剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
She was doing an EXPOSé on white-collar crime back in the day,
我想说服她
and I wanted to persuade her
奎恩集团是光明正大的
that Queen consolidated was above board.
你和她上♥床♥了是吧
So you slept with her, right?
不 我不知道
No. I-- I don't know.
天呐 你以前可真会玩啊
Gosh. You really got around back in the day, didn't you?
有一次 奥利弗背着他女友和她妹搞上了
One time, Oliver cheated on his girlfriend with her sister.
-巴里 -不是吧
- Barry! - Oh, no!
怎么了 你是有做过啊
What? You did!
所以鉴于你和这个女人过去的关系
So, what, depending on this past relationship with this woman,
我们可能需要另想一个计划
we might have to come up with a plan "B."
你是这意思吗
Is that what you're saying?
对
Yeah.
两位
Guys!
过来看看这个
Take a look at this.
你还觉得他是个神话吗
You still think he's a myth?
没错 我们走吧
Yeah! Let's go.
蝙蝠侠是真实存在的
Batman's real.
快点
Come on.
如果我没记错的话
?If I remember right,
广播电台在这边
the radio station was this way.
我很惊讶他们把电台选址在市里的危险城区
I'm surprised they put it in the bad part of town.
你真是可爱 居然觉得这里还有安全的区域
It's cute how you think there's a good part of town.
看来有钱人把安全区域带在身边了
Looks like the one percenters bring the good part with them.
所以才没人谈论哥谭
This is why nobody talks about Ggotham, OK?
这里就跟一座死城似的
City might as well be dead.
听起来你们不是本地人
Sounds like you guys aren't from around here.
也许你们不知道
Probably don't know,
但哥谭旅游局对外地人是收税的
but Gotham Tourism Bureau collects a tax on out of towners,
把手♥机♥ 钱包和手表都交出来吧
so phones, wallets, watches now.
各位 我... 我们不想惹麻烦
You know what, fellas? I-- we don't want any trouble,
也许我们可以谈谈
so maybe we can just talk this out, OK?
谈谈
Talk it out.
那好 我先说
OK. I'll talk first.
这下好了
Oh, great.
全都跪下
On the ground now!
全部人都跪下 高举双手
All of you, on the ground! Show me your hands!
糟了
Oh, crap.
诺兰路和伯顿路口需要特警队支援
I need SWAT at Nolan and Burton.
绿箭侠出现在诺兰路和伯顿路口
Green Arrow sighted at Nolan and Burton.
警官 我们不想惹麻烦
Sir, we don't want any trouble.
去和奥利弗·奎恩说吧
Yeah. Tell that to Oliver Queen here.
奥利弗 跪下
Oliver, stand down.
规律识别算法已锁定并上传
Pattern recognition algo is locked and loaded.
这就传上网
Bringing it online now.
你知道这样也许行不通吧
You realize that this may not work, right?
也许根本没有什么规律可以识别
Like, there may not be a pattern to recognize.
你这是受到了悲观情绪的影响吗
Is there a suggestion bound within that dose of pessimism?
你不觉得这闪电能量释放很熟悉吗
Does the energy discharge of the lightning look familiar to you?
量子振幅和维度缺口是一致的
The quantum amplitude is consistent with a dimensional breach.
没错 这次我们需要西斯科的帮忙
Exactly. We're gonna need Cisco's help on this one.
有人召唤我了
I've been summoned!
你这巧合的出场让我感到很不安
OK. That was a disturbingly coincidental entrance.
这不是巧合
It wasn't coincidental.
中城也曾有同样的红色天空
We'd been getting the same red skies
和那种疯狂的闪电
and freaky lightning in Central City,
我跟你们说 这不是神速力
And I'll tell you this much -- it wasn't speed force.
等等 "我们也曾" "不是"
Wait, wait. Hold up. "We'd been," "Wasn't,"
是过去时吗
as in past tense?
有趣的是 巴里和奥利弗一离开中诚
Interestingly, the atmospheric phenomenon ceased
这种大气现象就停止了
the moment Barry and Oliver left central city.
就像它收拾了行李 跟着他们过来了
It's like it packed up its bags and followed them here.
所以我们也来了
That's why we came.
这种现象肯定与巴里和奥利弗的
The phenomenon has to be related to Barry and Oliver's...
-好了 凯特琳 -身体交换有关
- Ok, Caitlin. Ok? - body swap?
别 别说了
Don't -- don't say --
很抱歉 身体 身体什么
I'm sorry. Body -- body what?
你 你没告诉她吗
You, uh -- you didn't tell her?
告诉我 什么
Again, tell me -- heh -- what?
打扰一下 警官
Excuse me, officer.
你能联♥系♥到星城的地方检察官
Were you able to get in touch with Laurel Lance
劳蕾尔·兰斯吗 或者
at the Star City D.A.'s office or--
能啊 她说
Yeah. She said, uh,
我觉得在监狱呆一晚对他们有好处
"I think a night in jail would do them some good."
你当时在想什么
What were you thinking?
当时你就要让自己挨枪子了 不用谢
That you were about to get yourself shot. You're welcome.
我在缓和事态 就像
I was deescalating the situation, you know, like, uh--
-就像我的风格 -没错
- Like I would? - uh-huh!
你猜怎么着
Guess what, man.
我也完全按你的风格处理的
I handled it exactly how you would!
好了 你们俩
Ok. You guys,
或许接纳对方的性格对亚魔卓行得通
maybe taking on each other's personalities worked for Amazo,
但你不可能动动嘴皮子就躲得过抢劫
but you were not gonna talk your way out of getting mugged,
而你让事态升级地太快
and you escalated the situation way too fast.
那你会怎么做
So what would you have done?
我会用超快的速度带我们离开那里
What I would have done is supersped us right out of there.
他们就只感觉刮了一阵狂风
All they would have seen is a gust of wind.
百分之百的事后诸葛亮
I mean, hindsight is 20/20,
但是下次我们会让你带头的
But we'll follow your lead next time.
要是真的还有人
Because there will really be a next time
用枪来威胁三个超级英雄的话
when someone threatens 3 superheroes with a gun.
好消息
Good news.
有人保释了你们
Somebody posted your bail.
-谁 -不知道
- Who? - I don't know.
可能是有人想让你们去烦他
Guess someone wanted to make you guys their headache
就不用再烦我了
instead of mine.
我们自己出去就可以了
We'll show ourselves out.
请跟我来
Please come with me.
我猜这是属于那个保释我们的人的
I'm guessing this belongs to whoever bailed us out.
我真觉得今晚我们已经有太多分心的事了
I really think we've had enough distractions for one night.
我也觉得
Yeah. I agree with my friend.
不管怎样 我们很感谢能被提早释放
We appreciate the early release, whatever,
但我们靠自己就可以了
But we're really fine on our own.
恐怕我的雇主很坚持
I'm afraid my employer insists.
好吧
Ok.
你还说这不会发生了
And you said it wouldn't happen again.
是布鲁斯·韦恩帮咱们出狱的吗
Bruce Wayne got us out of jail?
不像是他
Doesn't sound like him.
不是的 韦恩三年前就离开了哥谭市
No, it wasn't. Wayne left Gotham 3 years ago.
为什么 去哪了
Why? To go where?
没人知道
No one knows.
那现在是谁在管理那公♥司♥
So who's manning the shop now?
很显然在他走后 布鲁斯的董事会成员
Apparently after he left, Bruce's board of directors
进行了一些来钱快的激进交易
went to town with a bunch of aggressive get-rich-quick deals.
但是一栋废楼是不会保释我们的 对吧
Yeah, but an abandoned building didn't bail us out, right?
那绝对不是布鲁斯·韦恩
That is definitely not Bruce Wayne.
奥利弗·奎恩
Oliver Queen.
在 在 我是奥利弗·奎恩
Yeah, yeah. I'm Oliver Queen. Yeah.
-你是 -泼你冷水的人
- And you are? - The rain on your parade.
如果你来哥谭市是为了和蝙蝠侠较量
If you're visiting Gotham to compare grappling hooks with Batman,
你怕是不走运了
you are out of luck.
很多年没人看见他了
No one's seen him in years.
早跟你说过了
Told you.
传说
Myth.
我绝不会拿自己和蝙蝠侠这样的大坏蛋相比的
I would never compare myself to a total badass like Batman.
我觉得奥利弗是想说
What I think Oliver is trying to say
谢谢你把我们保释出狱
is thank you for getting us out of jail.
奥利弗真正想说的是
What Oliver's actually trying to say is
你是谁 你为什么要帮我们
who are you, and why are you helping us?
哥谭市已经够乱了 不需要一个
Gotham has enough problems without a guy
穿着绿皮衣的家伙向大家瞎炫耀了
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表