剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
约翰
John.
费利西蒂用监视设备和锁眼卫星科技
Felicity's having trouble locating the new Green Arrow
都找不到新绿箭侠
using surveillance and keyhole satellite technology,
你我都知道
but I think we both know
天眼会有没记录在案的卫星
A.R.G.U.S. has satellites off the books.
奥利弗 你单刀直入地冲进来
Oliver, you come in here with guns blazing,
要求访问你根本不该知道的卫星
asking for satellite access you shouldn't even know about!
我只问你这件事你能帮我吗
I'm simply asking if I can have your help on this one.
好吧 奥利弗 可以
Well, Oliver, yes, but, look,
我需要多一点信息
I need a little bit more information.
我相信你这么冲动不是因为
I'm quite sure you're not this animated
这个失踪的绿箭侠抄袭了你的兜帽
because this missing Green Arrow copied your hood.
她被掳走了 约翰 我得找到她
She was abducted, John, and I need to find her.
你怎么知道是女的
How do you know he's a her?
因为她是我妹妹
Because she's my sister.
西娅
Thea?
我有另一个妹妹
I have another sister.
不是只有我妈出轨了
My mother wasn't the only one who had an affair.
谁知道戴兜帽
Who'd have known that wearing a hood
背弓箭原来是基因所致
and carrying a bow and arrow runs in a gene pool?
你会帮我找到她吗
Look, will you--will you please help me find her?
我当然会
Of course I will.
但我得问...
But I have to ask--
你知道这件事多久了
How long have you known about this?
-一个月 -一个月
- A month. - A month.
我没有瞒你
I didn't keep it from you.
我不再对人隐瞒
I don't do that anymore.
你得承认 我们最近确实
I mean, you have to admit, we haven't exactly been running
不在同一圈子里
in the same circles lately.
最近 最近都快一年了 奥利弗
Lately. Lately's been nearly a year, Oliver.
但我明白
But I get it.
我们没联络
We have not been looped in.
但 你该知道件事
But, look, you should know something.
你找我 老大
You rang, boss?
是的 奥利弗需要访问暗望卫星
I did. Oliver needs access to the black watch satellites.
他该知道那些吗 你知道那些
Is he supposed to know about those? You know about those?
你认识我妻子 对吧 柯蒂斯
You've met my wife, right, Curtis?
有道理
Great point.
我们要找什么
What are we looking for?
不是什么 是谁
Not what. Who.
附近安全
Area's clear.
你确定是这里吗
You sure this is the place?
这里关了一年多了
It's been closed over a year.
柯蒂斯通过暗望卫星找新绿箭侠
Curtis saw movement off the black watch satellites
这是她最后出现的位置
at the new Green Arrow's last location.
她叫惠美子
Her name is Emiko.
听起来你俩像谈过话
Sounds like you two have had a conversation.
但目前为止进展不太好
It's not going too well so far.
我的父亲遗弃了她
My father abandoned her.
我的母亲也没帮忙
My mother didn't help any.
但她戴你的兜帽和背箭袋
Still, shows a lot of respect
对你还是挺有敬意的
for her to put on your hood and quiver.
不太确定她为什么那么做
Not quite sure why she's done that.
看来有人打理了这里
Looks like someone's been fixing up the place.
奥利弗
Oliver.
看起来像罗里·里根的
Looks like Rory Regan's...
还有雷内的
and Rene's.
约翰 那是海伦娜的
John, that's Helena's.
这是惠美子的
And this is Emiko's.
这家伙到底想干什么
What the hell is this guy doing?
他在追杀治安维持者
He's hunting vigilantes.
我曾经在法律的边缘游走
I've been on more than one side of the law.
我曾是治安维持者 但现在我是地方检察官
I was a vigilante, and now I'm the District Attorney.
所以我觉得大可以说
So, I think it's pretty safe to say
地方检察官
我绝对有资格来探讨治安维持者
that I'm qualified to talk about whether vigilantes
是否能在法律的范畴内采取行动
can operate within the bounds of the law.
他们不能 也不应该
They can't. They shouldn't.
我知道这一点 猜怎么着 他们也知道
I know that. And guess what. They know it, too.
因为如果他们的所作所为是正当的
Because if what they were doing was right,
他们就不会藏在面具之后
they wouldn't hide behind a mask.
没错 所以我不再藏在面具之后
Yeah, and I stopped hiding behind a mask.
但我并没有停止行善
But I didn't stop doing good
破烂王
因为大家需要帮助
because people need help.
就这么简单
It's just that simple.
结束了吗
Is that all?
我一直四处奔走就因为我爱我的城市
I keep going out there because I love my city
而且我愿意为它做任何事情
and I'd do anything to help it.
对我来说 袖手旁观所损失更大
To me, I'm risking more sitting on my hands doing nothing,
野狗
这只会让世界越来越糟
just letting the world get worse.
星城市长
是啊 市长 那些政♥治♥家
Yeah, the mayor, the politicians.
他们可能也在乎这座城市
They might care about the city,
但他们似乎并不在乎城市中苦苦挣扎的人们
but they don't seem to give a crap about the people in it.
当人们决定自救时
So, are you really so surprised
你真的会感到意外吗
when people decide to do something about it?
奥利弗是个很复杂的人
Oliver's a complicated person.
你懂的 我们一向都意见相左
You know, we haven't always seen eye to eye.
他不是圣人
He's no saint.
但他所做的一切和他的为人不必非和圣人挂钩
But he doesn't have to be for what he does, for what he is.
这就是英雄
That's a hero.
我这样看着像导演了吧
So it looks like I'm the director, right?
太棒了
That's awesome.
我刚刚没 我 我弄乱了吗 抱歉
I didn't just--I-- I messed it up? Sorry.
奥利弗是个非常有意思的人
Oliver is an interesting guy.
中城警♥察♥
已经无可救药了
Unbelievably damaged.
希望他不会介意我这么说
I hope he won't mind me saying that.
我不是说 其实我想说的只是他
I don't mean--well, all I meant by that was just that he's...
他经历了太多的黑暗岁月
he's lived through a lot of darkness.
所以他所在乎的只是想保证
And all he really cares about is trying to make sure
没有人再经历他曾经历过的一切
nobody else has to go through what he's gone through.
不不不 他坦白之前
No, no, no. I didn't know he was the Green Arrow
我并不知道他是绿箭侠 我是说
until he turned himself in. I mean, and--
你知道的
you know.
很显然吓了我一大跳
Obviously, big surprise.
我是说 你以为你很了解他
I mean, you think you know a guy.
搞定
And bingo was his name-o.
我找到奇美拉了
I found Chimera.
奇美拉
Chimera?
没错 奇美拉 我们总得给他个名字吧
Yeah. Chimera. We gotta call him something.
我觉得奇美拉这名字挺酷的
I thought "Chimera" sounded cool.
好吧 我看起来像西斯科吗
Ok, do I look like Cisco?
这些人是谁
Uh, who are they?
柯蒂斯
Curtis!
注意力集中 你怎么找到我们的目标
I need you to focus. How'd you find our target?
什么 对了 抱歉
What? Oh, yeah, uh, sorry.
我用那个废弃的运动俱乐部的
I managed to track it using the security footage
监控录像带追踪了他
from that abandoned athletic club.
接下来 我就能用非法的卫星
After that, I was able to pinpoint the trajectory
来定位他的移♥动♥轨迹
using the black watch satellites,
我没说这话 因为那什么卫星都不存在的
which I never said, because they don't exist.
好吧 他去哪了 柯蒂斯
Ok. Where was he headed, Curtis?
联邦街101号♥ 那里是幢废弃建筑
101 Federal Street. It's an abandoned building.
可能是他另一个藏身之处
Probably a secondary lair.
联邦街101号♥
101 Federal?
没错 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
那里之前是亚当·亨特的大楼
It used to be Adam Hunt's building.
谁是亚当·亨特
Who's Adam Hunt?
无所谓了 着装准备
You know, either way, suit up!
不过他们已经着装好了
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表