剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
A manhunt? Don't you think that's a little harsh?
-劳蕾尔杀了人 -据说而已
- Laurel killed someone. - Allegedly.
犯罪现场全都是她的
Her DNA and fingerprints were found
DNA和指纹
all over the scene.
劳蕾尔这么聪明 你真觉得
Laurel is smart. You really think that
如果她杀了人
she'd leave evidence behind
会留下证据吗
if she really did kill the guy?
她有很强的动机
She had a pretty strong motive.
赫尔南德斯的死
Hernandez's death was imperative
对她的胜诉很重要
in her winning her case.
她自从当上地检官后
She hasn't killed anyone since
就没杀过人 为什么现在要杀人
she's been the D.A. Why would she start now?
她工作多努力啊
You've seen how hard she's worked,
也改变了很多
how much she's changed.
显然并没有改变
Except she obviously hasn't.
我知道她是你的朋友
Look. I know she's your friend,
有一阵子 我也真的以为
and for a while, I actually thought
我俩的合作十分顺畅
the two of us were doing good work together, too,
但事实上 劳蕾尔就是黑海妖
but the truth is Laurel is Black Siren.
她就是冷血的杀人犯 我们觉得她有一丁点
She is a ruthless murderer, and we are all fooling
像真正的劳蕾尔·兰斯 只不过是自欺欺人而已
ourselves thinking she is anything like the real Laurel Lance.
我们应该帮她而不是追捕她
We should be helping her, not hunting her.
劳蕾尔是罪犯
Laurel is a criminal.
我们要将她绳之以法
And we are going to bring her to justice,
我们早就该这样做了
something we should have done a long time ago.
小指桑托里尼
Pinky Santorini.
你的生意规模挺大的
It's quite the operation you've got here.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
我只是做干洗生意
I own a dry-cleaning business.
求你了 我22年都没惹过麻烦
Please. I haven't had a problem in 22 years.
那你现在有麻烦了
Well, it looks like you have a problem now.
感谢参与
Thanks for playing.
该赚一笔了
Time for our payday.
重操旧业真好
Feels good to be back.
你还好吗 你发的短♥信♥感觉像是
Hey. Are you ok? Your message made it
地下室着火了
sound like the bunker was on fire.
古斯塔沃·赫尔南德斯不是劳蕾尔杀的
Laurel didn't kill Gustavo Hernandez.
-是惠美子杀的 -什么意思
- Emiko did. - What are you talking about?
这是他的毒理报告
This is his toxicology report.
他的血液里有氰化氢残留
There were traces of hydrogen cyanide found
这是第九层的
in his blood, which is the go-to poison
常用毒药
of the Ninth Circle.
警♥察♥局没有理由查到他们头上
The SCPD had no reason to trace it back to them.
惠美子陷害劳蕾尔 因为劳蕾尔
Emiko framed Laurel because Laurel told
把她的秘密告诉了奥利弗
Oliver her secret. Boom.
这还是改变不了什么
Well, it still doesn't change anything.
当然有 你没听我说的吗
Of course it does. Did you hear what I just said?
就算劳蕾尔没有杀赫尔南德斯
Even if Laurel didn't kill Hernandez,
她又做回黑海妖了
she's back to being Black Siren.
小指干洗店刚发生抢劫案
There was just a robbery at Pinky's dry cleaner.
抢了什么 泡泡吗
What'd they steal, bubbles?
小指干洗的店主沃尔特·桑托里尼
Pinky's is run by Walter Santorini.
他是给黑帮洗钱的
He's a money launderer for the mob.
她们拿走了十万多
They took over 100 grand.
-这么多 -对
- Whoa. -Yeah.
或许她抢钱是因为
Maybe she needs the money
她计划要跑路
because she's planning on leaving town again.
她现在还有搭档
She also now has a partner.
一定有个解释
Well, there has to be an explanation.
桑托里尼与我和劳蕾尔
Santorini's actually part of a case
查了几个月的案子有关
Laurel and I had been working for the last few months,
现在这案子因为她这一出
A case which is now nonexistent thanks
也不存在了
to this last little stunt.
她在用地检官的资料寻找目标
So she's using her D.A. resources to identify targets.
真是机智
That's clever.
非常恶劣
Bad. Very bad.
这是地检官办公室
Ok. This is the database of all the cases
所有调查案件的数据库
currently being investigated by the District Attorney's office.
稍等
Please hold.
看来劳蕾尔通过一系列
Yeah. Looks like Laurel's been accessing it
跳转IP地址访问了这个文件
through a series of rerouted IP addresses.
我们能追踪她吗
Does that mean we can track her?
我大概能和她通话
I mean, it means I could probably talk to her,
然后我就能说服她
and then I can convince her
不要变回成黑海妖
not to do this whole Black Siren backslide
什么的
or whatever this is.
就算你成功了
Well, even if you could,
也是覆水难收
damage is already done.
聊得很开心 我很喜欢咱们的聊天
It was a good chat. I really love our chats.
费莉希蒂告诉过你她是怎么追踪步♥枪♥
Felicity tell you how she tracked the rifle
到这里来的吗
to this apartment?
她就是天才 别管细节了
Just call her a genius and leave it at that.
-我去检查楼上 -收到
- Gonna check upstairs. - Copy that.
-奥利弗 我发现了... -没有
- Oliver, I found some-- - Nothing!
是你
You.
新衣服
New outfit.
你觉得一支箭就能阻止我
You think an arrow is gonna stop me?
上面的镇静剂可以
I think a tranq arrow will.
你认识他
Do you know him?
他是长弓猎手之一
He's one of the Longbow Hunters.
他们怎么和惠美子母亲的谋杀有关
What are they doing mixed up in Emiko's mother's murder?
问得好
That's a good question.
别挂电♥话♥ 说真的
Don't hang up, and I mean that.
而且你根本关不掉我的对话窗口
Literally, you will not be able to exit my window.
我给你暗示你就是听不懂吧
You really can't take a hint, can you?
我知道是惠美子杀了古斯塔沃·赫尔南德斯
Look. I know that Emiko killed Gustavo Hernandez.
恭喜你 大侦探费莉希蒂
Ooh! Congratulations, Detective Felicity.
奥利弗迟早会阻止她
It's only a matter of time until Oliver stops her,
不管你手上有什么邪恶计划
so whatever bad and evil plan that you have brewing,
现在放弃还为时不晚
it's not too late for you to not go over to the dark side.
奥利弗的妹妹其实是帮了我
Oliver's sister did me a favor
因为我已经厌倦了假装成
because I was really sick and tired
另外一个人
of pretending to be somebody I'm not.
反正也没人相信我
Plus, no one believed it anyway.
我相信你 你的遭遇很不公平
I did. Look. What happened to you wasn't fair.
你被控谋杀 丢了工作
You were accused of murder, you lost your job,
黛娜没有支持你
Dinah didn't have your back.
我理解 你过得很不顺心
I get it. You got a bucket load of bad news,
但你不是黑海妖了
but you are not Black Siren, not anymore.
真好笑 我以前也相信这话
It's funny. I used to believe that, too.
想想你做过的所有好事 劳蕾尔
Think of all the good you've done, Laurel.
为了纪念昆汀
Think about honoring Quentin.
昆汀死了 没人在乎他
Quentin is dead. Nobody cares about Quentin.
他只想要他的女儿回来
He only wanted his daughter back.
不是这样的
That is not true.
你当地检官时做了很多好事
You've done a lot of good as the D.A.,
更不用提你在我需要朋友时对我的支持
not to mention you were there for me when I needed a friend.
我不能让你将这一切
I'm not willing to let you just throw that all away
抛之不理
and forget about it.
如果你真以为我们是朋友
Look. I'm really sorry if you thought
我得道歉
we had a real friendship。
但那全是演的
But it was all just an act,
你也休想阻止我
and don't you dare try and stop me.
阻止炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥促使星系一号♥
Stopping those bombs prompted Galaxy One
启动了他们的最终计划
to put their master plan in motion,
将弓箭手项目扩大到全星城
expanding Archer's influence into Star city
确保清除掉所有异己
and making sure they take out any and all opposition.
从金丝雀下手
Starting with the Canaries.
我们失去了多少人
How many have we lost?
我正在等罗伊 威廉和康纳的
I'm waiting on a body count
统计
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表