剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
今晚早些时候 治安维持者
Earlier this evening, the vigilante foiled
阻止了天然气工厂的爆♥炸♥
an attempted bombing at the natural gas plant,
使许多人疑惑该不该撤销
leaving many to wonder should the anti-vigilante law
反治安维护者法
be revoked.
就像过去的美好时光
Well, just like the good old days, huh?
绿箭侠横空出世挽救局面
The Green Arrow swooping in to save the day.
脏活我们干 荣誉都归他
We do all the work, and he gets all the credit.
他是时候获得一些荣誉了
About time he got some credit.
重要的是我们抓住迪亚兹了
The important thing is we caught Diaz.
这对星城警局来说是重大♥荣♥誉
And this is a huge collar for the SCPD.
联邦探员会很生气没先抓住他
The feds are gonna be pissed they didn't get him first,
我们会指控迪亚兹他犯下的所有罪行
and we are gonna charge Diaz with every crime in the book.
各位 我们抓住迪亚兹了
Guys, we caught Diaz.
我们一起合作就是这样的结果
This is what can happen when we all work together.
我不想说我早说过了
I don't want to say I told you so--
-但你还是说了 对吗 -是的
- But you are, right? - Yeah.
这么着吧 我们去喝一杯庆祝
You know what? Let's go get a drink and celebrate.
-我们应得的 -没错
- We deserve it, huh? - Oh, yeah.
费利西蒂 经过这一切 你终于做到了
Well, Felicity, after everything, you did it.
感觉怎么样
How's it feel?
好吧 迪亚兹被关起来了
Well... Diaz is behind bars.
还有什么比那更好的
What could be better than that?
我以为我说清楚了
I mean, I thought I made myself clear.
我不需要你帮忙
I don't want your help.
不好意思 我是你的代表律师
That's just too bad because as your legal counsel,
我有义务通知你案件的进展
I am obligated to inform you of your case status.
那份是你的法庭判决书
That should be your copy of the court's ruling.
剧透提醒 我们输了
Spoiler alert-- we lost.
你不是真正的律师
Must be difficult to win a case
肯定很难打赢官司
when you're not a real lawyer.
上面写着法官下令彻查
Says here the judge is ordering an investigation
斯拉博赛虐待犯人的事件
into prisoner abuse at Slabside?
政♥府♥并不热衷
Turns out the government isn't a big fan
洗♥脑♥他们的囚犯
of lobotomizing their prisoners.
那会帮到这里的许多人
That will help a lot of people in here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不需要你道谢
I don't want your thanks.
我不是为了你而做 我是为了自己
I didn't do this for you. I did this for me,
还有 我不是你的劳蕾尔
and, no, I am not your Laurel.
我不是以前的劳蕾尔 我是我
I'm not the old Laurel. I'm me.
每个人的内心都有好坏两面
Everyone has good and bad inside of them,
你不能总用同一角度去看他们
and you can't put people in one box or the other ever.
星城警局见
伏特加
Vodka?
怎么 就因为我是俄♥罗♥斯♥人吗
What, because I am Russian?
真是刻板印象
That is stereotype,
但没错 是伏特加
but da, yes, vodka.
我只剩一点了
I only have a bit left.
希望马尔代夫也有伏特加
I hope they have vodka in the Maldives,
你要有美国人的口音
that is, if you can do an American accent.
你好 我是科罗拉多州丹佛市的杰森·布朗
Hello. I am Jason Brown from Denver, Colorado.
谢谢
Spasiba.
你是个强大的人 费利西蒂·斯莫克
You're a strong person, Felicity Smoak.
你抓到恶龙了
You catch dragon.
现在不要后悔
Now don't look back.
说不通
Doesn't make any sense.
费利西蒂不会做这种事
Felicity wouldn't do something like this.
我们说过 她变了
Like we said, she changed.
好吧 就算你是对的
Ok. Let's say you're right
费利西蒂不知怎地成了邪恶的守望者
and Felicity somehow became Overwatch of Evil.
那为什么引我们来这
Why lead us here?
也许她改变心意了
Maybe she had a change of heart,
最后一秒试图收手
tried to back out last second.
那就解释了为什么有人要她死 对吗
It'd explain why someone would want her dead, right?
不想说明显的事实
Not to state the obvious,
但如果我们继续停留 会使我们
but if we start poking around, it's gonna make
也成为目标
us targets, too.
我们都不知道费利西蒂的目的
None of us have any idea what Felicity's intentions were
或者她为什么联络你
or why she reached out to you.
跟这条线索会面临危险
Following this lead means taking a risk.
我不知道这些年费利西蒂发生了什么事
I don't know what happened to Felicity these past few years,
但我知道我们曾经都爱过她
but what I do know is there was a time when all of us loved her.
不值得冒险去找出真♥相♥吗
Isn't finding out what really happened worth the risk?
好吧 我们从她最后联♥系♥的人开始追踪
Fine. We'll start by tracking down whoever she contacted last.
好吧 最后打给的人是
Ok. Last call out was to someone named...
黑星
Blackstar.
听起来就不像好事
That doesn't sound ominous at all.
我对天发誓 如果这害死我了
I swear to god, if this gets me killed,
-我会杀了你 -收到
- I'm gonna murder you. - Noted.
我比较喜欢你粉红色头发的时候
I liked you better with pink hair.
你吓不着我
You don't scare me.
我不同意
I don't think that's true.
看见那摄像头了吗
See that camera?
没亮红灯
No red light.
表明这里只有我跟你
That means you and I are completely alone.
你夺走了我的丈夫
You took my husband from me.
我被迫送走我儿子
I had to send my son away.
你毁了我的人生
You destroyed my life.
你打算怎么做
What you gonna do about it?
你没有那个胆量
You don't have the guts.
不 我有
No. I do.
你看 问题就在这里
You see, that's the problem.
我有那个胆量 是你让我变成这样的人
I do have the guts because you made me into this person.
动手吧
Go ahead.
亲爱的 这是大男人的游戏
Sweetheart, this is the big boys' table.
你离开吧
You should leave.
费利西蒂 不要
Felicity, don't.
没有我不行 对吗 宝贝
Couldn't be without me, could you, baby?
我要干掉他 劳蕾尔
I'm ending him, Laurel.
不 你不想这么做 相信我
No. You don't want to do this, trust me.
不 我要
Yes, I do.
不 你不要
No, you don't!
我们需要他来救奥利弗
We need him to help Oliver.
你在说什么
What do you mean?
我跟联调局谈了协议
I made a deal with the feds, a trade.
用迪亚兹换你丈夫
Diaz for your husband.
如果奥利弗同意
If Oliver agrees to assist them
在迪亚兹的案子上帮他们
with their case against Diaz,
他就能重获自♥由♥
he'll be a free man again.
奥利弗要回家了
Oliver's coming home?
是的
Yeah.
你怎么做到的
How did you do it?
我知道绿箭侠很厉害
I knew the Green Arrow was good,
但我没想到他那么厉害
but I didn't think he was that good.
斯坦利 我很高兴你没事
Stanley, I'm just glad you're ok.
何止没事 我很好
Ok? I'm great!
我差点就要在这度过余生了
I was this close to being stuck in here for the rest of my life.
如果你没找到特纳的刀
If you hadn't found Turner's blade,
我就玩完了
it would have been all over for me.
你怎么知道那是特纳的刀
How'd you know it was Turner's blade?
你说什么
What do you mean?
你被关着 斯坦利
You were in the hole, Stanley, so,
你怎么知道那是特纳的刀
how'd you know it was Turner's blade?
我想我肯定是在哪里听说了
I guess I must have heard it somewhere.
你要吃吗
You gonna eat that?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表