剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
是的 你们都还好吗
Yes. Are you guys ok?
-我 罗伊 黛娜和雷内没事 -奥利弗呢
- You have me, Roy, Dinah, and Rene. We're safe. - And Oliver?
他在大楼位置的另一
He was in another part of the building.
我们还没能联♥系♥上他
We--we haven't been able to contact him.
我猜你也没有
I'm guessing you haven't either.
没有 但是他的通讯器还在运行
No, but his comm unit is still online and active,
所以如果那个没碎 意味着他也没有
so if it wasn't crushed, it means he wasn't either.
-我们会找到他的 -我知道
- We'll find him. - I know.
我不知道惠美子的计划
You guys should know I don't know what Emiko is planning,
但是她把罗伊在地铁里的录像给了星城警局
but she gave the SCPD the footage of Roy in the subway tunnels,
现在他们认为我们是
and they think that we are behind
第九层阴谋的幕后主使
whatever the Ninth Circle is plotting.
所以为了保护罗伊而对星城警局撒谎失去意义了
So lying to the SCPD to cover for Roy was for nothing.
更不用说我们的声誉和今年来建立起的一切
Not to mention our reputations and everything we built this year.
是的 我们走吧
Yeah. Let's move.
你一直很擅长这种事
You've always been good at this kind of thing.
记得我们还是孩子时
Remember when we were kids
你就会用接线发动我爸的车
and you learned how to hotwire my dad's car?
我被禁足了整整一个夏天
Well, I got grounded for an entire summer.
是的 那是因为你又干了三次
Yeah, because you did it 3 more times.
幸运的是
Then it's a good thing
这件事我只用做一次
I should only have to do this once.
你可能是在火上浇油
You might only be making this worse.
为了向警♥察♥ 向星城证明我们自己
All the work we've done to prove ourselves
我们所做的一切
to the cops, to the city.
全都没了
Poof! It's just gone.
-还有我的工作 -这我们不确定
- Along with my job. - We don't know that.
我们只知道是惠美子陷害了我们
All we know is that Emiko tried to set us up.
她谎称我们是第九层袭击的幕后主使
Yeah. She lied about us being behind the Ninth Circle attacks,
但我们掩盖了那些谋杀是真的
but she was telling the truth about us covering up those murders.
我们就不该这么做
We never should have done that.
等等 即使这意味着罗伊要去坐牢
Wait. Even if it meant Roy going to prison?
两个人被杀了
Two people were murdered.
我会去自首
I'm gonna turn myself in.
-只有这样了 -不行
- It's the only way. - No, you're not.
你已经替我们背过一次黑锅了 罗伊
You've already taken the fall for us once, Roy.
这次让我们来帮你
Let us help you this time.
为此 你们所奋斗的一切都岌岌可危
And because of that, everything you've worked for is at risk.
他说的没错 对不起 但是星城警局
He's right. I'm sorry, but the SCPD
已经试图逮捕费利西蒂了
has already tried to arrest Felicity.
我们当中有一个人承担责任
It's better one of us takes the fall
总比我们所有人一辈子都当逃犯要好
than the rest of us spends our lives as fugitives.
我们在这吵着 而惠美子正在谋划
While we're arguing, Emiko's out there planning.
我们得从这里出去阻止她
We need to get out of here and stop her.
听起来不是什么好事
Oh, that can't be good.
快跑 快跑 快跑
Move, move, move! Go, go, go, go!
大伙都还好吗
All right. Is everybody all right?
-是的 -运气"真好"
- Yeah. - Oh, sure.
-现在灯反而亮了 -大伙 如果灯亮了
- Now the lights come on. - Uh, guys, if the lights
说明备用发电机刚刚启动
just came on, that means the emergency generator just came on.
-这是好事 对吗 -一般来说是的
- That's a good thing, right? - Normally, yeah.
但是你们所处的建筑
But the building you're in used to manufacture
以前是生产极度易燃的化学物质的
some very flammable chemicals,
任何易燃化合物碰上火花都会爆♥炸♥
and flammable chemicals plus sparks equals really big boom.
-那奥利弗呢 -如果你们不尽快
- OK. What about Oliver? - If you don't turn off
关掉发电机 也不需要找奥利弗了
the generator soon, there's gonna be no Oliver to find.
整栋楼都会被炸上天 你们也是
The entire building's gonna go up in flames, and you with it.
好吧 我们赶快行动
All right. Let's keep moving.
费利西蒂 我们到锅炉房♥了
Felicity, we're in the boiler room.
别告诉我那是发电机
Ok. Please tell me that's not the generator.
如果它听上去像是头生病的恐龙
Well, if it sounds like a sick dinosaur,
那很可能就是了
it probably is.
好消息是在它把整栋楼焚化之前
Good news is we still have about 8 minutes
我们还有大概八分钟
before it incinerates the whole building.
它具体在什么位置
And where is it exactly?
下面一层 你们的左侧
Lower level, to your left.
那些雾气是什么
What do we think that is?
-C6H6 -苯
- C6H6. - Benzene.
大伙 那是毒性很强的化合物
Guys, that is really bad stuff.
-多强 -会导致不可修复的神经损伤
- How bad? - Try irreparable nerve damage
严重痉挛然后痛苦地死去
with severe convulsions and a painful death.
不过好消息是它密度比空气大
But the good news is it's heavier than air,
所以你们在夹楼上很安全
so you are safe on the mezzanine.
坏消息是发电机不在夹楼上
And the bad news is that generator is not on the mezzanine.
奥利弗也不在
Neither is Oliver.
你们脚下的地面是密封的
The ground beneath your feet is airtight,
所以苯不会泄露到他那去
so it can't get to him.
我倾向于我的朋友们都活着
Well, I prefer my friends alive, so we're gonna have to find
我们得快点想出别的办法让你们关掉发电机
a new way to get you to the generator and fast.
我想再提醒你一次
Again, I would like to point out
这栋楼看起来结构非常不牢固
how structurally unsound this building appears to be.
所以增加它的负重也许不是什么好主意
So maybe upping the payload is not the best idea.
我必须冒这个险
It's a risk I have to take.
除了这样 我没别的选择了
This is it. After this, I'm out of options.
真没有了吗
Are you?
还是这是奥利弗惯常的做法
Or is this just typical Oliver?
拜托 老兄 难道你从没想过
Now come on, man. Don't you ever wonder
你为什么总让自己陷于这样的境地
why you keep finding yourself in positions like this?
事态总是越来越糟
Where things just keep getting worse?
我来这里的原因只有一个 就是惠美子
I'm here for one reason and one reason only-- Emiko.
没错 惠美子 你同父异母的妹妹
Right. Emiko, your half sister.
她是我同父异母妹妹这件事不重要
Her being my half sister doesn't matter.
重要的是要在她伤害更多人之前
What matters is finding her and stopping her
找到她且阻止她
before she hurts anyone else.
你应该理解赞同这个策略
It's a strategy you should appreciate.
为什么 因为我父亲对贫民区的所为吗
Why? Because of what my father did to the Glades?
不 汤米 因为你父亲对你的所为
No, Tommy, because of what he did to you!
你知不知道
Any idea what it's like to--to--
把一个场景在脑子里设想千万遍是什么感受
to run a scenario through your head a million times,
我一直在想如果你能
just wondering if you could've just
早一点听我的就好了
listened to me a little bit sooner,
但你没有 因为他是你的父亲
but you didn't because you were blinded
这蒙蔽了你的双眼
by the fact that he was your father.
如果你听了我的话 也许你还活着
Maybe you'd still be alive today.
但我没有听你的
But I didn't listen.
我没有做出正确的选择
And I didn't make the right choice.
至少在一切还来得及前没有
At least not until it was too late.
因为我陷在自己的怪圈里 奥利弗
Because I was stuck, Oliver, in my own cycle,
陷在我父亲的怪圈里 就像你现在一样
my father's cycle, just like you are
如果你不冲破这个怪圈
And just like you will continue to be
你还会继续陷在其中
if you don't break free.
不 你错了
No. No. You're wrong.
这不是因为我
This isn't about me.
不是因为我父亲
This is not about my father.
这都是因为惠美子
This is about Emiko.
她所做出的选择
And the choices that she made,
会让她付出代价
they are on her.
守望者 有没有找到其他方案
Overwatch, any luck figuring out that alternate approach?
看起来在发电机下面有一个房♥间
Looks like there's a room behind the generator
里面有个防故障应急开关
with a failsafe switch.
你们应该能从通风管道下去
The air ducts should be able to get you in there.
好 看起来我们得快速爬下去
All right. Yeah. Looks like we're gonna have to crawl there fast.
是的
Yeah.
我们来不及了
We'll never make it in time.
-罗伊 不要 -罗伊 不要
- Roy, no! - Roy, no!
罗伊 如果你吸进那些气体 就死定了
Roy, if you breathe that stuff in, you're dead.
我知道
I know.
停下 我们再想别的办法
Stop! We'll find another way!
没时间了
There's not enough time.
不要
No!
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表