剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我们能先谈谈吗
Can we talk first?
-谈谈还是说教 -莱拉 我很抱歉
- Talk or lecture? - Lyla, I'm sorry.
我错了
I was wrong.
在为不存在的事情
I should've given you the chance
指责你之前
to explain yourself before accusing you
我应该给你机会解释
of being something that you are not.
我知道奥利弗出事后 你一直很难过
I know things have been hard for you with Oliver gone,
但你必须相信我
but you have to trust me.
我的确相信你
I do trust you,
但是 莱拉 这一切
but, Lyla, all of this,
太危险了
it's so dangerous.
我想到了JJ
I think of J.J.
我也是 所以我不能袖手旁观
So do I, which is why I can't turn my back on this.
你说得对
You were right.
有时候你是得越界
Sometimes you do have to cross the line.
答应我
Just promise me,
下次再发生这种事时...
next time something like this happens...
告诉我
let me in.
我答应你
I promise.
这是个坏主意
This was a bad idea.
我们别无选择
We didn't have a choice.
听着 我不是沃森探员的崇拜者
Listen, I'm not a super fan of Agent Watson,
但我们让她陷入麻烦了
but we got her in trouble.
我们没有强迫她干任何事
We didn't make her do anything.
数月来 我们一直在等待
We've been sitting and waiting
执法部门抓住迪亚兹
for the law to catch Diaz for months.
我受够了等待
I am tired of waiting.
我明白 但...
I get that, but--
这不就是我们一直在做的事吗
isn't this kind of what we've been doing the whole time,
在体系失败时插手干预
stepping in when the system fails?
这不就像是治安维持者的专用手法吗
Isn't that sort of a vigilante M.O.?
有时候你必须因此越界
Sometimes you have to cross the line for that.
听着 没人比我更相信那一点
Listen, nobody believes in that more than me.
我就是不确定这个是否如此
I'm just not sure that's what this is.
他们抓住了昂娜
They got Honor.
她是个大姑娘了 能照顾好自己
She's a big girl. She can take care of herself.
自从我从那屋顶上被炸下来...
Ever since I was blown off that roof...
摔进水里
all I've felt is pain...
我感受到的只有痛苦
the pain of betrayal,
遭人背叛的痛苦
the pain of having every bone in my body shattered...
身体里每根骨头粉碎的痛苦
when I hit the water.
但我没有慌张
But I didn't panic.
我很有耐心
I was patient.
而那份耐心
And that patience
帮助我找到一种方式将痛苦...
helped me to find a way to transform that pain...
转变成别的东西
into something else.
力量
Strength.
走吧 4587号♥
Let's go, 4587.
你要下去了
You're going downstairs.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表