剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我本该在第一次就解决掉你
I should've finished you off the first time,
尽管我觉得不会有人怀念你
although I doubt anybody would've missed you.
劳蕾尔
Laurel!
马上离开
We're leaving now.
你跟踪我来这里吗
You followed me here?
我没有跟踪你
I didn't follow you.
我跟踪了你留在门把手上的基因
I--I--I followed your DNA, which you left on my door handle.
那是我正在研究的项目
It's all part of this new program that I'm working on
它能追踪到遗传物质
that tracks genetic material.
而我以为这里
And here I thought I only
要担心的跟踪者只有一个
had one stalker that I had to worry about.
你应该感到荣幸
So you should be flattered
因为我只跟踪我喜欢的人
because I only stalk people that I like.
既然我找到了你
And now that I've found you,
你就得告诉我这是怎么回事
you are going to tell me what is going on.
我知道你还是个警♥察♥新手
Hey, I know you're new to this whole cop thing,
但星城警局在贫民区不太受欢迎
but the SCPD is not exactly too popular in the Glades.
没错
Right.
我们这是在哪里
Where are we anyway?
这是绑♥架♥者的住处
Kidnapper's apartment.
他的名字叫山姆·哈克特
His name is Sam Hackett,
他拥有电机工程学位
and he has a degree in electrical engineering,
和作案动机
and he has motive.
他的父亲戴夫
His father, Dave,
是我父亲在"金牌奎恩"号♥上的保镖
was my father's bodyguard on the Queen's Gambit.
为什么他要因此针对你
Wh--why would he be going after you for that?
戴夫跟我和我父亲都活着上了救生艇
Dave made it to the life raft with my father and I.
当我父亲意识到我们中只有一个人能活时
When my father realized that only one of us could survive,
他开枪杀死了戴夫
he shot him.
我不知道这件事
I didn't know.
在帕克医生之前都没人知道
Nobody knew until Dr. Parker.
山姆·哈克特 星城警局 开门
Sam Hackett, SCPD. Open up.
山姆计划去中国北海进行一次搜索之旅
Sam had a search trip planned to the North China Sea.
什么 他还在找他父亲吗
I'm sorry. He was still looking for his father?
还抱着他还活着的希望 为什么
Still holding out hope he was alive? Why?
因为你活下来了
Because you survived.
这是我和帕克医生谈话的原始记录
And here are my unredacted transcripts with Dr. Parker.
罗伯特·奎恩与儿子在海上失踪
这么多年来 黛娜
All these years, Dinah.
这么多年来他从没释怀
All these years he never got closure.
奥利弗
Oliver.
看看这个
You got to see this.
看起来他在制♥造♥某种武器
Looks like he was building some sort of weapon.
记住 他们需要我们活着
Remember, they're the ones that need us alive,
而不是相反
not the other way around.
我喜欢计划逐渐成型的样子
I love it when a plan comes together.
在找这个吗
Looking for these?
你总是没记性
You just keep trying and failing.
这次我有备而来
This time I came prepared.
准备还不够充分
Not prepared enough.
这次 我要了结你
This time, I'm gonna finish the job.
我是恶龙
This is The Dragon.
天眼会去找你了
A.R.G.U.S. is coming for you.
我们找到他之后会替你问好
And we'll be sure to send him your regards when we do.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你像是听到一个鬼魂一样
You look like you've heard a ghost.
刚刚发生什么了
What the hell just happened?
首先 我在你以为你
Well, first, I overrode the explosive program
服用镇静剂的二十分钟前
A.R.G.U.S. put inside your head
运行了一个虚拟现实模拟
with a virtual reality simulation that
覆盖了天眼会在你脖子里
started running about 20 minutes before
植入的炸♥弹♥
you remember getting your sedative.
然后我就控制了你
Then I owned your ass.
你已经死了
You're dead.
不 那些都是在你脑子里发生的
No. See, that all happened in your head, too.
而且够残酷的
By the way, harsh.
放我离开这里
Get me out of here.
我觉得你不会想离开这里
See, I don't think you're gonna want to be getting out of here
因为你要是这么做 但丁会等着你
because if you were to do that, Dante would be waiting for you.
他要是发现你给我们提供了追捕他的一切线索
And I think he's gonna be really pissed when he finds out
他会非常生气
you gave us everything we need to get him.
天眼会感谢你的配合
A.R.G.U.S. thanks you for your cooperation.
星城民♥意♥调查结果
随着星城最新绑♥架♥者继续躲避着警♥察♥
As Star City's newest kidnapper continues to elude the police,
有新的呼吁要求奥利弗·奎恩辞职
there have been renewed calls demanding Oliver Queen step down.
最新民♥意♥调查结果显示有近八成的星城市民
A recent poll showed that as many as 77% of Star City citizens
支持除去他在星城警局...
would support his removal from the SC--
在哈克特的住所找到什么线索了吗
Any luck with the evidence at Hackett's place?
技术人员还在检测碎片
Well, the guys in tech are still working on I.D.-ing the fragments,
但从他的笔记来看
but judging from his notes,
备用计划远不止绑♥架♥一名记者
plan "B" Involves a lot more than just kidnapping a reporter.
但如果不知道他在哪里 我们就没法阻止他
But we can't stop him if we don't know where he is.
我知道有个方法能阻止他
I know one way you can stop him--
开除我
fire me.
近八成的星城市民都赞成
77% of Star City agrees with me.
这就是一切的关键吗 民♥意♥
So that's what this is about, public opinion?
不 我...
No. I--
我是出于某种原因戴着面具
I wore that mask for a reason.
既然我现在取下了
Now that I've taken it off,
也许我终于要承担后果了
maybe the consequences are finally catching up with me.
你不能为一个疯子
Well, you can't take responsibility
做的每一个决定负责
for every choice some lunatic makes, you know?
不 我必须负这个责任
No. I have to take responsibility for this.
我待在警局会将你的名誉置于危险中
Me being on the force puts your reputation at risk,
也会将人命置于危险中
and it's putting lives in danger.
警♥察♥每天都会面对危险 这就是我们的工作
Cops face risks every day. That is the job.
只要你不停止为他们战斗
And you are not putting anyone's life in danger,
就不会将任何人的性命置于危险中
not unless you stop fighting for them.
你以为你做个采访
You think you're gonna do one interview,
你的麻烦就能突然间烟消云散吗
and all of a sudden, your problems go away overnight?
我觉得我一直都太执迷于
I think I have been so obsessed
向世人证明我不是我父亲
with proving to people I'm not my father
以致于我没有停下来看看
that I didn't stop and look at all the ways
我有多像他
that I am exactly like him.
我本该在多年前就向山姆坦白
I should have come clean with Sam years ago.
但你没有
But you didn't,
你无法阻止过去对你的困扰
and you can't stop the past from haunting you.
你唯一能控制的是
The only thing you have control over is
而是你接下来要做什么
What you do going forward.
让我用你能听懂的话
Let me break this down for you in words
再向你复述一遍
that I think that you're going to be able to understand.
你是地检官
You are the D.A.
你不能在光天化日下袭击路人
You cannot be seen attacking randos outside of a bar!
布雷特·柯林斯可不是路人
Brett Collins isn't a rando.
他应该是死人
He's supposed to be dead.
什么意思 你在说什么
What does that mean? What are you talking about?!
柯林斯就是杀害我父亲的醉驾司机
Collins is the drunk driver who killed my father, ok?
我当时13岁
I was 13.
这么多年来 我一直想着
And I spent so many years just dreaming
一定要让他付出代价
of the ways that I was gonna make him pay.
你知道吗 我做到了
And you know what? I did.
当我的祈求灵验时
When I got my cry,
我追查到了柯林斯的下落 杀了他
I tracked him down, and I killed him.
至少我以为我已经杀了他
Or at least I thought I had killed him,
但显然他还活着
But, apparently, he's still alive
在另一个宇宙跟踪着我 你看
and--and stalking me on another earth. Here.
怎么了
What? What?
你杀了那么多人
It's, you haven't had a problem talking about
你从来不藏着掖着
the dozens of other people that you have killed.
为什么 要隐瞒这一个呢
Um, so why--oh, why keep this one a secret?
如果有人杀了我父亲
If someone had killed my dad,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表