剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
黑进了纪录片设置小组的无线网络
the documentary crew's WiFi
他们能看见的 我都能看见
So everything they see, I see.
收到 待命
Copy that. Standing by.
我发过誓再也不会穿这套战服了
I swore I'd never wear this suit again.
得了吧 重振雄风感觉不赖吧
Come on. It's got to feel good to be back in the saddle.
我真希望黛娜也在
I just wish Dinah was here with us.
她有星城警局的职责呢
She's doing her thing with SCPD.
该死的反治安维持者法规
That anti-vigilante law's crap, man.
完全同意
No argument from me.
该我们上场了
Let's do this!
过去七年 星城遭受了
Over the past 7 years, Star City has suffered
毁灭性的打击
through a weapon of mass destruction,
来自实实在在的军队 以及核武器...
an actual army of soldiers, and nuclear weapons...
我很好奇 七年前发生了什么
What happened 7 years ago, I wonder.
博拉德市长 我不明白你的意思
Now, Mayor Pollard, I fail to see your point.
七年前
7 years ago,
你开始在市里穿梭来去
you started zip-lining through the city.
你以兜帽和绿箭的身份
Your activities as the Hood and then the Green Arrow
导致的危险
prompted the very same
正是你一直声称要替我们抵挡的
dangers that you claim to have saved us from.
所有人离开
Everyone clear out of here!
所有小组 所有小组 汇报给...
All units, all units, report to...
快 我们走
Come on! Let's go!
走 我们走
Let's go. Let's go.
可惜你已经不戴面具了
Too bad you don't wear the mask anymore,
我勉强接受兜帽吧
but I'll settle for the hood.
你想要面具
You want a mask?
这有三个
Here's 3.
我在分♥析♥盔甲
Ok, I'm analyzing the armor.
出自韦恩集团 军事级别
It's Wayne Enterprises, military grade.
我在想办法让它失效
I'm just figuring out how to disable it.
带尽量多的人出去
Get as many of these people out of here as you can.
你呢
What about you?
他想要治安维持者
He wants a vigilante?
我就给他一个
I'm gonna give him one.
有好消息和坏消息 各位
Ok, good news, bad news time, guys.
这套衣服是锂电池供能的
The suit is powered by an exolithium cell.
没有它他就不能动 问题在于...
He can't move without it. The only problem is...
它受电磁防护
It's electromagnetic shielded,
也就是说你不能远程让它失效
which means you can't disable it remotely.
安全
All good.
奥利弗 黛娜 小队到位
Oliver, Dinah, team's in position.
我们这边没问题
We've got this.
听你指挥
On your call.
现在
Now!
黛娜
Dinah!
告诉我你有办法
Please tell me you got this.
星城警局 站住 不许动
SCPD! Don't move! Freeze!
这是什么情况
What the hell is this?
也许你们刚刚都没留意到
Maybe you all were too busy being unconscious,
但我们救下了所有人
but we just saved everyone in here.
但是非法了
Illegally.
反治安维持者法律依然有效
The anti-vigilante law stands.
我也无能为力
My hands are tied.
市长...
Your honor...
抱歉 法律不可违
I'm sorry. The law is the law.
市长也不能例外
The mayor can't make exceptions.
把他们抓起来
Take them into custody.
他叫凯文·麦尔策
His name's Kevin Meltzer,
刚从罗斯精神病院放出来
Recently released from Roth Psychiatric Hospital.
不可思议
Imagine that.
显然 兜帽七年前救了他一命
Apparently, the Hood saved his life 7 years ago,
他因此对治安维持者十分着迷
And he's been obsessed with vigilantes ever since.
所以?他就袭击他们
So he just attacks them.
他说只是想收集面具
Says he just wanted the masks.
粉丝表达喜爱的方式可能很奇怪
Fans have a strange way of showing their affection.
其他人呢
Where are the others?
在审问室
Interrogation room.
我们不是都赞成这事
We're not all on board with this.
真有意思
Yeah, that's cute.
别用摄像机对着我的脸
Hey, get that camera out of my face
不然别怪我不客气
Before I give you an enema with it.
你们又成功地
Well, this is another fine mess
给自己惹了一大堆麻烦
you all have managed to get yourselves into.
我们知道有风险
We were aware of the risk.
我们都知道
All of us.
虽然我可能知道答案
I think I know the answer to this,
但有没有办法不把我们
but is there any way for us to avoid
关进奥利弗的旧牢房♥
sharing Oliver's old cell?
作为地区检察官
As the district attorney,
我可以不起诉你们
I can decline to press charges.
很好
Great.
但我们今晚的行动
But by going out tonight,
违反了反治安维持者法
we violated the AVL.
这就不太好了
Not so great.
我们没什么选择
We don't have a lot of good options here.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不该让你们跟我一起行动
I never should have let all of you go out there with me tonight.
你没让我们做任何事
You didn't let us do anything.
我们做了正确的事
It was the right thing to do.
在各方面都是正确的 奥利弗
In more ways than one, Oliver.
感觉很好
It felt good.
感觉很对 像英雄一样
It felt right, like being heroes.
作为一个团队...
Being a team...
即使是最后一次也好
Even if it was for the last time.
已解锁
Disarmed.
孩子 怎么了
Hey, kiddo, what's up?
我看见新闻了
I saw what happened on the news.
爸爸在哪儿
Where's dad?
他遇到了一件意料之外
Oh, he just came across a very unexpected
情理之中的挫折
completely expected setback.
但他不会有事的
But he will be fine.
实际上 我担心的是你
It's actually...you I'm worried about.
-你说了 -你一直在骗我
- I told you-- - that you've been lying to me.
我去网上查你期中考试的结果
I went to go check your midterm results online,
我发现了一个十分相像
And I came across a very convincing
但完全是作假的校园网址
and very fake version of your school's website.
-费利西蒂 -我没有查到任何考试成绩
- Felicity-- - and I didn't come across any test results
因为你根本没参加考试
because you didn't take the exams.
为什么
Why?
因为我被开除了
Because I got expelled.
这是什么
What's this?
我的辞呈
My resignation.
我无法领导一个逮捕我朋友的部门
I won't captain a department that arrests my friends.
我相信你才任命你为队长 黛娜
I made you captain because I believe in you, Dinah.
昨天我才发现你一直都在骗我
And yesterday I learned you've been lying to me all along.
真是热闹
Oh, it's a party.
什么风把你给吹来了 奎恩先生
To what do I owe the pleasure, Mr. Queen?
我和家人商量过了 决定来自首
After speaking with my family, I'm here to turn myself in.
如果你要把我朋友送进监狱
If you're gonna send my friends to prison,
你得把我一起送进去
You're gonna have to send me, too.
有意思 因为德雷克队长
That's funny because Captain Drake
刚刚递交了她的辞呈
Just stopped by to offer her resignation.
你的队伍真是团结啊
Your team really sticks together, huh?
没错
Yes, we do.
我完全不知道你是他们中的一员
I had no idea you were one of them.
黑金丝雀 对吧
Black Canary, huh?
就是我
That's right.
你觉得我会因为你救过我的命
And I suppose because you saved my life,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表