你找到最后一架无人机了
Please tell me you got that last drone.
我锁定时 毒气已经被释放了
By the time I locked on, the gas had already been deployed.
抱歉 奥利弗
Sorry, Oliver.
-多少伤亡 -没有
- How many casualties? - None.
目标是个废弃建筑
The target was an abandoned building.
其他的目标呢
What about the other targets?
这就更奇怪了
Well, that's the even weirder thing.
其他目标建筑也是废弃的
All of the other buildings targeted were also empty.
谁会费劲去炸废弃建筑
Who goes to the trouble of bombing empty buildings?
看起来像是武器测试
Seemed like some sort of weapons test.
想想所有的无人机都起作用而不是一个
Well, imagine what would happen if all the drones worked
会有什么后果
instead of just one.
他们可以同时解决多个目标
They'd be able to take out multiple targets simultaneously.
如果我们无法阻止测试
If we couldn't stop this test,
我们如何能阻止现实
how are we gonna stop the real thing?
有关对地检官劳蕾尔·兰斯
Reacting to the shocking allegations
惊人的指控
about district attorney Laurel Lance,
发现乐她与恶名昭彰罪犯里卡多·迪亚兹的合照
new photos show her with notorious criminal Ricardo Diaz.
市里最高级地检官
Could the city's highest prosecutor
其实是个被通缉的罪犯吗
actually be a wanted criminal herself?
看来你有麻烦了
Looks like you've got a problem.
-是你 -干掉那个哈尔孔
- You. - Knocked off that Halcone?
是我
I did.
媒体会很忙
Media's gonna have a field day.
-你是个疯子 -你让我难过
- You're a psycho. - And you make me sad,
那么努力去做不是自己的自己
trying so hard to become someone you're not,
为了什么
and for what?
让城市真正把你视为英雄
So that the city will take you seriously as a hero.
跟你想当英雄几乎一样可笑
That is almost as ridiculous as you wanting to be one.
马上滚出我的办公室
Get the hell out of my office. Now!
我以为我是惩罚你跟踪我
I thought I was punishing you for following me.
也许我是给了你自♥由♥
Maybe I just set you free.
很好 你还在这
Oh, hey. Good. You're still here.
抱歉 忙了一天
I'm sorry. It's been a day.
我想常常都会这样
I assume that's always the case.
说实话 参与弓箭手项目是我过去几个月来
Honestly, going over Archer has made me happier
最开心的事
than I've been in months.
你写的算法
The algorithms you programmed are like
就像美妙的回旋曲终曲
this beautifully composed rondo finale.
现在谈什么回旋曲
A rondo what, now?
不喜欢歌♥剧 明白
Not into opera. Got it.
第二版的问题
Hey. So question for version two.
如果我们没有
What happens when we
我们要找的人的DNA呢
don't have the DNA of the person that we are looking for?
-我们怎么办 -那有点棘手
- What do we do then? - Well, that's a little trickier.
我们可以重新编写算法标出
We could reprogram the algorithm to highlight
我们没有DNA的人
any individuals whose DNA we don't have,
但我们得黑入医疗或罪犯数据库
but unless we hack into a medical or criminal database
先收集他们的DNA档案
and collect all of their DNA profiles first,
否则我们就只是在
all we'd really be doing is taking a couple pieces
海底捞针
of straw out of the haystack we're looking in.
看来我们得赶紧开工了
Guess we'd better get to work then.
好吧
Ok.
费利西蒂找不到她 你觉得你可以
Felicity couldn't find her, but you think you can, huh?
我只是不想放弃
I just--I don't want to give up.
还想救赎她
Still trying to redeem her?
是想阻止她
Trying to stop her
以免为时太晚
before it's too late.
你违抗直接命令
You disobeyed a direct order.
这把匕♥首♥是我给你的
I gave you that dagger.
武器测试失败
The weapons test failed
是因为你哥哥干涉
because of your brother's involvement.
再犯错误 其他的第九层成员
Any more mistakes, and the rest of the Ninth Circle
将会叛变
will mutiny.
-我是他们的首领 -那就领导吧
- I am their leader. - Then lead.
在这关键时刻你的关注点在哪里
Where is your focus at this critical time?
你加入第九层时发誓要放弃的家人
The family you swore to give up to be part of the Ninth Circle.
我们注意到你的分心了
Your absence has been noted.
多亏我跟奥利弗的相处时光
Thanks to my time with Oliver,
我发现了更好的东西
I found something even better.
弓箭手项目
The Archer Program,
尖端监视技术
cutting-edge surveillance technology.
我们不能把我们的未来押在
We can't stake our future on technology
我们见都没见过的技术上
we haven't even seen.
我要你相信我的远见
I need you to trust my vision,
相信你把我教得很好
ok, trust that you have taught me well,
但如果你再质疑我的权威
but if you question my authority again,
我会杀了你
I'll kill you.
"金牌奎恩"号♥
The "Queen's Gambit" sent
昨天深夜发出求救信♥号♥♥
a mayday transmission late last night
自此再无消息
and has not been heard from since.
"金牌奎恩"号♥的伤亡人员包括
Casualties ?of the "Queen's gambit" include
星城亿万富翁罗伯特·奎恩
Starling City billionaire Robert Queen
爆♥炸♥装置位置
发♥票♥: 马尔科姆·梅林
还有他的儿子奥利弗
and his son Oliver.
救援队伍还在海上
While rescue teams continue to comb the seas
搜救乘客...
in search of passengers--
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表