剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
无风不起浪 斯坦特先生
Well, where there's smoke, there's fire, Mr. Stent.
以我的经验来看
And in my experience,
无辜之人不会无缘无故
innocent men don't typically show up bound and gagged
被扣押到我这里
at my doorstep without reason.
并不是无缘无故
There's a reason, all right.
是因为绿箭侠
The Green Arrow.
也许你的脑袋撞得不轻
Maybe you hit your head a little too hard,
但是奥利弗·奎恩在监狱里
but Oliver Queen is in prison.
那就是又有一个穿着绿色战衣的疯子
Then there's another psycho in green leather
拿着弓和箭袭击人
assaulting people with a bow and arrow.
城里已经五个月都没有出现治安维持者
There have been no vigilantes in this city for 5 months.
看来你的工作很轻松啊 不是吗
Looks like you got your work cut out for you, then, don't you?
你是要放我走
Now, are you gonna let me go,
还是要我起诉你
or do I have to sue your asses?
只要阿纳斯塔斯警官给你录完口供
Yeah. Just as soon as Officer Anastas takes your statement...
但是过程会非常缓慢
very slowly.
各位记住 双手一定要举高
Guys, guys, remember, always keep your hands high.
那样能保护你们
That's your guard.
托尼 拳出即收
Tony, yeah. In and out.
但是要保持距离
Yeah, but keep your distance.
打得好 宝贝
Nice one, peanut.
打拳不是坏事吗
Isn't it bad to punch things?
洛佩滋小姐说甘地不使用暴♥力♥
Ms. Lopez says Gandhi wasn't violent.
甘地也不是贫民窟出身的
Gandhi ain't from the Glades.
再说
Besides,
自卫不算是使用暴♥力♥
self-defense isn't about being violent.
而是严以律己
It's about being focused and disciplined
这样你们才能保护自己和所爱的人
so you can protect yourself and the ones that you love.
那只是因为已经没有英雄来保护我们了对吧
That's just 'cause there's no more heroes to keep us safe, right?
爸 我的沙包漏了
Hey, dad, my bag's leaking.
没有什么是胶带不能修复的
Nothing a little duct tape can't fix.
我们还会买♥♥新的吗
Are we ever gonna get new stuff?
这个沙包太破了
This bag's kind of gross.
我还在等着中彩票呢 佐伊
Still waiting to hit that lottery, Zoe.
再说 俭以养德
Besides, gross builds character.
我来补补这个沙包 大家休息十分钟
Ten-minute break while I patch these things up.
你怎么了
What's up with you, man?
拳课太无聊了
This class is dumb.
练拳没法让在我贫民区打赢别人
Boxing's not gonna win you a fight in the Glades,
你心知肚明
and you know it.
打拳不是为了获胜
Boxing's not about winning.
而是要严以律己
It's about being focused and disciplined
这样你就不必打架
so you don't have to fight.
你是说就像戴上曲棍球面具一样吗
You mean with, like, a hockey mask?
拜托
Come on, man.
审判之后 大家都知道你就是野狗
Everyone here knows that you're Wild Dog after that trial.
你不止是出手打人呢
And you didn't just punch people.
我已经不再那样了
I don't do that anymore.
是吗 也许你应该继续
Yeah? Maybe you should.
因为我家上周刚被人抢劫
'Cause my family just got robbed last week.
警♥察♥根本不管我们这些贫民区的人
And the cops don't care about us in the glades.
所以我们只能自己保护自己
So it's on us to protect ourselves.
打沙包没法保护人
Hitting these bags isn't gonna do it.
我不好金发这一口
You know, I ain't into blondes myself.
把照片放下
Put that down.
别轻举妄动 绿箭侠
Slow your roll, Arrow.
你也不想我们谈到最后大打出手吧
You wouldn't want this conversation to get messy.
你知道我可以从你手上抢过来吧
You know I can just take that from you, right?
那就太好了
Well, that'd be a good thing.
那我们向约克告发你的时候
You see, it'd save us the trouble of planting it
反倒省了嫁祸你的麻烦
when we rat you out to Yorke,
就像你对待特纳一样
just like you did to Turner.
我知道你在努力
Now, I know you're trying to get back
回到这漂亮妞身边
to this pretty little face.
你可能都在倒数出狱的日子
You're probably counting down the days.
直说你想怎么样吧
Just tell me what you want.
嗯
Yeah. Well, you see--
我和这位桑普森
You see, me and Sampson here,
我们和特纳有一个三人行动
we've got a 3-man operation with Turner.
副业
Side hustle.
但是因为你 我们少了一个人
And, uh, because of you, we're a man down.
所以我认为你应该顶替他的位置
So I think you should take his place.
不可能
No chance.
我有两个理由不相信你
Now, here's two reasons why I don't believe you.
我猜你很希望
Now, I bet you really wish you
自己当初没阻止梅林杀我吧
hadn't have stopped Merlyn from killing me, don't you?
回头见 绿箭侠
See you soon, Arrow.
我可以便宜点卖♥♥给卡莱布拉 没问题
So I can sell cheap to the Culebras, no problem.
只要你满意 斯坦特先生
Whatever you want, Mr. Stent.
好的 交给我吧
You got it. I got you.
好的
My man.
这里不是操场 孩子 赶紧走
This ain't no playground, kid. Keep it moving.
你卖♥♥枪吧
Y'all sell guns, right?
那得看情况
That depends.
你有多少钱 小子
How much money you got, little man?
他没兴趣买♥♥枪
He's not interested.
你跟踪我
You followed me?
对 我猜到你会做蠢事
Yeah, I figured you would do something stupid,
看来我没猜错
and it looks like I was right.
等等
Hold on.
我认识你
I know you.
你就是那个告发奥利弗·奎恩的人
You're the one that dropped a dime on Oliver Queen.
叫疯狗什么的
Crazy dog or something like that.
我不知道你在说什么 我们走 快
I don't know what you're talking about. Let's go. Come on.
不幸的是
Unfortunately for you,
你俩刚刚目睹了我的整个买♥♥卖♥♥
you just saw my whole operation.
这对谁都没好处
And that can't be good for anybody.
退后
Get down.
你没事吧
You OK?
那是绿箭侠吗
Was that the Green Arrow?
我不知道是谁
I don't know who the hell that is.
我们应该调转方向 这不安全
We should turn around! It's not safe.
但是完全不可能吗
But is it impossible?
不 不是不可能 是很不明智
No, not impossible, but it's not very smart.
那我在二十万的基础上
Then how about I add another 100 grand
再给你加十万如何
to the 200,000 I've already paid you?
别人都是花这么多钱
Most people would pay that kind of money
避开这里
to stay away from here.
这里对你一定意义非凡
This place must be very important for you.
我不关心这是哪
It's not the place.
重要的是我想找的人
It's the person I'm hoping to find there.
谢谢你那天帮了我
Thanks for your help the other day.
小事一桩
Yeah, it was nothing.
这可不是件小事
Ah, it was more than nothing.
多亏了你 这软件排行第一
The app's number one thanks to your genius.
我敢肯定刚摸到了
Oh, well, I'm pretty sure I just touched
某人用过的鼻涕纸
somebody's snotty snot rag,
我真是人生圆♥满♥了
so I am also living the dream.
希望我不是那种
Well, I hope I'm not one of those customers
你会背后抱怨的顾客
that you secretly complain about.
你 不会 你有礼貌而且贴心
You? No. You're polite and nice.
在我看来你的个人卫生也达标了
And your hygiene is fairly on point from what I can tell.
你的标准还挺低
The bar seems pretty low.
你在这工作一个月试试
Yeah. You should work here a month,
也会改变想法的
you might change your mind.
你可以 怎么说呢
You could always-- I don't know--
跟我吃晚饭时说服我
change my mind over dinner?
除非这话刚让我被列入奇怪客人的名单
Unless if that just put me on your creepy customer list.
你想跟我约会
You're asking me out.
我已经开始后悔了
And now I'm regretting it.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表