剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
经过六个月的折磨
After 6 months in hell,
我出狱回家
I have been released from prison
心中只有一个念头
and returned home with only one goal--
拯救我的城市
to save my city,
但情况有变
but things have changed.
我不再游离于法律之外
Instead of operating outside the law,
现在我与警♥察♥协同合作
I am now working alongside the police.
我不再是犯人4587号♥
I am no longer inmate 4587.
我再一次成为绿箭侠
I am once more the Green Arrow.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
和星城警局合作共事
Working with the SCPD--
这么做对城市最有利
that's what's best for this city.
整个城市都会监督你
The whole city will be watching you,
以最严苛的标准要求你
holding you to the highest standard.
爸爸 求你别走
Dad, please. Don't leave.
但丁给我庇护 还训练了我
Dante took me under his wing, and he trained me.
我一直拒绝接受事实
I kept holding out, thinking
认为有一天你会成为合格的父亲
one day you'd become the father I deserved.
这绝不会发生 对吗
It's never gonna happen, is it?
你还有什么要跟我说的吗
Is there something else you'd like to talk to me about?
没有 祝你旅途愉快
No. Have a good trip.
一旦惠美子认识到但丁一直在操纵她
When Emiko realizes that Dante has been manipulating her,
她和第九层之间就会有嫌隙
it will drive a wedge between her and the Ninth Circle.
在地狱里腐烂吧
Rot in hell.
第九层偷走了一件非常危险的生物武器
The Ninth Circle got away with a very dangerous biological weapon--
天鹅座X-1
The Cygnus X-1.
我刚刚得到确认
I have just received confirmation
呼多林·麦奎尔地铁站这里有两人死亡
of two fatalities here at the Hudolin Mcguire Metro Station.
星城警局已经封锁了现场
SCPD have cordoned off the area,
但附近居民都感到非常不安
but the community is very concerned.
已经有不少流言猜测其始作俑者的身份
Rumors are already flying as to who might be responsible.
-德雷克队长 -现场什么样
- Captain Drake. - How's it look?
你必须亲自去看看才能知道
You need to see this for yourself.
别让这些记者靠近现场
Keep those damn reporters back.
这就是我们发现尸体的地方
This is where we found them.
我的天
Oh, my god.
具体死因要等正式的尸检报告出来才知道
We'll have to wait for the official M.E. report,
但这看起来很明显是
but it seems obvious--
钝器击打致死
blunt force trauma.
看起来他们在死前
Looks like they got off a few rounds
开过几枪
before they went down.
打中什么了吗
Did they hit anything?
只有墙壁
Nothing alive.
嫌疑人在哪
Where are the suspects?
我们发现了两具警卫的尸体 现场一片混乱
We've got two dead guards and one hell of a mess.
而你们小队当时就在现场
Your team was on-site.
我认为你最好开始解释一下
I think you better start talking.
这整件事真是太可笑了
This is--this whole thing is ridiculous.
真正的危险人物还逍遥在外
The real danger is still out there.
我觉得你没资格评判谁是危险人物 奎恩先生
I don't think you get to decide the real danger, Mr. Queen.
我们去地铁站是为了阻止恐怖袭击
We went to the subway platform to stop a terrorist attack,
我们也成功了
which we did,
但我们追查的人却依然逍遥法外
but the people that we were after are still on the loose.
好吧 幸好我们现在出动了一半的警力
Well, luckily we have half the department out there right now
追查同一批人
following the same lead.
你觉得这些人就是普通的街头暴徒吗 戴娜
Do you think that these are average street thugs, Dinah?
这群人可是想在星城释放
These are terrorists that tried to release
生物药剂的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
a biological agent in Star City.
上万人可能会因此丧命
Thousands of people could have died.
已经有两个人死了
Two people did die.
我们在现场找到了两枚绿色箭头
We found two emerald arrows at the scene.
新绿箭侠
The new Green Arrow.
你最好告诉我她跟今晚的地铁事件有什么关系
Why don't you tell me about her involvement at the subway tonight?
她当时也在那里
She was there.
她 你怎么知道是女的
She? How do you know that?
我想是时候把真♥相♥告诉大家了
I think it's time we tell people the truth.
新绿箭侠是我同父异母的妹妹
The new Green Arrow is my half-sister.
她叫安达惠美子
Her name is Emiko Adachi.
她隶属于一个叫做第九层的
She belongs to a terrorist organization
恐怖组织
called the Ninth Circle.
治安维持者们这几周都在追踪她
The vigilantes have been tracking her for a few weeks now.
你为什么没有向星城警局汇报
Why didn't you inform the SCPD?
因为第九层
Because the Ninth Circle
并不是单靠星城警局就能消灭的 警官
is just a little bit beyond the SCPD, officer.
我们独♥立♥行动才能让星城警局
The SCPD-vigilante partnership works best
和治安维持者的合作发挥最佳效果
when we operate as a covert unit.
但本次案件似乎并非如此
Doesn't seem so in this case.
我通常都会知道每次任务的内容
Well, I'm usually kept aware of what's going on,
但我对这次行动却毫不不知情
but I did not know about this.
想解释一下原因吗
Care to explain why?
你告诉我们但丁的事后 情况进展得太快了
Things started moving pretty quickly after you told us about Dante.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
拜托告诉我你来这里带来的消息是
Please tell me the news that you are bringing
有关惠美子和她第九层的小伙伴的
is about Emiko and her Ninth Circle buddies
因为我在电脑上鼓捣了很久
because I have had no luck
也没有找到有关他们的任何线索
with my typity-type finding anything thing.
好吧 那你现在走运了
Oh, well, you're in luck now.
但丁就倒霉了
Dante, not so much.
几个星城警局的巡警今天早上发现了他的尸体
A couple SCPD beat cops found his body this morning.
让我猜猜 并非自然死亡吧
Let me guess, and not from natural causes.
除非你觉得胸口插了三支箭一把刀算自然死亡
Not unless you call 3 arrows and a knife to the chest natural.
就在你告诉惠美子但丁是杀害她母亲的凶手之后
This was after you told Emiko that Dante killed her mother.
世上可没有这么巧的事
Can't be a coincidence.
对 她直接杀死了
No. She went ahead and killed
唯一一个对她犹如父亲一般的人
the only father figure she had left.
不过这也说明
Right. So that's a "No"
你的恶魔妹妹是不可能浪子回头了
on the evil sister redeeming herself then.
好吧 所以我们必须阻止惠美子使用
Ok, so we have to stop Emiko from using this bio-weapon
她从国防情报局偷来的生物武器
that she stole from the D.I.A.
就是那个能腐蚀所有东西的可怕细菌吗
The terrifying bacteria that eats through everything?
没错 我们必须阻止那玩意被释放
Yeah, let's keep that contained.
好吧 那么坏消息就是
Ok, so the bad news is
我还没有能找到这个生物武器的办法
that I haven't been able to find the bio-weapon,
但好消息是
but the good news is
第九层同样也没办法使用它
that the Ninth Circle won't be able to either
除非他们能找到传播细菌的设备 俗称热雾机
unless they get a dissemination device, A.K.A. a thermal fogger.
而且是的 我已经查过了
And, yes, I checked.
只有重航♥空♥器公♥司♥才有那种设备
The only place to get one is Aerodyne Initiatives.
-狄格 我们去帮他们保护设备 -好的
- Digg, let's get there and help them protect it. - Ok.
我去跟进警探
I'll follow up with the detective,
看看能否从但丁的尸体上找到更多线索
see if I can get some more clues off Dante's body.
-好的 -那我就和费利西蒂坐镇后方
- Ok. - And I'll hang back with Felicity
帮她搞搞程序代码
and help her with the typey-type.
-不用费心 -精神支持
- That's ok. - Moral support.
好吧
Ok.
奎恩先生 狄格尔先生
Mr. Queen, Mr. Diggle,
很高兴有机会见到
it's a pleasure to finally meet
著名的绿箭侠和斯巴达本人
the famous Green Arrow and Spartan.
我一直都支持市里的治安维持者
I always believed in vigilantes in the city.
很高兴听到你这么说
Well, love to hear it.
可惜这次相识的情况不太好
Wish we were meeting under better circumstances.
我们有理由相信
We have reason to believe
贵公♥司♥所持有的某个设备已经被
that an asset of yours has been targeted
一个国际恐怖组织视为目标
by an international terrorist threat.
好吧 这个指控可是相当严重啊
Well, that's quite an accusation,
但我可以向你保证我们的安保水平都是顶级的
but I can assure you our security's top of the line.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
这个恐怖组织的武装力量极强
this organization is far more powerful
任何一家私人公♥司♥都难以与之抗衡
than any private company could possibly contend with.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表