剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
是吗
Yeah?
米娅
Mia.
莫伊拉的简称
Short for Moira.
甜美又炙热
Sweet and fiery.
我喜欢
I love it.
不管我们生的是
And regardless of whether we have
男孩还是女孩...
a boy or a girl...
我想要确保...
I just want to make sure that...
她或者他能最终...
she or he end up...
成长在一个比我儿时更安全的星城
growing up in a better and safer Star City than I did.
对
Yeah.
这个愿望是为我们两个孩子的
I want that for both of our children.
他们永远都有彼此可以依靠
They'll always have each other to lean on.
而我们永远都有彼此可以依靠
And we'll always have us.
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
我们播放这破玩意吧
Let's play the damn thing.
我说不清 那你在等什么
I don't know. What are you waiting for?
好吧
Fine.
也许还是应该我来
Maybe I should do it.
这个没看起来那么简单...
It's not as easy as it look--
还是给我吧
Just give it to me.
这个有点 跟感情有关 对吧
This is some, like, feelings thing, isn't it?
我有差不多二十年
Well, I haven't heard Felicity's voice
没听到费利西蒂的声音了 所以没错
in almost two decades, so, yeah, it is.
不管她在上面说了什么
Look, whatever she says on there,
很明显她想让我们俩都听见...
It's clear she wanted both of us to hear it...
一起
together.
好吧 我们别再耽误了
All right. Let's just get this over with.
威廉和米娅
William and Mia,
知道吗 这是我第一次
you know, this is the first time
把你们俩的名字放一起说
I've ever said your names together?
二十年了 我都避免
20 years, and I avoid
在同一句话里说你们俩的名字
ever saying your names in the same sentence.
感觉是个神经质的 过分保护的母亲
It feels like the work of a paranoid, overprotective mother.
我想我们真的还是变成了自己的父母那样
I guess we really do turn into our parents.
我有点语无伦次了 对不起
I'm rambling. Sorry.
不止是为了语无伦次而道歉
Not just for the rambling.
为了所有的事 最主要是为把你们分开而道歉
For everything, but mostly for keeping the two of you apart.
我不是想得到你们的谅解
I'm not asking for your forgiveness,
但要理解爸爸和我这样做是为了保护你们
But just know that your father and I did it to protect you.
我们这么做是因为我们爱你们
We did it because we love you.
既然你们俩已经找到了对方
Now that you've found each other,
我只有一个要求
I just have one request.
把这些坐标给团队
Give these coordinates to the team:
北纬47.6119
47.6119 north,
西经122.3301
122.3301 west
然后你们赶紧离开星城
And then get the hell out of Star City.
无论你们做什么 千万不要来找我
And whatever you do, don't come looking for me.
我们不用听她的吧
So we're ignoring her.
绝对的
Definitely.
我知道这些坐标指向哪里
I know where these lead.
就是那里
That's where.
我们要翻越围墙...
We're going over the wall...
去贫民区
to the Glades.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表